Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I’m pretty new to FL, east of Orlando. Any other ladies in the Sunshine State? And does anyone know if it is relatively safe to be a crossdresser at the Florida Mall in Orlando? I might go there with my wife after Covid is controlled.

Nobody in Florida? That’s kinda disappointing…😔

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I live in Long Island NY. I do have a condo in Florida though, ironically east of Orland. Check out places on this site where you can meet up with other dressers. You can also look for meetup groups in the Orlando area. They will no doubt have a lot of local knowledge on where you can go.

I believe I have to be a paying member to get that info, but when I start working again soon, perhaps I will be. Thank you for the response!

Hi Beth nice to meet you wish i were still there was born and raised in central florida but moved to eastern montana 14 years ago but wish you all the luck finding girls in your area . Look under  social at top of page and find places you can put in area and state to find girls there then pm them  again nice to meet you good luck.

Stephanie Bass

Looking forward to the safe place answers. Ybor City? Marlene.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I know there is a lot of crossdressing groups and crossdressing friendly venues you can go to. I have been out dressed a few times to Hamburger Marys. They used to have a few locations around the state. It seems like Florida is a pretty good stater for crossdressing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?