Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Now that my SO has started going back “into the office” a couple of days a week she is starting to have to wear something other than leggings and big jumpers. She thinks it is highly amusing that I am so much better at matching the dresses, jackets and accesories than she is!

She was explaining this to the teenager (who mostly doesn’t care about these things) and joked that I must be “secretly wearing women’s clothing or something” (SO doesn’t know about the dressing). The teenager who does know (and doesn’t care about that either) covered for me to which my SO replied “it wouldn’t bother me if he did“.

Sadly, I don’t think the reality would match the rhetoric if I told her the truth!

-A.

Anonymous

Andi…

sometimes ” in the moment “…

people speak their true feelings…can you really be sure she was just joking???…does she not suspect anything that a drab male can co ordinate her wardrobe so well……

…do you secretly long that she does wonder??….mmmm.

Huggs, grace x

Hi Grace,

I have no idea what she suspects, imagines or thinks she knows! For the longest time I have also been painting her nails and thinks I am as good at it as I am because I am just a perfectionist!

I would love for it to be out in the open but until I am confident that revealing it isn’t going to require a divorce lawyer I think I will bide my time!

-A.

Anonymous

Oh gosh Andi….please don’t think I’m pushy…you know her!!…

and as Chris de burgh sang…timing is EVERYTHING…

Most women are just so amazingly ” switched on “….I just wondered if she wondered why you were so ” female sensitive “….I so hope you get there in the end xx

You can’t be divorced over wearing clothes – especially these days with all the LGBT+++ support.

Never let that be a sword of Damocles, Andi!

Love Laura

No, but I could get divorced for “if you have been hiding this from me all these years… what else have you been hiding… I can’t trust you any  more”

-A.

Anonymous

Keep going- Enjoydoing those nails
          !! . Maybe other attentive helping too?
          Sounds promising to me !!!
          Tactful and purposeful – you know the way!

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Andi.

You will never know until you have that conversation. I think our SO’s suspect more than we know. You can always drop hints and see how she reacts before going for the whole revelation. You may be wasting time you could be making a wardrobe.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Like you I would like to be out in the open with my SO. One day I will get the courage to tell her.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

But oh-
      “ many a truth spoken in jest” ???

Sincere wishes!

Anonymous

Excuse me a while… this is one developing story I’m going to follow !!!!
      Sincere wishes 🙂☺️

Krisy
      Lady

Maybe it’s time to ask if she wants to practice on your nails!!!

Krisy xx

Peta Mari
      Lady

I think S.O knows.

I agree with Mary. I think she knows and was looking for confirmation from said teenager. Sounds like a good time to pick up on SO’s interest.

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Andi – reminds me of a conversation I had last week with my unknowing SO. She suggested I was turning into a metrosexual because she has noticed I have started to shave my arms and use moisturiser! But the time is not yet right for me to come out – but I am hoping to build up to it in 2022 🙂 Zsazsa

Andi, I think it’s always a wise assumption that your wife knows already. If we are honest, we understand that generic women are smarter than us, well at least smarter than me, when it comes to these sorts of things…

Possibly you could make up a story for your wife about some fictional guy you heard of who came out as CD. Ask her what she thinks about it in order to gage her feelings around CD. And of course be prepared for what she asks your thoughts. It could be the start of an important conversation.
      Hugs
      Jules
      💖🌈👩

Before i told (got caught )by my wife I always picked her clothes she loved that I always picked out clothes that made her feel and look sexy. She told all her friends and family that only I could pick out her clothes and wouldnt purchase anything without my input. Yes i also got some strange opinions about participating in her wardrobe choices.After she found out she realized the reason i had so much fashion sense.I always have the sexiest dressed wife at the party

Hi Andi She knows you are different. She is testing if her thoughts are correct. Its up to you if you want to confirm her thoughts. Just continue to be you. I am sure there is going to be a confirmation day. Its coming.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Andy,

I sometimes wonder if DADT -Dont Ask, Don’t Tell – takes on a life of its own.

“No I’m not going to tell, I’d rather wait for my SO to ask”
      “Well I’m not going to ask, I’d rather wait for my SO to tell”

Marti xxx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Andi!

Sounds like you got a pretty cool teenager in your household!

However, at first, I also saw “the teenager” as being you, kinda like a split-personality. So reading your post became a spooky read! (Cue the Psycho theme music!). I can relate.

Joking aside, yeah your SO knows, like many here have said.

Good luck!

Hugs, Barb 🤗

Btw, my two kids are pretty cool too.

It is a long time since I was a teenager in chronological years. My brain, thankfully, still thinks it is!

-A.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Andi, if your SO is half as cool as the teenager…. well, don’t sell her short!  At the very least it demands further investigating.  Do not dismiss what may be a golden opportunity out of hand without at least checking it out more.  You can be a bit subtle at first about it if needed, but be upfront and honest above all. 🙂

Stevie

Andi,

if you’re teenage daughter knows how doesn’t your wife? I wouldnt be surprised if during a mother/daughter conversation your daughter didn’t let something slip. I suspect your wife knows more than you think and with her comment may be ready to accept. Only you know when your ready.. best of luck!

Natalie

side note. In my state PA one does not need a cause to file for divorce. You just have to prove you’ve been separated for a year then file . It’s a no-fault state.

The teenager knows because I told them about it when they were struggling with their own issues around their own gender identity – they are non-binary.

They get referred to as “the teenager” because we haven’t found a gender-neutral replacement for daughter that we are all happy with.

-A.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?