- August 12, 2020 at 3:30 am #373271Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 940Has thanked: 4751 timesBeen thanked: 1408 times
Dearest Members, Since discovering CDH I have frequented this Forum in an attempt to provide hope, comfort and joy to new members of what I consider the greatest site on the World Wide Web for supporting crossdressing people and their significant others. It is with great sadness and remorse that I announce my withdrawal from the sight. Apparently in my zeal to be helpful and give hope to members of this online community I have brought shame and dishonor upon my family name! Please disregard any information I have passed on to you through this site whether by post or message. Consider me a liar, a deceiver and a person of ill repute. I cannot make up for the harm I have done but by the Universal Father I love I swear I only had good intentions to help others deal with life’s difficulties. I ask you all to forgive me, but if you cannot I completely understand! The crossdressing person’s journey is tough enough without having a person like me in their midst! So farewell and may you all find peace and happiness. – Blessings from Teralynn
- August 13, 2020 at 3:00 pm #373828PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 169Has thanked: 648 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
Hi Teralynn. Your’e warm warm words of wisdom have even reached Bonnie Scotland. I have no idea what precipitated this but my heart , and the hearts of many of the ladies here are hurting and are in pain.I personally feel you have been indepth with your wisdom,knowledge and sincerity and have to many been the pivitol hub.If the current situation will allow you to reconsider ,please do. Take care. Py xx.
- August 13, 2020 at 11:55 am #373772Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 550Has thanked: 595 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
- August 13, 2020 at 7:29 am #373710Kristen RebeccaParticipantRegistered On: June 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 71Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
Yay, so you are back with us. what joy and brought tears to my eyes. i pray that your personal experiences move forward and continue your personal growth and that you will continue to bring insights to us.
- August 13, 2020 at 4:35 am #373649Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 940Has thanked: 4751 timesBeen thanked: 1408 times
Dearest friends, I must admit I was emotionally overwhelmed by all the kind and loving comments I received after posting this goodbye yesterday! There are some things I want to make perfectly clear! No one at CDH was responsible for my decision. No new members! No old members! No friends or site officials! There was no one of my earthly family that was responsible. I was put in a position that I felt was untenable, unbearable and unfair. When my integrity is challenged I take it personally. Last night an assurance/agreement was received in which I will try to the best of my ability to honor. More than that I cannot reveal. It has always been my policy to not exaggerate or give false hope to others of the Universal Father’s love for his children of time and space which includes (most definitely) crossdressing people on the planet Urantia (Earth to most of us!) I once said that if I could I would shout it from the highest mountain the love Father has for us! To have my truthfulness of what I have experienced and how I have related that to you challenged was something that dishonored me and hurt me more than any of you can ever know! It is difficult to tell my story without revealing some things that perhaps should not be revealed at this level. However, I have often wondered how can telling the truth about something be harmful On an evolving planet the majority of people will not even believe you when you do tell them a truth that seems to good to be true! But admittedly, I am a relatively low level being in a magnificent Creation and there is much I still do not know. So for now I am allowed to continue my work on this site and for that I am truly thankful. I never know if my words strike a chord with the people I share them with, but your wonderful posts from yesterday tell me they do! I thank you all for giving me such a precious gift! – Blessings from Teralynn
- August 13, 2020 at 12:48 am #373626Mandy WifeParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 79Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 248 times
- August 12, 2020 at 11:15 pm #373597Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
Wow ! – you have aways been a supportive member on here, one of the first to say hi to new members and always give 100% in your posts
Don’t look at this as a ‘goodbye’ , but look at putting things on a ‘holiday mode’. Don’t delate anything, don’t purge your wardrobe, and keep the options open to return some time when the situation allows as you are a valued member of the site and we need superstars like you.
I hope your family life improves and that you will get time and space to be yourself again.
hugs and best wishes
- August 12, 2020 at 10:07 pm #373591Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 219Has thanked: 1729 timesBeen thanked: 734 times
- August 12, 2020 at 8:27 pm #373582Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 386Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
Although our paths have never crossed here at CDH, it is always saddens me to see another of my sisters withdrawing from this wonderful community. Perhaps one day you will reconsider and return to CDH. Until then remember: the urge to dress is very powerful and will eventually override any shame or dishonour you may be feeling right now.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:24 pm #373581Michelle BrownParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 58Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 136 times
Teralynn, Please be advised that I know you are a caring,trustworthy ,sensitive lady and I have been priveledged to read your stories and comments.Please reconsider,Michelle Brown.
