Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

$700 laying around? The Breast Form Store just released their new top of the line forms and I kinda really need them!!!

Sadly the Darcy budget can’t exactly meet that price point 😯😔

Aurora B. here, if I had $1400 in my piggy bank I would buy you and I both a new pair. I have a set of 46Cs that I treasure and theyre wearing out, showing some minor damage. Also like my 46D cups that geta lot of wear.

Love, Aurora B

I can do you some rolled up socks for $20? πŸ™‚

Hahaha 🤣. No no you can keep them!

water baloons are way cheaper than that. lol.

You want cheap, you get cheap. These are quality socks πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Good morning. I just went and checked them out. Β 😍. I want them too.

This is one area in which I want to spend some money on quality. I have a cheaper pair C cup and it’s so addicting to feel the movement in my bra and the way it looks in a dress.

Thanks for posting it and opening my eyes to a possibility.

Have a great day

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Gadzooks, that’s a pricey boob job.Β  I would want self adhering, temperature adapting, touch sensitive forms that hook right into my nervous system for that.Β  ( ok, I want a lot for my money, lol ).Β  I guess it’s sadly still a few years in the future before they perfect that sorta thing 😄.

Stevie

It’s better than the $5000 I paid for mine and you can take them off. I wish I could have taken mine off at times.

I feel your pain. My budget is putting too many restrictions on my transformation goals. And I really could do with some lovely jiggly boobs. πŸ˜‰

I couldn’t stand it. My inexpensive boobs from Amazon are functional but not very realistic and I’m not in love with them anymore. I keep going back to the Breast Form Store site and the new Hera breasts which are featured front and center keep calling to me and so I simply must have them.

I spoke with Eden there both on the phone and through email and together we think a size 6 will work best for my body size. This is an increase over my current forms so going from a 40B to 40C. This also allows me more choice in bras as 40B is kind of an oddball size and not entirely easy to source.

That said the Hera forms are custom and therefore non-refundable so Eden suggested ordering a set of the Gold Seal forms in the same size 6 to determine if the larger forms will work. So those are on order and I can’t wait for them to arrive. When I have the sizing sorted out the Gold Seals will be returned and the Hera’s will be ordered. I will be sure to report back on my results in case anyone else is interested.

Yes it’s a lot of money for a single purchase, but after looking at the total of my wardrobe recently, this will hopefully curtail additional clothing purchases for a while! I have no more hiding space!!!😄

So yay for BOOBS! 🥰

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?