Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am looking for Cd friends who may want to go out these next few nights together in noRth London.

Anonymous

Danielle,

I’m in St. Albans, but am not yet confident to go out dressed.

Very happy to be a friend though.

Hugs

Sue

Anonymous

Hi Danielle and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

andrea
      Lady

Hi Danielle

I travel all over the  UK and would be happy to have a drink with you if I was in your area. Also happy to be your friend anytime

Anonymous

Hi Danielle,

Probably late to this topic but I’m in Reading and around North London occasionally. There are a few regular groups of CDs that meet in different places, as well as a very active club scene around Covent Garden area (particularly Wednesdays). Places where you might meet more than just a few CDs can be good for the nerves if you’re not out often and a good fall back in case one of the people can’t make it at last notice.

Joanne

Rose
      Lady

Hi Danielle, and welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH! 🎀🧚🏼

Hi Danielle nice to meet you I see you are the founder here thank you for starting a wonderful place you should be extreamly proud of what you have started here so happy to be a part of it ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?