- August 12, 2020 at 7:53 pm #373568Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 681Has thanked: 5643 timesBeen thanked: 1985 times
Hi Teralynn this is very saddening as a lot of us are in the dark at what brought this to lite and we will not believe these things about you I try to make every ones entrance here as pleasant as possible and I am not in your shoes as you do a wonderful careing job and you are a wonderful girlfriend so calm down and please reconsider this turn of events as we all will miss you .
Stephanie bass your friend
- August 12, 2020 at 7:38 pm #373565Kristin DanversParticipantRegistered On: May 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 41Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
I am truly saddened to read this. You were one of my first friends here and helped me build up the courage to come out to my wife. Your messages were full of wisdom and from the heart. I hope this isn’t the last we hear from you.
- August 12, 2020 at 6:40 pm #373558Kristen RebeccaParticipantRegistered On: June 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 71Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
hopefully you saw my private message. All the comments in this topic say the same – how wonderful, kind, gentle, and insightful you are. Like others have stated don’t know what precipitated this but you are an Angel and we all love you. I also hope you reconsider but at the same time I respect and honor your feelings.
May the Universal Father always care for you and Bless you.
- August 12, 2020 at 3:28 pm #373533Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1728Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 3005 times
Your sisters here on CDH seriously hope you reconsider your decision. Our responses are mostly our opinions. Please take time away to reconsider before departing.
You are genuine, courteous, and welcoming to our new members. We hope you decide to continue side by side with us.
- August 12, 2020 at 7:52 am #373348Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 599Has thanked: 3598 timesBeen thanked: 2153 times
HI Teralynn Your post made my eyes water with sadness. It also brought the protection part of me out. I guess you could say the male part of me wants to protect you from any hurt. You are a very loving supportive person. NEVER let that part of you go away. You always took the time to invite new members into a environment that is very much like you, supportive and loving . You should feel proud that you helped others feel better about themselves by simply saying you are not alone. I am not sure who or what disrupted your wonderful very thoughtful way about you. So Have learned NEVER to say good bye I will say see you later hopefully sooner than later. Remember no Purging you are going to need those clothes later. See you soon
- August 12, 2020 at 7:19 am #373329Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 4119Has thanked: 5728 timesBeen thanked: 6056 times
I am so saddened to hear this. I’m speachless to what would be the best way to say goodbye… please don’t be so hard on yourself, your no liar, no deceiver no way. Your honestly your passionate and certainly a special person who would be sorly missed. I hope you could in time reconsider and if you do please say hi to me. I’ll miss you 😪
Stephanie 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹
- August 12, 2020 at 6:59 am #373321Tabitha TeeParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 194Has thanked: 744 timesBeen thanked: 638 times
- August 12, 2020 at 6:49 am #373320Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 209Has thanked: 821 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
Where has all this come from??? You have been nothing but helpful and supportive and you certainly gave me a new way to look at this. I don’t know if someone on this site reacted badly to something you said, but you have a good heart and you only have the best intentions. Please don’t let one person’s negative reaction throw away all the good that you do!
- August 12, 2020 at 6:48 am #373318Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 550Has thanked: 595 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
I am really sorry to read this, while I do not know the reasons for your decision, I have found you to be a kind, considerate and caring person. I will miss you and I wish you all the best for the future.
- August 12, 2020 at 6:32 am #373307Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 28Replies: 1080Has thanked: 15030 timesBeen thanked: 2569 times
I shall never consider you a liar, a deceiver or a person of ill repute.
I have and shall continue to consider you a gift from God.
I will always remember you as kind and helpful.
I can only hope this parting is temporary.
I wish you nothing but happiness
- August 12, 2020 at 5:42 am #373297IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 130Has thanked: 340 timesBeen thanked: 319 times
I’m sure you have your reasons for the post, but it is a sad day to see any genuine member of CDH leave. I would rather you stayed, but either way, I wish you well.
- August 12, 2020 at 4:04 am #373278Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 451Has thanked: 1827 timesBeen thanked: 2110 times
- August 12, 2020 at 3:52 am #373275AverylParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 123Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 388 times
this is a tragedy.
Your wise words have always been welcome and of great benefit.
Concerned and disappointed
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.