Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally found a brand of pants that fit, St. John’s Bay, relaxed fit straight leg. With my wife’s permission I bought four pairs. I wore them for the first time the other day. I went to PT, then we drove up to the lake house, so I was out in public for the first time with my wife while wearing women’s clothes. It’s not much, just the pants, but it’s a start. I also brought a dress with us and wore it around her for the first time, inside only. We ate dinner then sat down to watch TV. She went to the kitchen to get a drink, came back to the living room and said, “Your toes don’t match your dress.”

No major break though, but like the title says, another small step.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Those small steps are all important & eventually can turn into a big change. Glad to hear it’s going well for you.

A small but fantastic step Stephanie, hope they keep going in that positive direction. Please tell us that your wife’s toe comment led to a luscious polishing session! 😍

*** Kayla ***

That would have been nice, but she’s not there yet. Lol

Anonymous

I would say a big step Stephanie.  Hopefully, she will continue to accept Stephanie more and more.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie that is wonderful! I hope your wife”s acceptance continues to grow!
      💕Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stephanie.   Thank you for sharing that.  It may be a small step as you say, but first time out with your wife – even if wearing only jeans – is a pretty big move for both of  you.  Having that acceptance from her must make things easier to deal with.  Small steps are important too, each one adds to a journey! Congratulations!

Stevie

Eileen,

I do polish my toes, during the winter and when we go on vacation during the summer. She doesn’t want people we know to see them. They are blue right now and the dress was black with red and pink flowers.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?