Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I know this is not really cross dressing related or feminine but, I enjoy playing fantasy football…. would anyone else like to start a all crossdressing league with me? Just curious if anyone else feels that way.  I think it would be really fun to see how many of us come up with cute names and play a game I know most of our male parts enjoy. If you are interested in this, please let me know.

Hi Ashley…..not sure what fantasy football is. Would you explain it to me? I would be game to try it .

I’d be interested in that!

Anonymous

Hey Marika,

If we can find enough gals interested in starting a league, I’ll send you a PM to get an email from you to set everything up. I normally play on ESPN and if you don’t have an account with them then you will need to set one up, but it’s all free.

Kendra
      Duchess

I am interested. I have not played fantasy football before but I am a big football fan – I have followed the Packers and Steelers for years, I watch the playoffs and super bowl every year and I played football in high school (not very feminine I know- but it is a great game)

So how can we make playing fantasy football feminine? Should we agree to wear panties or pantyhose in our team colours when we watch? The Steelers  are black and yellow and the  Packers are green and gold – no one has lipstick in those colours

Marci C
      Lady

I am in for sure!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?