Viewing 199 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m a life long cd,hetro,widower. Born in the late 40’s. became aware of nylon stockings in the early 50’s. I love my sheer rht stockings, seamed stockings and garter belts. They are fantastic to sleep in or to just wear around the house or out, under my drab clothes. I am stuck in a 1950’s time warp, as far as non-stretch sheer stockings. I have also discovered camis, slips, and open toed heels. Life is good. I would love to share my views with another stocking loving girl of the old school.

Anonymous

Panties and skirts!

Anonymous

Jordache Jeans and an Old Navy fitted shirt 🙂

For me, it really depends upon the time of year.
      Summer time, T-shirt and long skirts, sandals.
      Winter time, cardigan, long sleeved T-shirt, jeans, ugg boots.

Anonymous

I love wearing panties or pantyhose, skirts, and makeup. Those are what make me feel the most girlie 😉

JOHAN
      Lady

Dresses and skirts, with bra panties and hose. Leggings and a soft pretty top are good too.

Anonymous

The fisrt thing that go’s on in the morning, are my pantyhose or thi-highs. I won’t leave home with out them.

Anonymous

For me it varies skirt and blouse always a favorite. I guess mostly depends on the venue.

Like some, it kind of depends. I feel most feminine in a blouse and skirt with hose and heels, or a dress. But…I enjoy all kinds of silky underthings for wearing just around the house. And slacks and a blouse and flats make me feel the most like an average woman in an average place – and for me that is a wonderful feeling as well. I guess I just enjoy all of it and it just depends on where I am and what I am doing to determine what kind of clothing I am enjoying.

Anonymous

Im a super big fan of flats. Yes I know and have heard this many time “girl you gotta wear heels”. And of course I do but on casual days, long days of shopping or when I just know I’ll be dancing up a storm I always keep a pair of my favorites flats around. I’m not having fun if my feet hurt.

Anonymous

I love very feminine panties ,dresses and skirts and of course my wigs. All of these make  feel  feminine  and turn  me in to ME. X

Holly G
      Lady

I think my first choice would be evening style dresses! I love looking elegant…well at least trying to anyways 😉 I love everything that goes into it with the heels and the smooth stockings on my long legs to to playful matching bra and panties, to the wig, makeup, and all the accessories that go with it!  It all just makes me really real feminine. Of course the lingerie part is probably the most fun, but I’m just a sucker for pretty dresses 🙂

Any skirt and pantyhose.  Plus like most everything underneath but if I could (I’m going that direction), I would wear a skirt 24/7.  To include skirted panties when I get to where I can afford them.  I love the wind up a skirt and the the thought of what’s hidden underneath.

I am with Holly, I have two calf length evening (high level business) dresses, one in Red and the other black (I know shock right). Then comes the transformation… Matching bra & panties preferable (learned long ago to put the breast forms on until later, LOL), cincher, opaque pantyhose, contacts, make-up, wig and a must 2 1/2″ heels to match… lastly courage (haven’t mastered that last one yet but working on it.)

On the flip side for just around the house, t-shirt, bra, forms, panties, jeans skirt, done. Plain and simple.

Anonymous

OMG 1 thing? hmmmm there’s everything first off lol I guess my favorite would be the wrap around dresses, solid in color (pink, black, red) v-neck & either short or mid sleeved with a hot pair of pumps of course 😉

Anonymous

I agree with Elaine. Wearing a skirt outside on a windy day just feels fantastic!

Anonymous

What about bodysuits? I find a bodysuit to be an easy and quick item to slip into and out of. Also, it allows me to show off my legs while wearing a skirt, (instead of wearing leggings). Also, you can wear nothing up top, or dress up the look with a jacket or sweater.

Pantyhose. They make me feel so feminine and the feeling of your legs rubbing together is true bliss.

On a day to day basis I have to say my lace camisoles, I have about a dozen of them and like some that won’t leave the house without them, this is mine. Sometimes panties or stockings depends on the weather and my mood – I don’t get to dress much, so like I explained to my wife, you’d be surprised what you can hide under jeans and a T-shirt.

Anonymous

I love my little grey shorts with pink stars with my black lace cami and pink tank top and to top it off my sheepskin boots for ultra femine feel 🙂

Anonymous

Actually my favorite thing to wear changes form outing to outing, that desire to peruse something different and new is a great asset to me.

Anonymous

I’m a bit of a naughty girl, my fav thing is teddies

For me it would have to be a cute blouse or top and a medium length skirt to not show off to much leg but still enough. Underneath I wear a matching bra and pantie set. If I’m wearing a dress I wear a matchig bra and panti set with a pair of tan tights that match my skin color.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

>Really. Favorite  thing to wear..

>In addition  to the panties and stockings,  and the skirts. Oh and the shoes.

>And the lip stain.

