• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

Hoping to explore some new territory with help from this community.  Until recently I did not like underdressing.  I really had trouble mixing the masculine and feminine sides.  It just felt strange and I did not like the feeling of masculinity with hidden feminine feelings, it seemed to ruin something about my womanly side.

Lately, I have been wearing panties almost exclusively and have come to love it.  I just love the soft fabrics and pretty colors.  Yesterday, I was on my way to the grocery store and decided to underdress.  I slipped into a thong bodysuit underneath my regular clothes and it was thrilling.  I loved being out and the feeling of firmness of a bodysuit and that feeling that only a thong can give me!

Any tips on how to integrate feeling feminine with underdressing?  Little ways to feel womanly and lovely and reduce the masculine side?

Anonymous
      Lady

You could buy some women’s jeans, they are much more comfortable than guy jeans and fit so better. Torrid has a great selection. Plus you can look at women’s t-shirts, sneakers and bralettes. I wear women’s blouses too, just because the buttons are on the other side really doesn’t matter.

Sandy

This is the same direction I’ve been taking! Old Navy has some jeans that fit the bill as well. Take a look at their kicker boot cuts!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.
          Anonymous
          Lady

Old Navy also has some really great denim skirts. I love their tops and sun dresses.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Katie,

I am far from an expert but here’s a few things I do to feel feminine when I’m not able to fully dress.

I’ve pretty much switched to panties full time.  To mix things up I wear a variety of styles… hipsters, briefs, bikinis, solid colors, lace or florals.    I’ve also switched from regular undershirts to camisoles.  Sometimes I can even pull off wearing a bra. Pantyhose or stay-ups can add a little spice to the mix.  If I’m feeling a little naughty a garter belt and stockings or a gartered girdle with stockings.  Sometimes just having your legs smooth and hair free works.  Switching to women’s deodorant is another good one.  Leggings instead of long johns.  If you want to take it one step further you can wear bling free women’s jeans.  I know it’s outerwear but no one will notice.  You can also paint your toenails, wear women’s socks, or wear clear nail polish on your fingers.  I prefer glossy but it comes in matt.

The important thing is to have fun.  The best thing is when a GG says “oh, your a guy. You wouldn’t know!”  You just chuckle to yourself and think “if she only knew!”

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

I often have the same thought Robin! It’s so hard not to burst out laughing when I hear that.

Diana🤭🤭🤭

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katie,

There are lots of ways to underdress and feel feminine while not arousing suspicion.  You’ve started with panties.  That’s an easy one.  Certainly the body suit is an option.  Another option could be a camisole or a bralette with removable pads (and you can find them with or without back clasps).  Other easy ones are femme socks, thigh highs or pantyhose.  Then you can move to more androgynous sweaters, tunics, shirts, skinny jeans, footwear, etc.  You can try clear nail polish.  While there is a bit of a shine under fluorescent lights someone would really have to be looking closely.  Have fun practicing with different looks.  All the Bests, Hugs, Krista.

PS – Looks like Robin and I were typing at the very same time and gave quite similar suggestions.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Krista.
      Anonymous

Hi Katie,

I think just doing it more often helps you settle your feelings. And Krista’s suggestion about looking out for androgynous tops is a top tip too. I’m not out, but I feel comfortable wearing androgynous and (if someone asks) explaining “No, this one came from the women’s rack – I like it”. No one has ever followed up to that explanation.

Marti xxx

Hi Katie as a house hold girl im out to a very supportive wife but cant leave the house .. Just wife and Stephanie here so I get to be me quite a bit but just love to hear about the trips out dressed and having girly fun outs and abouts in the world  good luck girl sounds like you are getting lots of great advice have fun ..

Stephanie Bass

I like all the suggestions so far, and I use many of them. I’ve recently switched to ladies jeans, mostly buying from Poshmark due to lower prices. To ask that, I also use clear mascara, a brow pen, and tweezed brows (if you’re not willing to tweeze, you should at least trim those things, lol!), and a little lippy that matches your natural color. My nails are also a bit long for a guy, and shaped. I wear earrings too, but my wife keeps them from getting too femme when I’m in guy mode, like going to work. Hope this helps.

Bridgette

Billie Jean
      Duchess

Hi Katie.
      I agree with the other girls comments. I underdress often. I love bra’s. I have a smooth cup nude one that I wear out. It’s slightly padded, but no one seems to notice. Also always panties, girl pants are no problem. Girl sandals work in the summer. I also use clear polish for my nails. Shave my legs and underarms. I am currently struggling with the legs, as summer is here and I wear shorts all summer. Also I have neutral lipsticks that I love. Anyway enjoy the ride. I’ve learn so much from CDH!
      Hugs….Billie

I do alot of the same things that robin suggested shaving my legs and underarms, psint my toes, panties , bra (without the breast forms), jewelry, ive been using womens soap and deodorant exclusively for along time, thigh highs, and even wrar some pink sometimes and if anyone asks i tell them its for breast cancer awareness

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

This may sound silly, so forgive me. When I “undress” from my feminine self back to being a male, I do that with no mirrors near by. I need to hold the image of my happy, feminine self for as long as possible.

That’s not silly at all!  One small thing that has helped me is completely undressing before slipping into feminine clothes.  That way I experience the wonderful feelings of womanhood.

Lately I’ve been getting women’s clothes in drab styles so it isn’t so much underdressing as it is stealth dressing. I’ve gone out in outdoorsy outfits, which suits my lifestyle pretty well. Now I’m looking for some cute hikers that fit the theme!

Hi Katey,
      I am completely clear of body hair, except my brows, which are trimmed and getting shaped nicely.
      I wear a sports bra, thigh highs and garters every day under drab, and a lightly pinked nail polish, along with daringly nude lipstick.
      No one notices, and I feel so wonderful, little bits by little bits
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Thank you to all wonderful women for your help and tips! I’ve grown very fond of underdressing. I love wearing a tight cami under my shirt. Yesterday while driving it occurred to me to just take my shift off. I drove home wearing just my cami with is beautiful straps and loved it! Today I did the same with my bodysuit! Thank you!

For panties, just make sure they won’t ride up above the waistline. Socks/ hosiery are fairly easy to cover if your pants are the right length. The trick is the bra-lines. If you have someone in your life who knows you are one of us, ask them to help identify which bras are visible and which fit flat enough to keep the lines from showing. Some sports bras and bralettes don’t have adjustable straps and the associated buckles. This may help as long as they are not bulky under the shirt. Fashion in layers may help also. Utilize an undershirt to flatten out the bra-line surface.

Also, a tank style body suit appears as if you are wearing a tank top as an under shirt if it shows at all. This may be a good way to incorporate femme with stealth.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

I’ve done the same with a slip before. No one could tell I was wearing it unless I told them.

Anonymous

Seems like you’ve already figured out the best way to do it. Just wear what’s comfortable. Remember, even the great Dr. Benjamin Franklin Pearce wrote a prescription for one Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger to wear a slip under his Army uniform. What’s the difference? I say it is no different.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?