• This topic has 29 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

was looking at these women’s belt and came upon waspies. Look like corsets but smaller. seen them on Amazon and other sites. Now question is. Is it the same or something different between the 2.

Donna

Not sure if it’s an English thing but yes I am very fond of a waspie with stockings. More a suspender belt than a corset in my experience. Very feminine and sexy x

Anonymous

Seen some really nice ones on a site from the UK that handles latex wear as well as PVC. Did see some others that like a garter belt  with the straps hanging down to attach to nylons.  You right Becky very sexy and very feminine. Christmas for self may come early. giggles.

Christmas presents to yourself are always the best kind 🙂 Even better when they’re early!

Anonymous

Never fails when start doing christmas shopping always finding something for myself first or easier then for others.  Plus bday coming up too in 26 more days.

Donna

Bought one for a girlfriend once, not sure if she ‘enjoyed’ it as much as I did!!! Thank you Ann Summers❤️Bianca

Anonymous

By the looks of some seen could wear them and love them any or all colors can get them in.

Donna

I’m sure you’d look fabulous in one (red or black😻)Ain’t it great to be a woman!

Anonymous

feel it so nice so many nice things comparing to clothes for the male. Its a woman’s world when comes to fashion.

Donna

Hi Donna,

I’ve heard they are an underbust corset for waist training.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice seen those to. Seems like many options and choices to choose from.

Donna

I just bought one but haven’t received it yet. Can’t wait to see how it looks. I have a bit of a belly and I’m hoping it will make me look sexier.

Anonymous

Thanks Dani hope to hear a update on the one your ordered.
        Donna

They look the same size to me.

The ones I saw on Amazon look “S&M” – Yikes!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh my, they look like a lot of fun! I have a shaper corset, but it still doesn’t make a waist. Waspies look sexier!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
        Anonymous

there many on amazon and elsewhere that can make your waist pencil thin if could take it.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

It will take more than a bit of fabric to pull that off for me, lol. Someday soon though, they sound super interesting.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

IDK Abbie for myself if they work like corsets or waist trainers which some do my waist is 31 mens size womans clothes can fit into size 12 in womens  corsets suppose to be able to take about 5 inches off.

Donna

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Waspies are a British staple in Lingerie It is kind of like a corset but only comes up to the breasts Not over them And they have 4 or six straps and fasteners to hold your stockings up

Anonymous

Thank you Lucia for explaining it more. Those are the ones were more interest in those with 4 or 5 straps to hold nylons up.

Donna

Lucia Brown
          Duchess

My pleasure Donna I have a white lace one by Rago and a black lace one by Secrets In Lace I love them

Anonymous

Getting closer on choice on ordering one or 2.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna. my dear,
      A waspie is similar to a bee e. You don’t normally get Bee e stings but wasps are little ******.
      So to ee’s the pain you wear a wasp ease. They normally have car tyres attached where you can put your stock in. You might find that they squeeze you a bit, so ok for photos, if you can hold your breathe long enough. With nothing to keep them up but your hourglass figure you need to plan carefully – an hour is a long time to wait just standing around taking photos. Personally, Id rather wear a body stock in – which is where you stuff all your perfect figure ( Ha ha ).
      Cynical people call waspies “stomach in busts ups” !! others call them ” body control”.
      I think proper corsets are far more sexy, and you don’t need a screwdriver to take them off !! What is more sensuous than untying those fixings??. I have heard it said that you must not worry about extended stomachs – it gives you somewhere to rest the tea cup. ( And I thought DD cups were big – A T cup !!!! Who needs a waspie with those kind of battlements.)

So there you are – a perfectly plain piece of shortened, less effective corsetry.
      Who needs to google when Amya’s around ? ( NO, I’m not round either !!)

One other thing to remember – all your lovely shapely shirts and tops will be baggy with a wasp !!

My take on this is – don’t hide it or squeeze it – flaunt it.

( The adjudicator has just said my time is up – gotta go ). Was that a cheer ????????

Anya cant get better than that.

Anonymous

LOL love flaunting it also love to look stylish too. Something that never seen in US much when going out.

Started a trend at some places noticing more people asking me about where i get certain outfits from.

Like my latex dresses and other clothes.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna…

Never had one….but I have squished a few…. nasty blighters!!!

Grace x

Anonymous

Seems like doing that alot lately those nasty blighters. At least they not those murdering kind lol

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have been tempted by them but have never actually bought one, though I do have some other waist cinchers to help to give me a better figure.

One website I’ve bought from which sells a variety of them is called “What Katie Did”, and based in the UK, but ships to many countries. Lovely lingerie, not cheap though!

Amy

Anonymous

Thank you Amy have to check them out actually the one I seen was from a uk store also shop at Honour

since do love my latex and pvc clothing. The one they sell is a buckle style

Donna

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?