Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone perform in CD?  Plays, karaoke, standup comedy, anything?  I’ve done improv comedy and I think that would be great.  Anyone remember Milton Berle in cd?  He was hysterical.  Look it up on YouTube.

Sure I remember Milton Berle all dressed up and how the women in the family all got a big kick out of seeing him en femme, so to say.  The same goes for Flip Wilson and Geraldine.

Remembering back at how the Women all laughed and enjoyed these men in women’s clothes may have been the genesis for my dressing later in life.

Anonymous

When I voted to your poll—I checked “I would never consider it’—because I couldn’t answer the other choices.

I lied.

I never have, but I could !!!  I want to be in a CD’r-fashion show, including bathing suit competition, or starlet mimicking………don’t want to do the drag scene, but since my SO has me trained as a run-way model—I want to show her patience and demanding coaching has paid off !!

Sorry, I lied………

Mikki

I have done it several times.  My friend does a drag bingo show at a local gay bar.  It is a hoot, Once in a while, I will be there and end up with her (him) calling me out on something.  I love being under the spotlight, playing and bantering back at her.  Sometimes I go through the audience to pass out the bingo cards and dobbers to keep the show moving.  It isn’t a paying gig, but it is a lot of fun.

This poll needs another choice “Not yet but will love to when the opp presents itself” … then I could answer to this.

Anonymous

I went to Uxbridge town to sing Christmas carols with some ex-work colleagues.

They absolutely and unreservedly told me they loved the look, and passers-by gave nice comments about the singing, and listened for ages – some took videos, and our picture made it to the local press!

The choir didn’t have any altos, so that was the line for me – it was a kind of serendipity.

And we raised over £500 for Macmillan Cancer Research.

Try stopping me from doing that again!

Love Laura

I haven’t, but I might play music at an open mic as Lorie some day.

What’s uncomfortable for me is when people assume that I am the entertainment at a public event. When I went to a gay bar for Halloween, a woman tried to get me to dance, and said “We’re all here to just have fun, right?” She seemed disappointed that I wasn’t all up in her face and making a spectacle of myself. At a dance/concert venue, a group of women noticed me, and one of them decided to dance, rather provocatively, “with” me. I played along, but it felt like she saw me as a performer and that she could treat me as a foil for her attention-getting performance, while she was taking on the role of the “daring” one.

I’m not the entertainment, just a human being.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?