Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

For any of you who have followed any of my posts on this it is a follow up to my article ‘Finding Cassie Part 2’. On Sept 2 I had my nails done as described in the article. I was so proud of my nails I showed them off to many people. Since I had them done in my collage colors I figured I could get away with that while in drab. I did get some compliments and some rolling of the eyes.
      By the last week of October I had lost 6 of the nails (2 painfully). Soooo this past Saturday I had them done again, only this time the fingers were a light blue. Some how they nearly match my uniform shirt. Anyway I didn’t make as big a deal of them this time and so far have had very few comments positive or negative. It has been 3 days so far and seems no one cares.
      I did have with one co-worker to whom I gave what I call a ‘flitter wave’, he said that looked so feminine. I think he meant it as a ‘male putdown’ but I just smiled and said thanks.
      I hope some men seeing my nails and liking them will be thinking ‘hey I’d like to try that to’.

Good for you!
      Recently, I have been dressing more and being out as the same (with my wife), including having well manicured and painted nails. I get compliments most of the time – when people notice. Most folks around us are well caught up in their own lives to notice or even comment on nuisances in our own lives.
      And for the ones that DO comment, my belief is THEY wish they were that brave…

Dani

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Thanks Dani. Recently bumped into a retired co-worker who has seen my long hair ( only tied back in a pony tail while in drab) and showed off my nails. She told me go for it do what makes you happy!!

. . . Cassie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

How brave of you.

Hugs, Liara

Went to the local salon today with daughters. We all had Mani/pedi. What a day.

Alana

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?