Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls,

I’m looking to see if there is anything like this is my area, or other girls that want to get together. I want to work up the courage to start leaving the house, and I think power in numbers could help that. Would love meet other girls in my area, and share our experiences work on our looks, makeup, and other skills needed to be more femme.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

– Allison

Hi Allison,

I am always traveling to that part of NJ (of course when the stay at home restrictions are not in place) for several days ever couple of weeks. Unfortunately my circumstances only allow me to dress when I travel so it would be a pleasure to actually meet another girl and go out – like you say “power in numbers!”  Look forward to meeting up once this settles down.

Best….Brenda

I live in northern Delaware, and would be interested. However, current living situation won’t allow.

I live in northern MD, about an hour south of Philly so I would be very interested.. however, not sure when we could do it as MD is experiencing an uptick in virus cases and apparently there is talk of a quarantine on MD residents traveling to NJ…

What part of MD? If you don’t mind me asking.  I live in the Claymont area, near the PA border. Maybe we couldn’t somewhere here in NCC?

Bel air, in harford county

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?