• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Can anyone recommend any good horror films out there please thank you?

A British werewolf movie called “Dog Soldiers”. Not a big horror fan, but actually well written and typical dry British humor.

Thanks

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Lilley,

Depends on what you like. There has been some pretty interesting ones in the last few years.  Cargo, Maggie are 2 Zombie films that are interesting.  Not necessarily horror alone but worth a watch.  Also movies like It Follows, Split, 10 Cloverfield Lane, The Ritual are great choices.  Lastly, watching older horror movies is a lot of fun, especially this time of year.  Big fan of Night of the Living Dead, The Creeping Flesh, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, and even the SciFi film Them, which has one of the eeriest beginings. 🙂

hi lilley. it depends what era you like. if its the 1960’s to 80’s then I would recommend the following ten films.

1. the exorcist

2. the omen 1 to 3.

3. phantasm 1 to 3 (I think).

4. psycho 1 and 2 (rest are poor)

5. the haunting (original black and white movie)

6. the changeling (original with George c scott)

7. the nesting (very hard to find)

8. Amityville horror 1 and 2 (3 is bad, very bad!)

9. texas chainsaw massacre (gory)

10. driller killer

other worthwhile mentions are, zombie flesheaters, Friday the 13th 1 to 8 (once you have seen one you have really seen them all!), children of the corn, Halloween and nightmare on elm street.

fiona xx

Anonymous

You can’t go wrong with Halloween or Friday the 13th slasher movies. Some other of my favorites include The Lost Boys, The Shining and a few Stephen King movies.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?