Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m moving to Wisconsin shortly, from there originally. Wondering if there are any ladies in NE WI that would like to chat about perhaps eventually meeting to hang out. I’m married so not looking for anything but friendship and maybe someone to dress with. My wife likes that I dress and I’m sure wouldn’t mind if I made a friend or two and gave her some alone time occasionally.

Hello Beth

Im from central Wisconsin Fox Valley Area. There are a several people from WI who are CDH members. And a group called wisconsin crossdressers.

That sounds wonderful, Christine, thank you for letting me know. Is there any online presence where events or gatherings are planned?

Hi Beth. I am from north central WI. It doesn’t seem like a lot of us up her. I hope  you get more replies. That would be interesting. Hugs.

Michelle, do you ever make it over to GB? Sounds like there are occasional gatherings there. Very excited!

I do very occasionally. On a Harley ride. If make a larger purchase there. I could go there though.  If I had the time and it was something special.

Anonymous

Southern Wisconsin…I know there are some down here, I’ve seen them…. don’t know if they are on this site though…..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?