• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Gail.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We are all so proud of ourselves and express our openness to each other. We are free to be us , but we still feel it’s taboo to share our vices. I feel as the ladies we are,and the issues we struggle with daily especially with acceptance that there are a lot of us that look down to those who have vices. I find that very hypocritical and it truly feels that some of us want to be accepted but still cast judgement on others. That is shameful. Thanks for listening. Love to you all.

Khloe Anne 💋

Hi Khole,

I am a non smoker.

Alice

Hi Khloe

Not that I’m sure it does or should matter but I smoke and drink, but don’t spit. I quit for two years, and wish I could again.

Correct me if I’m taking it wrong but in your thread you write “any other smoking ladies here?, would love to chat”, which makes it seem you would prefer conversations only with other smokers. Isn’t that in itself being a tad selective and judgy?

We are a very blended community with members who have varied preferences and its sometimes easier to leave some of the  information that is largely irrelevant to the main subject matter out to reduce conflict and judgemental comments that can always happen with any group of individuals with their own set of opinions.

We accept most people openly and understand that some may have vices, we’d generally rather dwell on the commonality of crossdressing.

My two cents

I chat with anyone. Chat with another smoker gives an opportunity to chat about my lifestyle with judgement. Smoking is part of Khloe and when chatting with many there is judgement because of my right to smoke. Just saying it’s nice when all understanding and non judge mental.
      Thanks

Khloe

Dear Khloe Anne, I smoke one cigarette (120s) a day; it relaxes me and enables me to stay up until the wee hours so I can write, dress without critique from wife, and think. I’d be glad to share a light with you any day. To shame and yet to expect not to be shamed is often called “cognitive dissonance” or creating a problem within yourself. Once we cd-ers begin to divide ourselves into shamed groups the synergy is lost. I don’t smoke in groups of non-smokers; I wear a mask even when others don’t. So long as I protect my habits from hurting others and show respect for boundaries I don’t expect others to agree with my habits but I do seek to keep the focus on the mission before us: to create a supportive environment for cross-dressers. If we take our eyes off our central goal we will have no more safe places.

Gail
      Lady

SMOKE AFTER SEX?

DON’T KNOW, I NEVER LOOKED!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?