Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m just wondering if anyone is thinking about or planning to go to the Keystone Conference in March 2022?  My wife and I are seriously thinking of going…it was her idea!  It would be great to meet up with other CDH members!

Trisha
      Duchess

I am seriously thinking about it.  Pretty sure it is $500. I am currently working.on a list of events for next year to share to my group here. I would also like to go to First Event in Boston. I will make up my mind soon on both.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Kitty, I already made my hotel reservation. Don’t know yet if I’ll be there for the entire schedule, but if I can work it out, I definitely want to experience it all!

Hugs,

Brielle

Anonymous

I don’t like to fly, but I’m seriously considering going.

Lulu

Anonymous

Heard if you Look up Stephanie Bass She was thinking of going believe.

Kitty and everyone:

The Keystone conference is FANTASTIC! Four days of being the woman you want to be, in a safe and accepting atmosphere. There are workshops on loads of topics from wigs to voice to walking and sitting, to more serious topics like HRT and SRS.

I’ve been twice and have already gotten my hotel reservation. I hate to say it but the hotel is most likely sold out but there are a number of motels close by.

The Gala on Saturday night is so much FUN! They usually have a Trans oriented speaker and the chance to wear a fancy gown is rare and priceless!

Drop me a message off line and I can elaborate. I’ll be there for sure!

Leah

Yup, thinking about it. I would encourage anyone seriously thinking about going to make their room rez asap. You can always cancel it later.

BTW, there is a group here for the Keystone Conference.

– Robyn

Hi Kitty as miss Donna said i will be attending as well as my wife we allready have plane tickets and reservations in the sheraton  hope to see and meet many CDH girls there  cant wait he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

I went to the website, but all I could find is that the hotel is full. No ticket information, or any thing else.

Lulu

Brielle
          Lady

Hi Lulu, I think they said some nearby supportive hotels will be available. And you can always call the hotel directly and get on the waiting list. The conference will put out info for the events and fees closer to the start date.

Brielle

There are a few other hotels within walking distance of the sheraton if looking to get a room ..

Anonymous

I will keep working on it, Stephanie; too bad I can’t drive there…I know how to plan those trips.

Hugs,
            Lulu

Great sure love to meet you there i will be in Dallas on the 22nd about 3Ish in afternoon flight goes thru there on way to Pa..

I’m well past the “thinking about it” stage, and well into the planning stage. My Keystone partner (Beverly of CDH) and I have our room reservation at the Sheraton for Mar 22nd thru Mar 26th, with checkout on Sunday morning.

Can’t wait to meet Stephanie and Cyn in person, as well as others from CDH.

Same here girlfriend cant wait we have room reserved from the 22nd thru the 29th staying a couple of extra days  .. So looking foward to meeting you two girls also dang too many to mention everyone from CDH yay so happy ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

I would love to go as well, but I don’t see it in the cards for me.  For those who attend, I hope you all enjoy the heck out of the conference.  Color me jealous!  😁

And I looked it up already and the Sheraton Hotel is full.  They noted about providing a signup list in case of cancellations and also a list of overflow hotels.

Nancy
      Lady

I would love to go! Unfortunately, due to complications in my personal life, I’m stuck in the, “thinking about it” category.

Birel

We can’t make the Keystone Conference in March; however, we are planning on attending ESPIRT (Washington) in May.  Is anyone planning to go to that conference?

Hi Kitty,

I am planning to go.

I need some Patty time and I hope to meet some CDH members in person.

I’m really excited about the conference and some girl time but honestly I don’t know much about it or the activities

Huggs Patty

All,

Registration won’t open until early next year. If you want to give a presentation they will take proposals starting in November. I’m submitting a proposal for a Panel entitled “Foundation Garments for Feminine Presentation”. I was supposed to give it at the 2020 Keystone but that was cancelled.

There are a lot of good places to stay near the Hotel, and for okay prices.

Again, PM me if you have specific questions. There is also a Keystone Conference group on Facebook.

Leah

Leah: A couple of questions:  Do most people stay for the whole time and what’s your experience with lodging. Which Hotel do you recommend.  I am seriously considering attending this year. I am very new to Crossdressing and this would be my first time going to a conference such as Keystone.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  Suzi

Suzi,

Sorry for the delay; I went out of town last weekend (As Leah!) and had the usual Life stuff to do upon returning.

