Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello Ladies,

Just another update on my shopping experience. I took the advice of some of you and departed my home area and went to another town for my shopping. I picked up some nylons and lipstick (small items I know). This is so exciting for me. I’m starting to feel a little more comfortable.

I know these are only small items but for me this is big steps. I’m finally going out there and getting Katey her lady needs. Soon I will be moving up to Bras and more undies.

Thank you to all of you for supporting me. I truly love CDH. BIG HUGS Katey

Katey,

It’s an amazing experience! To be out and shopping. Its what I live for!!

Lanna

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Lanna,

I love shopping just a nervous wreck while doing it haha. I wasn’t dressed as Katey I’m not confident yet. Everyone here has been so supportive. Hugs Katey

Anonymous
      Lady

Small steps lead to giant leaps! I remember my first real time out dressed. I was shaking in my panties but soon realized no one noticed or cared. They are in their own little world and barely have time for themselves much less me. I started slowly just like you but now going out is like breathing, it just happens.

Hugs,

Sandy

Katey Doe
        Lady

I agree crawl walk run. I wasn’t dressed, I’m not that confident yet, someday I will be. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

Katey I’ve so far done all my shopping online, but I need to do like you and go somewhere local, so I don’t have to wait for days for the stuff to arrive!

Good job!

💖

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you. I’m so nervous when I go but I’m going for Katey that’s how much she means to me. I’m way out of my comfort zone but she deserves it.

Anonymous

Katey you said “but I’m going for Katey that’s how much she means to me”

Wow, that’s a powerful statement, with that proper attitude we can conquer any fear!
          thank you..

💖

Katey Doe
            Lady

Fear is a big foe but we have numbers we can defeat fear. Thank you, Hugs Katey

Hi Katey,

Congratulations for stepping out of your comfort zone and going shopping in person!  Small steps for sure but you are building confidence.

Alice

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Alice,

Thank you for replying. Katey is my world and I try to good for her. Hugs Katey

Hi Katey,

Confidence comes with time. It took me a while to gain it. But, once you have it there’s no stopping. I shop locally now and no one even bats an eye. I’m treated like on of the girls!  It’s an exhilarating experience to say the least. Glad to see your starting with small steps. The big ones are not far away.

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Lanna,

Thank you for your support. Someday I will be shopping with confidence. Thank you again. Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Small steps Katey small steps, one day at a time soon the steps will get bigger your confidence will grow and you will wonder what all the fuss was about this is the 21st century not the 1950’s people are more tolerant now xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Rozalyne. I hope I can build upon my confidence level. Thank you again. Hugs – Katey

Very excited for you, and you should be proud!! Way to go!!😍💖

Katey Doe
        Lady

Jamie, thank you for your kind words. Hugs – Katey

Look at you go Katey,

Love positive updates

Big hug, Liv

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Olivia, your so nice.

Hugs Kat

Shhhshh Katey🤫

Don’t tell other people that,

I like to think that I have my moments 😇lol

Anonymous

Katey you are oozing confidence  keep it up girl, shop wherever you desire you deserve to be happy. Confident girls like you go about their day unnoticed.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

Katey,

This is so awesome (especially since I was one who threw a note in the suggestion box! Lol).

The first time I did that, I just walked into the store, which was empty because there was only about 45 minutes left until closing on a weeknight. And I just came out and told them, “hey, I’m a crossdresser but not very experienced and I could use some help!” Oh my gosh, I felt like Princess Diana. The 2 clerks fell all over themselves helping me. The fitted me for a bra, coordinated outfits, found me matching light blue panties and a lacy bra, some cute ballet flats with a bow, a very feminine top and a soft denim skirt that I swear is (was — it got purged in the great purge of 2009) by far THE most comfortable article of clothing I ever wore.

The beautiful part of it was that when you just come out and say what you are and what you’re doing, there is absolutely nothing to hide anymore! No reason for fear or secrecy. I’m telling yo: it makes these girls’ days who are the clerks. They have an absolute ball! Now you might have trouble if you wanted to circle back and flirt with/date one of them, but being married myself I could not care less.

That whole experience was AMAZING. And it sounds like you’re on the road! Lol. Keep it up!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

We are all here to support you in your ups and downs.
      Sandy

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Sandy everyone had been great with me. Hugs Katey

Hugs backatcha Katey Doe!!  Keep having fun.

PaulaF

Even the smallest of steps are huge in the end. Glad to hear your courage is increasing. Can’t wait to hear more of your journey

With lots of love ❤️
      ❤️Tonya

Katey Doe
        Lady

Thank you Tonya I can’t wait to explore more. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

It sure is a great feeling. Hugs Katey

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?