Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Do you have a tattoo or tattoos with personal meaning that you would like to share?

I’ll start. In my public photos you will see a tattoo on my left shoulder. It depicts the church in a small village in Italy. My family can trace itself back to the 1600’s from the church records. I got inked to honor my Grandfather who emigrated here to give his family a better life than he would ever have there. He spoke no English, had a 10th grade education, but has descendants that have gone to college, earned MDs, PhDs, started companies, started families. The usual immigrant story.

I got the tattoo to honor him and to remind me everyday that I carry his name in everything that I do. I would never want to do anything that would bring dishonor to our family.

I have 3 tattoos.  My first was done in the USA in 79….an eagle on my upper right thigh.  My second was a heart and the letters “SS” in the heart.  My third was my wifes name on my left shoulder.  When we divorced i had the southern cross flag done over it and some artwork around it.   Would love to get more done.  Bronwyn

I have ny wife’s kanji on my arm. Hope I never get divorced. I have a dragon on my chest from when I was in Australia. I want to get my son’s kanji, but not sure.

Hi Gina!    Left Upper arm…….Circle 2 inches around Wolfs Head done in Navy Blue with White Apache lightning slashes across face. “Shadow Wolves Brigade” covert Ops Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Tailand. MAC SOG.  Upper right arm Huey UH-1 C  Medivac/Gun Ship 6″ long  US 1st Cavalry Airmobile  ANE KHE Vietnam.  Both done at “Fat Sams Bar and Exotic Ladies……Singapore  If I could figure out how send to a picture, I would have but the Shadow Wolves are still Top Secret Classified for another 50 years.  That is why I must wear long sleeve dresses

Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

Now those tats I have to see!

I want to have your babies. JK, not really

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?