• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Im 30 and a closet CD but I’m wanting to go out for my first time. Would love to find some friends to do it with. Been tough finding CD friends near me! I have a possible weekend where I can make it happen but not sure I will alone. Any advice? San Diego or OC!

J J
      Lady

I am too far north, but there are many people in your area, so good luck if finding a companion for your outing. If not, go it alone, it is no big deal here in southern California. There are many places to go and enjoy yourself whether alone or with others. I don’t get down that way these days (way to crowded for my tastes), but anywhere along the coast is fine, in land can be a little more questionable, but even there not a major issue with common sense.

Anonymous

Get in touch with Emily Alt. She is a wonderful gal and very plugged into the CD scene in the SD area.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

She didn’t stick around long enough for me to even say Hi.  Maybe one of my snarky posts scared her away……..

No, I don’t think so. I’ve people vanish into to vapors before. I think it hits them as to what they are about to do and they run. Sort of the online version of purging…

Anonymous

Em, I love your snark and you.

Hugs,

Steph

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stepping Out For The First Time’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?