Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new here and would like to connect in person with people who have similar circumstances.  I’m not out to any but my wife and she is barely tolerant.  I have joined a group based in Sacramento called River City Gems.  I’m sure there are some sisters here who are members.  The reason I joined is that they have something called Drab Gab, which is an organized meeting at a restaurant where people do not dress en femme, but rather just remain in drab mode.  This would be all I could do at present as dressing would cause friction with my wife and besides, I’m just not at all ready for that yet.  But it would be very nice to connect with others like me.  The only problem is that I live in the Los Angeles area and Sacramento is a 5 hour drive.  I have read about CHIC, which is based in Long Beach, and it sounds great, but they don’t seem to have any events for people not yet ready to venture out as  a woman.

Anyone aware of similar groups in Los Angeles area?

Hugs,

Catherine

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sorry, can’t help you with that (don’t live in LA). But welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Catherine, great to hear from you.  As I said, I think Palm Springs is the most cd friendly place.  All beach towns are good, especially Laguna Beach.  As I said I’d be happy to get together.  Riverside has the Galleria which is a good place to meet.  Hugs Jennifer

Catherine,

When you find someplace, let me know. I’d love to find a local group like the one you mentioned in Sacramento.

Send me a PM…

[postquote quote=568830]

Hi Catherine Try Hamburger Mary’s
      330 Pine Ave. Long Beach Ca. 90802
      (562)436-7900 hrs 11am2am ask for what Fridays are CD gathering me haven’t been but had the urge to check it out I’m retired thinking I would have more time now I have to plan more in advance for a good excuse maybe taking car to the mechanic shop to give enough time mmm maybe next time going to Walmart from tires to service takes awhile I on the Montebello/Rosemead/Monterey Park area in the meantime happy dressing Auroras Livingfem

HM is a great spot. Jamie has T-Girl Tuesdays and a once-a-month Saturday Night party. Check out http://www.tgirlnights.com to learn more about Jamie, what she does and how integral she has been to the SoCal community.
        It is an absolute blast. Go as you are – fab or drab.

There are plenty of friendly places up and down the coast highway from Santa Monica to San Diego.

It is why I love SoCal so.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?