Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I run everyday in my boring guy stuff but I would just love to run enfemme in my sweet two piece yoga outfit. So cute. What’s it like with breasts ? Anything feel different?

sweet pink kisses

jill

Sutekina
      Lady

For anyone who wants to wear higher heels, running is a must.

Hi Jill.  Haven’t been running, but have been mountain biking in lady mode.  Corset, breast forms in a bouncy bra, gaff, wig, and light makeup.  It was a rush!  Was wearing a light T-shirt the first time, and a camisole the second time.  Wore my really short girly bike shorts.  It feels wonderful – I felt so much more exposed and somehow free.  And the feeling of the boobs bouncing as I rode over the rough spots, and my long hair brushing against my shoulders as I rode.  Total rush!  Got to do that more often!

I would think running would be similar, just less random bouncing!  You do have to wear enough of a bra to make sure the girls stay located though.  Have fun!

Mikey

I love distance running. Great to stay in shape, good cardio workout, good for many body systems, and good for the soul. Also able to indulge my love of Lycra (spandex). Wear running leggings when it’s cold, and a fitted Lycra baselayer ( both from womenswear). Also in the winter sometimes a sports bra to keep nipples cosy and prevent chaffing. So very practice but feels so good, and comfy. In the Summertime in shorts make sure my legs are shaved, think they look much better. Don’t think others notice but I’m not doing it for them, I’m doing it for me.

Keep on running Jill.

❤️B

Hi ladies,

I live in Tucson, Arizona and I run before work when it is still dark. During the summer months I don’t wear a shirt. So I decided to wear a bra when I ran and did so for a month. Sure did feel like a woman runner.

Lee Ann

That all sounds wonderful and thanks for the feedback. I was out running tonight and thought how it might go as a woman. I think I will wait until even later and try a short run as Jill but not from home. Will have to get a pretty pink sports bra and some super cute shorts for over my tights. A pink hat and perhaps scarf for privacy

sweet pink kisses

Jill

Funny you should ask. Since my wife is out of town tonight and it is beautiful weather I took the plunge and walked fully dressed in women’s athletic clothing. I just got back and am still dressed when I saw this post!! I do not run due to athletic knee issues from my youth but I have been walking religiously for the past year. I walk 6 miles each morning before work when it is still dark and I’m mostly in guy mode. In the recent cooler months I wear women’s leggings/compression pants that can pass for men’s and a sports bra under my shirt but nothing distinct enough that it would give me away. Tonight I wore 7/8 leggings, racer back athletic shirt, sports bra with breast forms, long hair wig, and lipstick. I have NEVER gone outside dressed en femme let alone walked around the neighborhood for 4 miles. Yes, I did it under the cloak of darkness but it was so exhilarating!! WOW!

I was completely on edge in the beginning but I forced myself to remember to walk slow, keep my legs closer together, sway the hips a little, keep my shoulders back and turn my hands outward a bit. It took a little bit to get into a rhythm but by half way through my outing I was owning it. The tightness of the clothes, the weight of the breast forms, the hair brushing against my neck with a cool breeze was unreal. I think I can get used to it. But alas my lovely wife is back tomorrow I will return to stealth mode for my outings.

Jamie

That is so great. I am very proud of you. I know that must have taken a lot of courage. Congrats and you are inspiring me to try a run enflame maybe this week. I bet you were walking on air at the end. proud and pretty. Just lovely.

Kisses

Jill

Jill,

I have ran a few times en femme. You must try this! It’s a totally surreal feeling. I have done it with my small forms and a super tight sports bra and cute cut out sides shorts. After the first few miles you don’t even realize how far you have gone. If you are anxious, go to an area away from where you live. But you must give it a go!

All the courage

~Josie 💖

I love walking the dogs in the early morning.  I’m probably the only girl in makeup with earrings at 6am.

Hi Jill,

I never had the smooth gait of a real runner, I just bumble along. However, I can walk all day!

Going out in girl things makes it easier, ease of movement, reduced chaffing, feeling of freedom. I have a running skirt that works well for hiking also. We have gone out for nude runs on warm summer nights and that is an experience that I recommend everyone try at least once.

As far a breasts, I love the swing and sway at first, but if my stride does not sync with my legs, the bounce becomes painful enough to yell “STOP IT, you fool!”

I run or bike at least two days a week and never a problem with people out on the streets to worry about if you want to walk or run en femme. It is more exciting for me to be in tights or spandex and a I wear a sports bra. Somedays I have on my breast forms and do love the weight and feel so it is now natural for me. Just do it one morning and see

Kimmie
      Lady

I’d have to answer, “not really.” I have run and cycled wearing opaque tights under my running or cycle shorts, but that is as far as I’ve gone.

Ok now I am really hot to try this. Looking for the perfect pink sports bra and sexy shorts. Will have to get some pink running shoes. Will try a very early run in a quiet area away from home. I can feel the bounce in my breasts

jill

Get it girl! I know I am excited to hear about it!!

💖❤️

~Josie

I’m not a runner. My doctor won’t let me incorporate running in training until I lose another 20 to 30 pounds. I am, however, an avid cyclist.

That being said, I have worn a sports bra whenever training for the last several years.  Initially, it was a solution to prevent chafing on long rides. However, I soon discovered that I was much more comfortable with the bra than I was without. Until I started wearing the sports bra, I did not realize how much discomfort the lack of support was. Today, I will not get caught training without a bra.

Now to answer your question, no one has ever commented against it, positive or negative. And I have experience at the gym and with my riding groups.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Leslie
      Lady

I have been told I run like a girl. So I think running as a girl may not be for me. But you all have fun doing it!

Hugs

Leslie

Leslie
      Lady

I have been told I run like a girl. So I think running as a girl may not be for me and my 74 year old knees would complain too much. But you all have fun doing it!

Hugs

Leslie

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?