• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

Serval years ago I was working at a local grocery store. During the spring and summer after work we would hang out in the parking lot. We was known as the parking lot gang even the managers would join from time to time. We would shoot the breeze and blow off steam from the work day. One night we all was shooting the bull one guy (J)said would it be funny if you meet a girl at a bar started making out and she tell you (Im am going to use the word trans he used the other word though.)she was a trans we laffed and it was over so we thought. On boy asked if I ever raced my Mustang I said a few time. Then “J” asked you ever do bets on the race I say no just bragging rights. “J” said what if do a bet where if who ever loses the race has to tongue kiss a trans?? No matter what the conversation is “J” would ask that question. What if you did that but with a trans?? I seen everyone was starting to get uncomfortable I would steer the conversation away and “J” would steer it back. One conversation “J” said what if a girl goes down on you and right before you finish she takes her wig off and its a trans?? I snapped. I said DUDE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL US?? YOU HAVE STEERED EVERY CONVERSATION TO TRANS. I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH IT LETS MAKE IT CLEAR IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM YOU CAN NOT HANG OUT WITH US. I asked everyone and they all said they was ok. One in particular a big ole corn fed country boy said I love watching Rupaul drag race. That surprised everybody he said he has watched every season. So I looked at J told him we are ok so you have the floor speak now or forever hold your piece. He said no I got nothing The hang out continued and he stayed silent he never hung out again with us.

Hi Brandie A wonderful storie thank you for sharing with us as kind of same here a few guys from work are allways bringing up trans and crossdressers want to ask whats up with that but i would be outed if i did ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

I know what I’d reply to your colleague’s questions…”I’d stop what I was doing and bore her to death asking for makeup tips.”

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: spelling
      ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Brandie, I’ve been in groups of people, too, where someone seems to want to talk about trans people more so than almost everyone else.  Usually they don’t get too far, as most people I know, or have met in those situations, either don’t say anything, or at most, shrug their shoulders implying they don’t understand, and don’t feel the need to talk about it.

When I first started thinking about it, I wondered if the person pushing the issue was a hater of things different from himself, but after the additional few occasions with vastly different people, and one person would bring it up, I began wondering if maybe there’s something more going on with those individuals.

Are they haters or are they surreptitiously implying some other kind of thoughts and are seeking to gauge reactions from those around.  Well, I just stay extremely quiet, and not showing any emotion as I try to help let those moments pass into obscurity.

Or as my mother used to say when I and my siblings were young – ‘Each to their own, said the little old lady who kissed the cow’

Hugs, ChloeC

Anonymous

Lesson from this post: never anger Brandie. Haha. In all seriousness though, sounds like this J person has issues. Either that, or he was trying to be funny in a not so funny way. Only question I have is this: did he know about Brandie?

Brandie
        Lady

No, I was still closeted and denying at the time my self. I’am a genially nice person good guy etc. But if you keep pushing the Bitch comes out. If he said he was into to it it would have said “cool we all have our things”.

Anonymous

I think that’s the same with many of us. Push us too far and we snap

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve read that those who obsess over gay, trans, or CD’s, constantly bringing the subject up or being totally against any of it and spout off too much about it are usually closet gays, CD’s, themselves who can’t admit it to themselves. This type of person is dangerous.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?