Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone!

I am still qiute new here, but am wondering if ayone here has used the virtual world of Second Life to see what it is like to cross dress? I have a female avatar and the options fr cloting, hair, makeup, etc. are endless. I usually opt for casual less revealing clothes, but sometimes go for the outfits designed to be enticing, to say the least.

If anyone is, maybe we can connect there. Who knows, there could be a CDH virtual office there as well.

Thanks for listening!

Jayme

I went to all the hassle of setting it up, setting up my character, and was on it for about half an hour before I gave up on it. There’s SO much advertising on the site, and I just didn’t “get it”.
      Of course having said that,… I’m sitting here in makeup, rings, bracelets, earrings, Katy Perry Meow perfume, 38C breast form/racerback bra, a New Red wig, thong lace trimmed panties, bodyshaper, nude pantyhose, a pretty burgundy short sleeve mini dress, dark reddish burgundy matte lipstick, matching nailpolish, and Fergie nude 6″ platform open toe ankle strap stilettos that show off the matching nailpolish on my toes.
      So… maybe this is pretty much all the “second life” that I need…?

I signed up but havent had much time to get on my actual computer so haven’t been on. I found an app for android to use it, but its weird and I couldn’t get used to it. I have used a similar program called Red Light Center that was a tad more adult based, that was fun.

Anonymous

[quote quote=42419]… was on it for about half an hour before I gave up on it. … [/quote]

Yes – there is a steep learning curve when you frst start. I’m not sure of the advertising part that you saw – maybe it was for the content you can purchase? Ckothes, hair, makeup, furniture, houses, etc… ?

I think that learning curve is what makes it a hard place to ‘get’. But once in, you can customize anything. I just took a screenshot using my tablet client – it is pixelated, but you can see some of what it looks like in my profile cover picture. Next time I get a chance to be on a real PC, I can ake a better screenshot. The only reason I bring it up is that it is a way to dress up without the expense at least it’s not nearly as expensive as real life stuff, so could be a stepping stone for the budding (lol) cross dresser.

I know what you mean about Second Life being cheaper that real life. Fortunately, I’m in a job right now where I can afford to spend a little more money on my “Better Half”. Ha ha.
      I have 10 breast forms, 30 bras, over a dozen wigs, 60+ pairs of shoes & Boots, 120+ dresses, a dozen pairs of jeans-jeggings, a few tops, a couple dozen skirts, a couple of jackets, a couple of scarves, a few purses,  a pursefull & large (well organized) drawerfull of makeup-perfume-deodorant-lotions-etc, a stockpile of at least 100 new stockings-tights-pantyhose-leggings in a box and a couple of drawers, and literally hundreds of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Not to mention all of the breast enhancement vitamins, lotions, vacuum pump, breast pump, massagers, and stuff for Playtime 😉
      I kind of don’t want to know what I spend in a year, but a while back I reviewed my shopping habits, and with what I buy online, and on sale -cheaper than retail-, my average spent vs retail is only about 40% of the original cost. So at least the thousands that I’ve spent has gone a LONG way for all the stuff I’ve acquired.  🙂  And I guess that I can call myself a good, smart shopper.
      If I was a woman, my man would be rich, or broke! and if I had a woman in my life right now, she’d be pretty spoiled -Especially if we were the same size Dress and Shoes! LOL

Anonymous

[quote quote=42423]… found an app for android to use it, but its weird and I couldn’t get used to it. I have used a similar program called Red Light Center that was a tad more adult based, that was fun. [/quote]

I only use the Android app when I can’t get to a PC. It is weird that way. And once you get in, it can be VERY adult. I have to admit that my avatar has been very promiscuous, to say the least. It was far easier to find a male avatar that was frisky, than a female one, at least for me. But again, I’ve been looking into crossdressing and transgenderism for years. I’ve just been using my female AV as a cover for that, I think. It started out with me wonderin how women were treated… Some of those male AV’s sure were jerks. Made me disgusted actually. So I am much more understanding of women now since I have been in their virtual shoes.

For me, Second Life was a safe way to explore this. Instead of worrying about who was at the door, I could just log off or minimize my window. Or at the click of a button, I could change my whole outfit and gender. If it were only that simple…

Not Second Life, but I tried Red Light once. Some guy was yelling about all the cheerleaders getting off the bus. Apparently he had a problem with female avatars in skirts or something. That was back when fiance had no idea, and I learned that she is not someone I can get away with lying to.

I have dressed up with makeup and jewelry, and spent the whole night playing Starcraft 2. I pretended I was a classy space pirate. I think I hit the Roscato a little hard.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?