• Creator
    Topic
    Teralynn Loving
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 940

Dearest Members, Since discovering CDH I have frequented this Forum in an attempt to provide hope, comfort and joy to new members of what I consider the greatest site on the World Wide Web for supporting crossdressing people and their significant others. It is with great sadness and remorse that I announce my withdrawal from the sight. Apparently in my zeal to be helpful and give hope to members of this online community I have brought shame and dishonor upon my family name! Please disregard any information I have passed on to you through this site whether by post or message. Consider me a liar, a deceiver and a person of ill repute. I cannot make up for the harm I have done but by the Universal Father I love I swear I only had good intentions to help others deal with life’s difficulties. I ask you all to forgive me, but if you cannot I completely understand! The crossdressing person’s journey is tough enough without having a person like me in their midst! So farewell and may you all find peace and happiness. – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 21 reply threads
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.