Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to all,

Im Ashley and I’m a long time crossdresser who has come out to my wife and sister. Lately I’ve been dressing a lot more and slowly venturing out , yes I’ve been out to a CD friendly pub in Toronto with Xpressions but that was in a group. Just wondering if any other girls are close and would like to chat!
      Thanks

Ashley❤️

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ashley, There are quite a few of us as you’ll likely discover in a short period of time.

I’ve been to one of those pub nights, lots of fun and friendly people.

Enjoy being with us here.

Olivia

Thanks so much! Yes it was a fun night… after I settled in as it was my first time out and nervous as &@$?!!!

Ashley,

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hey Ashley,  there’s a few who reside close to you and eventually I’m sure you’ll find some. Oh yes pub nights in Toronto. I’ve been to at least 8 of them. I probably met you or was there when you were. Isn’t a wonderful and certainly a place of easiness to get comfortable with. Nervous I was too my first time,  first time ever but even that first night  I was quite surprised how comfortable it was. Hopefully by years end we’ll be able to gather once again. Very nice meeting and maybe soon in person..

Hugs…

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Ashley!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Ashley, former Peterborough-ian, former Toronto-nian, now in Hamilton and very much looking forward to a pub night or two when this pandemic ends!!

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Yes there are lots of girls form Ontario.

I am from south western Ontario.  I have not made it to a pub night yet. But the pub has been closed since I came out.  My goal is to make it to a pub night when things open up.

Hope to chat some time.

Paula

Hey there Paula, nice to meet you.
        Iam always up for a chat

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Of course it most likely it will be some months before we can meet up for pub nights again, but I am a member of Xpressions, and am on the board too, so when we are able schedule one, I will circulate the info.

Otherwise happy to chat on line!

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m in Ontario too, in the area south of Brantford. I too have been to some Xpressions dinners, we perhaps have met.

I am up to chatting anytime you want to.

Amy

Nice to meet you Amy! And yes maybe we have met!
        Ashley

Anonymous

Hi Ashley

I’m in Toronto as well. I haven’t been to a pub night but they do sound interesting. Would love to chat

Holly💕

Hey Holly,

Wow we are pretty close and yes I’d love to chat with you.

Hugs

Ashley ❤️

danielle
      Baroness

hello all would love to hear from anyone in Ontario but more so anyone close to Windsor

Misha Monroe
      Duchess

I’m looking forward to getting the opportunity to go out and strut my stuff with other girls! Prayers and crossed fingers we can all be together soon! Xo

Sounds great hun. I’m with you on that one for sure!!!

Neat thing I found and use is that if you go to the “Social” drop down along the top of this site and select “Member Directory” it allows you to see groups of CDH members by selecting country and state/province and if the member listed them in their profile.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jamie Taal.

Wow , we are really close then.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?