- October 13, 2021 at 7:46 am #559330Kitty JamesParticipantRegistered On: October 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I’m just wondering if anyone is thinking about or planning to go to the Keystone Conference in March 2022? My wife and I are seriously thinking of going…it was her idea! It would be great to meet up with other CDH members!
- October 16, 2021 at 8:01 pm #560633Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 139Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 443 times
Is there a web page for this? Can someone post it please. I’d like to see what it’s about but the things I have found through google are apparently not it…
- October 16, 2021 at 9:48 pm #560650Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 609Has thanked: 1117 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
Hi, Jillian, I used to enjoy perusing this website: https://www.keystone-conference.org/
until they pared it down to just a single page! The website used to contain pictures and schedules from past conferences, which was all very informative. You could really get a flavor of what the Conference was all about. If anyone here knows where they moved this content to, please let us know.
You can still find a few pics from the 2019 conference here: https://www.transcentralpa.org/keystone.cfm
I sure do miss all that info that went….. poof, who knows where.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 14, 2021 at 8:39 pm #559991Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 626Has thanked: 410 timesBeen thanked: 2630 times
I’m seriously thinking about it. I went to one other conference a number of years ago (the last Empire conference in Albany, NY) and enjoyed it. I’m about a 2 1/2 hour drive away (I’ve passed through Harrisburg quite a number of times driving through PA) which makes it reasonably convenient.
Sad to hear the hotel is already booked. I don’t mind going to a nearby hotel, but I’d also love to share a room to save on costs.
- October 14, 2021 at 8:30 pm #559989Carole CorbettChat HostessRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
I am going and it will be my first. So excited ! I came out to my wife recently and we are working through it. She is my rock. She is ok with me going but what made me almost break down and cry was she said that if I go I need to make sure I look my best. Omg. She is my heart and soul. I love here more than anything in the world. I have my reservation at the Sheraton !
- October 16, 2021 at 8:44 pm #560644
- October 14, 2021 at 7:52 pm #559980Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 351Has thanked: 454 timesBeen thanked: 1477 times
Quick check and it is at least in (long) driving distance from Ottawa but I do have a day time job that I need to keep for a few more years and with some other travelling (=time off) I can’t justify going this time no matter how much I would want to.
- October 14, 2021 at 6:08 pm #559956
- October 14, 2021 at 2:38 pm #559859Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 138Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
Registration won’t open until early next year. If you want to give a presentation they will take proposals starting in November. I’m submitting a proposal for a Panel entitled “Foundation Garments for Feminine Presentation”. I was supposed to give it at the 2020 Keystone but that was cancelled.
There are a lot of good places to stay near the Hotel, and for okay prices.
Again, PM me if you have specific questions. There is also a Keystone Conference group on Facebook.
- October 16, 2021 at 10:55 pm #560663Suzi HomemakerLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 0 times
Leah: A couple of questions: Do most people stay for the whole time and what’s your experience with lodging. Which Hotel do you recommend. I am seriously considering attending this year. I am very new to Crossdressing and this would be my first time going to a conference such as Keystone.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
- October 14, 2021 at 12:40 pm #559815patty williamsChat HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 84Replies: 1558Has thanked: 2553 timesBeen thanked: 5885 times
I am planning to go.
I need some Patty time and I hope to meet some CDH members in person.
I’m really excited about the conference and some girl time but honestly I don’t know much about it or the activities
- This reply was modified 3 days ago by patty williams.
- October 14, 2021 at 8:11 am #559734WifeofChristineLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- October 14, 2021 at 3:30 am #559677Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 313Has thanked: 797 timesBeen thanked: 1539 times
- October 14, 2021 at 3:02 am #559676Dana J. BantonLadyRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 96Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
I would love to go as well, but I don’t see it in the cards for me. For those who attend, I hope you all enjoy the heck out of the conference. Color me jealous! 😁
And I looked it up already and the Sheraton Hotel is full. They noted about providing a signup list in case of cancellations and also a list of overflow hotels.
- October 13, 2021 at 9:28 pm #559627DuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 609Has thanked: 1117 timesBeen thanked: 1575 times
I’m well past the “thinking about it” stage, and well into the planning stage. My Keystone partner (Beverly of CDH) and I have our room reservation at the Sheraton for Mar 22nd thru Mar 26th, with checkout on Sunday morning.
Can’t wait to meet Stephanie and Cyn in person, as well as others from CDH.
- October 14, 2021 at 6:05 pm #559955Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2367Has thanked: 30871 timesBeen thanked: 7853 times
Same here girlfriend cant wait we have room reserved from the 22nd thru the 29th staying a couple of extra days .. So looking foward to meeting you two girls also dang too many to mention everyone from CDH yay so happy ..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 13, 2021 at 5:51 pm #559579Princess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2367Has thanked: 30871 timesBeen thanked: 7853 times
- October 14, 2021 at 7:48 am #559728LuluDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 2541Has thanked: 5331 timesBeen thanked: 9736 times
- October 14, 2021 at 6:01 pm #559954Princess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2367Has thanked: 30871 timesBeen thanked: 7853 times
There are a few other hotels within walking distance of the sheraton if looking to get a room ..
- October 14, 2021 at 7:16 pm #559972
- October 14, 2021 at 7:20 pm #559973Princess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2367Has thanked: 30871 timesBeen thanked: 7853 times
Great sure love to meet you there i will be in Dallas on the 22nd about 3Ish in afternoon flight goes thru there on way to Pa..
- October 14, 2021 at 7:55 am #559730Brielle RoseDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 151Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 561 times
Hi Lulu, I think they said some nearby supportive hotels will be available. And you can always call the hotel directly and get on the waiting list. The conference will put out info for the events and fees closer to the start date.
- October 13, 2021 at 4:58 pm #559549Robyn DrakeAmbassadorRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 610Has thanked: 941 timesBeen thanked: 1767 times
Yup, thinking about it. I would encourage anyone seriously thinking about going to make their room rez asap. You can always cancel it later.
BTW, there is a group here for the Keystone Conference.
- October 13, 2021 at 4:44 pm #559545Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 138Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
Kitty and everyone:
The Keystone conference is FANTASTIC! Four days of being the woman you want to be, in a safe and accepting atmosphere. There are workshops on loads of topics from wigs to voice to walking and sitting, to more serious topics like HRT and SRS.
I’ve been twice and have already gotten my hotel reservation. I hate to say it but the hotel is most likely sold out but there are a number of motels close by.
The Gala on Saturday night is so much FUN! They usually have a Trans oriented speaker and the chance to wear a fancy gown is rare and priceless!
Drop me a message off line and I can elaborate. I’ll be there for sure!
- October 13, 2021 at 10:20 am #559382DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 142Replies: 3028Has thanked: 18599 timesBeen thanked: 10554 times
- October 13, 2021 at 10:16 am #559380DuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 2541Has thanked: 5331 timesBeen thanked: 9736 times
- October 13, 2021 at 9:48 am #559368DuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 151Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 561 times
Hi Kitty, I already made my hotel reservation. Don’t know yet if I’ll be there for the entire schedule, but if I can work it out, I definitely want to experience it all!
- October 13, 2021 at 8:40 am #559351Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 364Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 1757 times
I am seriously thinking about it. Pretty sure it is $500. I am currently working.on a list of events for next year to share to my group here. I would also like to go to First Event in Boston. I will make up my mind soon on both.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.