>And the fem nightie.

>Hmm. Tough one to answer. Sorry hon. :^)

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I’m with Holly and Codille-give this girl an evening gown or LBD with hose/stockings and 3-4″ heels and a wig to give me the shoulder length or longer hair I wish could be my own natural hair(daggone job foricng me to keep it short!). PLus makeup to make me feel pretty!

Kendra
      Duchess

Black pantyhose or tights, with a skirt or dress

Anonymous

My favorite thing to wear is a pair of high end pantyhose. The feel of the silky material on freshly shaved legs is heaven. I’d say second would be a long flowy skirt… I love the way it brushes against my legs as I walk

Anonymous

I am with Kayla, ” really one thing, well…” . I am a skirt gal my self. Put on my strappy shoes tan stockings, floral skirt and a cardigan or blouse, topped off with pretty & comfortable panties and bra set, I’m in heaven 🙂 I will say though, I purchased a pair of boot cut jeans and love them especially with a blouse and strappy flats. OMG… Just realized , now I will have to shop for pants outfits:) Kathie

Khloe West
      Duchess

I’m pretty much all over the board depending on the mood. Love long flowing skirts in the breeze, anklets, toe rings, the list goes on…

I love wearing boy short panties and bra’s that match. I also love wearing female swimsuits for some reason, just love how they feel on my body. I also enjoy nighties and tights and teddies. Hopefully someday in the future I can go out in public fully dressed.

Elaine
      Duchess

makeup

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Also a black pleated miniskirt with fuzzy sweater as top.

I love the look and feel of a skirt. I have one favourite that is black with turquoise flowers and I have another, more for evening wear, that is brown in satin and lace.

Anonymous

lol im a bit of a goth girl i like my black with my pink i love wearing my black boots thigh high and 3 qauter inch heels with pink panties and floral baby doll it feels so fem and im so tall with my boots on 🙂

Depends on the occasion, but as of yesterday my new fav is my new black v-neck dress ruched at the waistline and back.  Soft any comes right above the knee with a plunging v-neck.  I also adore pencil skirts with a silk blouse or sweater

Got it a Macy’s on clearance

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Want to see it please ! Can you take and post a pic next time you wear it?

Tonight my favorite will be my black lack Philadelphia Eagles panties with a black bra and my Eagles Jersey #12 Cunningham – old school.

Go Birds!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane
      Lady

Wearing a silky slip over bra and panties is as lovely today as it was the first time.

Anonymous

My favorite thing to wear are my boots and a cute skirt with a nice top !

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Girls, you are reading my mind.

Skirs and boots are a favorite of mine.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Post a pic in the Share Your Outfit group and let us see it if you’re willing!

I’ll go a slightly different way.

A narrow strapped knee length sundress over a matched or nude colour lace bra.  Sandals to suit the wearer.

Elaine
      Duchess

Earlier I said that my favorite thing to wear is make up.  I love the way it feels, looks and even smells.  However today I got my first pair of dangly earrings.  They feel sooo good.

Anonymous

I have found that Leading Lady bras are the most comfortable(hope i don’t get yelled at for a shame less plug!)and panties when I am home.I am working on growing breasts so the bras provide some support. I also wear gowns at home but have not worked up the courage to dress when I go out

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh DAyle! you are SOOO right. I LOVE to wear dangles and drop  earrings and makeup makes me feel wonderful too! I love my Vanilla Fields but Coty perfume. Its the first thing i put on when i get home from work-it brings Cynthia to life-like smelling salts  it wakes up my feminine soul!

Anonymous

Thick tights, definitely. And frilly short skirts with frillier panties underneath. The feeling is really like nothing else.

Anonymous

What I love to wear are the pencil skirts and a blouse to match.

i love wearing cofee colored pantyhose and a tight skirt and blouse or leotard i can wear either pumps or boots depending on my mood

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ginger that sounds like a GREAT outfit.   I like your style!

In private I like high heel$ and mini skirts. Have not ventured in public but i think I would go with tight pants

Anonymous

My favorite outfit, may sound a bit strange, but I enjoy wearing a women’s business suit which I have several. I’m very conservative in nature. I love wearing a blue tweed suit, over a white nylon high neck blouse, stockings with either a girdle like garter belt, or a nice all-in-one. My bra from Vanity Fair will be more supportive then fashionable, panties also from Vanity Fair, full brief nylon in white or pastel shade…two inch heels…and fashionable assessory’s.

Anonymous

[quote=12043]My favorite outfit, may sound a bit strange, but I enjoy wearing a women’s business suit which I have several. I’m very conservative in nature. I love wearing a blue tweed suit, over a white nylon high neck blouse, stockings with either a girdle like garter belt, or a nice all-in-one. My bra from Vanity Fair will be more supportive then fashionable, panties also from Vanity Fair, full brief nylon in white or pastel shade…two inch heels…and fashionable assessory’s.

