Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I figured there were a pretty good number of crossdressers in this world, but I have been blown away at the number of people living the exact same dual existence! Finding any tiny window and safe space to get your fix in, then bouncing back to wife, kids, careers as a man. What an overwhelming sense of relief to not feel alone after so long!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Holly,

Alone today? Me too.

Indeed this site has been a blesing for me.

Terri Anne

Anonymous

Welcome! New here too! Had the very same reaction to finding these fine people! When I am home I have fun dressing, putting on makeup and doing things around the house. No one there but me but 3 years ago I was in your position

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Holy.

I think you have found the best aspect of this site…. not feeling alone.

I come here to be among my sisters who I share many common things with and have learned that we all have very common issues.

I’m retired in an empty nest household but I know what you mean by catching small windows to satisfy our needs. For decades I was in the closet and went to extremes to get a few hours to feel those wonderful silky fabrics and lingerie on my body. All the while in secret unable to tell not a soul. The guilt and shame afterwards was sometimes very depressing but no more. Today thankfully I’ve overcome those harmful emotions and can dress pretty much as I want when I want. It was a battle hard fought and won but with patience and luck I lived long enough to gain freedom.

I hope you have a great time today letting Holy out for a while and I’m sure there are many others doing the same thing today.

Hi Holy nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home here as well as yours now also.. As so much to see and do here from reading the forums from many ladies here telling there stories as they travel down there femme road in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Holy as she travels down her girly road in life also.. So as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with ..  Good luck here make many friends and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Holy ,

I think if we really knew the number of rainbow girls there are

in this world we would be blown away for sure !

For now , I only know the girls here on this site ( for a good month now ) and if they are a representation of the unknown ones that are out there , than there is hope for this world after all !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous
      Lady

Alone no. Wife and daughter went away for a few days. I took an extra day off tomorrow. Son is home but spends virtually all his time in his room. He knows I dress anyway.

Start mini vacation with Crossdresser social club event tonight. I can wear my breastforms without objection for a few days. Yay me.

Hi Holy,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy those opportunities.

Alice

Melinda
      Lady

Hi Holly,

Welcome. I had the day off, but my son had a friend over. My wife was nice enough to take my son over to a friend’s house so I could have some alone time. I haven’t been on the site in a while, so I thought I would drop in. I get into ruts sometimes, but I am usually doing better when I tune into Melinda. Good luck with everything!

Kisses and hugs,

Melinda

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I felt the same way after Joining CDH. What a relive it was to find so many like minded sisters out there.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to my world!

I love my days off when I can be alone, put on one of my pretty dresses and all the silky undergarments that go along with it. I then carefully tuck my breast forms into my bra, put on one of my long blond wigs and sit down in front of the mirror and spend several hours putting on my make up.

At last!  That girl in me emerges into the light of day. To see her in the mirror looking back at me with that big smile on her face is such a wonderful feeling. All just feels so right!

All that preparation was so worth the effort.  I will now spend the rest of the day in seventh heaven looking like and feeling like the girl I so wish I could be every day.

Your not alone girlfriend! Living a masculine life can be very stressful and being able to have our special days alone to relax and be the girl in our dreams is something few men will ever experience.

Being a crossdresser has been so wonderful for me to keep balance in my life.

Anonymous

Time alone? Day off? I wish! Not since we retired.

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holy your certainly not alone and being here shows this by the many who have crossed our paths. Welcome to Cdh and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌷

Dear Holy your message really resonated. It is great not to feel alone about the dual life. Right now am experiencing that duality v intensely and Woukd wish they could come together more because it feels like a deception. I wish it wasn’t so but as you say there are many of us wrestling with this.
      Welcome
      Joanna x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?