Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Michelle
      Lady
      Anonymous

where in nz are you,i m in the Waikato and there is one group running called agender and I am in the process of starting a social group up which will be up and running by january

Michelle
      Lady

Hi
      I’m on west coast of south island
      I travel to Christchurch region regularly and would also consider travel further to meet like minded people

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Michelle original post: 

Hello ladies, do any of you know Shops that are transgender friendly or run by transgender? I’d love to find out  about any beauty parlor/salon where I could feel accepted from the get go.

Exactly what I am looking for as well. Auckland is such a small place so don’t want to run into someone I know as well

Hi all, I am a closet CD from Auckland with zero girl time these days. Looking for places and people who I can relate to and dress up with. Maybe a trans nail technician who can do my nails (got a girl once and she was soo judgemental). I just need secret girl time and someone who understands

Anonymous

Hey  Kiwi Gals.

Im closeted too.   Chch based.

Im pretty shy about meeting up though.   Nervous about that control aspect I guess.

Sarah D

Anonymous

Hi, I travel a lot, happy to meet next time around. Msg me for contact. Anyone in such need, happy to meet with. I never know when and where I am to be so happy to meet people all over the country.

Janey
      Lady

Hi, I’m in Manawatu,in PN a CD closet. Are there any social meeting places. Janey.

Anonymous

Search online, I know there were some posts with mobile number and someone was doing it at home. This is all I could find. Good luck. Msg me if you like, next time I am in the area we can have a chat.

Hi, I’m in the Bay of plenty, I use to get out and about quite regularly while my wife was work. Unfortunatly that has come to a stop for the last couple of years, but intend to convince her to let Sharon out and about again.

Hi. I use to go to Tauranga all the time never had a problem. Found Bayfar not a problem.

My biggist fear was the dreaded loo time. had no problems but used the ones furtherest from the food hall.

Quiet suprising i was at Robert Harris in Whakatane doing an Avon order over a cuppa and a work colleage on his phone paced around our table looking at me several time and to this day has never said a thing and never looked as if he reconized me. My sister inlaw knows and when she looked at my photo’s did’nt reconize me. So don’t be affraid to be out and about. just be casual.

Anonymous

Just a question, is there actually anyone actively going out? I would actually enjoy going for some shopping with some company. It is quite boring alone.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?