There are a lot of decent hotels near the Sheraton; check google maps and look at the variety. I’ve stayed at the Red Roof Inn; clean but very basic. Lots of good places to eat as well in the area.

There should be more info posted on the Keystone Conference web site soon. I’ll ping on them to see when things will start to be posted.

Mope to see you there!

Leah

Clara has taken a room in Harrisburg. Sheraton is fully booked. Looking forward to meeting my virtual girlfriends IRL.

C❤️

I wanna go now just have to talk my girlfriend into it!!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Quick check and it is at least in (long) driving distance from Ottawa but I do have a day time job that I need to keep  for a few more years and with some other travelling (=time off) I can’t justify going this time no matter how much I would want to.

/kt

I am going and it will be my first. So excited !  I came out to my wife recently and we are working through it.  She is my rock. She is ok with me going but what made me almost break down and cry was she said that if I go I need to make sure I look my best. Omg.  She is my heart and soul.  I love here more than anything in the world.  I have my reservation at the Sheraton !

HI Carole that Is so awesome your wife is getting behind you on the keystone trip .

Good for you.

Patty

I’m seriously thinking about it.  I went to one other conference a number of years ago (the last Empire conference in Albany, NY) and enjoyed it.  I’m about a 2 1/2 hour drive away (I’ve passed through Harrisburg quite a number of times driving through PA) which makes it reasonably convenient.

Sad to hear the hotel is already booked.  I don’t mind going to a nearby hotel, but I’d also love to share a room to save on costs.

All,

I suggest those that are interested get on their email list; there’s a button on the page to do that.

Look at the time line on the page; Dec 1 they will post an outline of the conference. It will have generic Panels entries until they finalize the schedule.

Question for the CDH Management: Would you be amenable to having a CDH panel or get together at Keystone? I would be willing to assist in such a panel/gathering.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Leah

Anonymous

Sounds like an incredible time. I’ll have to see if I can figure out a way to free up that weekend.

All,

I’m working on getting a time slot and room for us to all meet up at the Keystone Conference. I’ll post more info here as I know it.

Generally, folks arrive by 3 PM on Wednesday, check into the hotel then pick up their registration packets. The rest of the evening is free, so Wednesday night is a possibility. Otherwise I’ll have to see what the full schedule is.

Of course, if my panel gets approved we all could meet at my panel! Wouldn’t that be fun!

Stay Tuned!

Leah

Hi Leah, if you do manage to get together a room or other venue in the hotel where CDH members could all meet, put me on your list of attendees. It would be just fantastic if we could have an all-CDH gathering while we’re at Keystone.

Barring unforseen circumstances, Beverly (my CDH traveling partner) and I will arrive at the Sheraton on Tuesday, 3/22 and we’re staying thru Sunday night, 3/27.

Keep us all posted on whatever you can get organized along these lines.

— Camryn Occasionnel

Hi, Jillian, I used to enjoy perusing this website: https://www.keystone-conference.org/
      until they pared it down to just a single page! The website used to contain pictures and schedules from past conferences, which was all very informative. You could really get a flavor of what the Conference was all about. If anyone here knows where they moved this content to, please let us know.

You can still find a few pics from the 2019 conference here: https://www.transcentralpa.org/keystone.cfm

I sure do miss all that info that went….. poof, who knows where.

The Conference organizers recently updated the website. All prior content has now been restored and new info for 2022 has been added. See:

https://www.keystone-conference.org/

I guess it all depends on how you define “plain ol’ crossdresser” and TG girls. I feel confident that I am a “plain ol’ crossdresser” and I believe that there will be many at Keystone who are just like me. This will be my first Conference, so I can’t speak from experience, but my guess is that, yeah, there will be TG girls there who live the life 24/7 as well as those that are transitioning. I think there may even be a few trans men attending.

All,

while it is true that the conference has an emphasis on transgender there are also workshops for us CDers as well.

plus you get to be fully dressed for four days in a row!

Leah

Jillian, I just remembered that Cyn (one of the CDH Admins) wrote two articles about her experiences at Keystone. Here they are:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/unlocking-the-keystone/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/keystone-whats-it-like/

That’s me too camryn

Leah: I plan on attending Keystone for the first time,  I signed in on their site and will get updates.

Any new information will be helpful.  Suzi

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?