Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mikayla J
      Lady

Hi Ladies, I’m Mikayla and I’m an alcoho…. oops sorry, wrong group 🤪

My names Mikayla and I’m a 35 year old CD from Down Under. Started dressing at 12 years old when my neighbour, same age, decided she wanted to give me a makeover and dress me up one day. Fell in love with the feel of the clothes and heels that day and spent my entire teens wearing my older sisters clothes when I was home alone (got caught a couple of times but that’s another story lol). Move on to adult life and I have a wife who is very accepting and often points out nice clothes for me to buy for both of us. I have over 100 pairs of heels and a wardrobe full of dresses for all occasions.Β although I’ve often wondered what it would be like to go out dressed or to a CD party, I know my wife isn’t comfortable with the thought of that and is happy for me to dress as long as it stays in house, so I’m happy to oblige lol.

I’ll leave it at that for now. I’ll show you all my awesome heels collection some time. I’m very proud of it even if I do have to keep it hidden haha. Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to speaking to like minded people 👍🏻

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mikayla ..happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.Β Β  From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.Β  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Mikayla, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Give your wife a a big hug for me for being so accepting and supportive. Accepting a limitation on your crossdressing journey is certainly Β  Β  something most crossdressers would be happy to do in exchange for having such a wonderful arrangement with their significant other that allows them to dress at home and maintain a peaceful and loving relationship. Hope you enjoy your membership and take advantage of all the features this site provides. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Mikayla, from another newbie from Down Under.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome Mikayla
      I am also in the Southern Hemisphere – South Africa.

You starting your new day and I’m going to bed soon – enjoy.

Hugs Roxie.

Hi Mikayla, well to the CDH family. Your wife sounds Incredible, give her a hug from me. Wow it sounds like quite a collection of heels, you must have a room just for them. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Millay’s,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Lets chat im new here

Welcome Mikayla!

Mikayla J
      Lady

Thanks for the replies and welcomes. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I couldn’t get access to my emails, but hopefully I’ll be around a bit more now.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?