[/quote]

Hi jenna  for now my vanity fair high cut brief Panties they are unbelivablely Comfortable. I practically were them 24/7  but for the future I see my self in a navy blue skirt and white blouse cant wait.

Anonymous

I love my purple distressed leather skirt with a black silk blouse,then of course I go for black gartered stockings,panties and bra with my D cup breast forms and a strawberry blonde wig.I just bought a new pair of black suede thigh hi boots at the Aldo store the other day and want to try them with that outfit.I like to show off my legs as I’ve been told they are my best feature.I’m going out tomorrow with my special friend Bill to see the new Bond flick,so he told me I have to be his Bond girl.If I get lucky he’ll shake me and stir me later!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

OK Heather-its not fair to give such a vivid description and NOT show us pic of you in that outfit! Come on girl-let us see. And hope your date goes/went well-depending on when u read this!

Anonymous

It’s early in the morning where I am Skippy,I’ll be getting ready later but I promise you I’ll get a couple of pics.Having a problem typing,I was putting down flooring in my bedroom yesterday and first I hit my left pinky with a hammer and hen I slipped with a utility knife and sliced my right thumb,4 stitches later,not a good day.So when you see the pics I’ll have my hands behind my back and you can have a chuckle at me.Nothing worse than a spastic CD,hope I don’t fall off my heels today.HAHA LOL Heather.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Heather-sorry! I am struggling not to giggle at the mental picture you painted! I’ve done that type thing before! Hope your hands heal quickly.

Anonymous

I luv my skinny jeans with the over the knee boots with a cute top and scarf.  Underneath my favorite Hanky Panky pink thong and demi bra.

I have several dresses I enjoy wearing but last weekend my wife took me shopping to Cato and we bought 2 dresses and 1 pair of pants. I love those pants! We got a really cute top to go with them. They fit me so well and make me feel so feminine. All that being said I probably still like wearing a dress and heels better. Makes me feel more natural and more like a woman.

So many things come to mind with this question. Stockings, of course. Pantyhose, mmmmm. Heels! I’ve always had a wonderful weakness for a clingy sweater dress. A tight miniskirt, a satin blouse, and on and on.
      But the one thing that truly is my absolute favorite essential item is a bra. Something about it around my chest, gently tugging on my shoulders. The weight of my breast forms changing my center of gravity. Mmmm. A bra is the threshold for me from the drab, male, colorless world into the beautiful, soft, gentle, natural world of my womanhood.

Anonymous

I just love ultra short mini skirts with tall heels and a cute blouse. I love garters too but I wear my skirts so short I have to wear shear to the waist panty hose. This is one of my favorite outfits. It’s black pleted mini with pink heels and chiffon blue top. I’m wearing a black XOXO bra and black silk panties. I wore this shopping at Macy’s one day. A little scary but thrilling!! I have some pics at Macy’s some friendly girls took of me but can’t seem to find them.

SUSAN

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Yeah for the mini/skirts!

Anonymous

Hi, I’m withyou Susan,i love very short mini skirts preferably flaired ( easy to hide the bump),teamed with a pretty blouse and heels. By the way super pics on your blog. Love Zoe xxx

Anonymous

Hi, I’m withyou Susan,i love very short mini skirts preferably flaired ( easy to hide the bump),teamed with a pretty blouse and heels. By the way super pics on your blog. Love Zoe xxx

Oh Yea Girl im definitely with You on that. My absolute Favorite outfit would have to be My sexy little ruffled mini skirt with one of my Pink Camis with the Heels to go with it. And Underneath of course my cutest little pair of victorias secret thongs.  I  honestly think Very high heels and sexy mini skirts go together like macaroni and cheese. What Do you Ladies think?

Anonymous

Chelsea, you have got the style. A sexy little ruffled mini skirt with a Pink Camis with the Heels to go with it. And Underneath a little pair of victorias secret thongs.!!! I’m heading to the store! The ruffled mini sounds cute! But here is the big question. What color panties do you wear with an outfit that cute!! I vote for pink! -susan

Anonymous

No, Susan. I bet that Chelsea would want to wear a more daring color panty under her ruffled mini skirt and pink cami. I bet that she would choose a bright lipstick red panty! So Chelsea, am I right? LOL!!!

Yes Ma’am you are Exactly RIGHT. Im ONLY gonna wear the brightest sexiest pantys that I have. Preferably my Hot Pink ones or something along those Lines. How about you lady’s

Oh yes Susan you got it Dead on. This Girl always Loves to wear some bright Hot pink pantys to just top it on off. Plus Im good at showing off my Long smooth Legs. That’s were i get my compliments all the time on how smooth my skin is.

A floral print full bodystocking with bows and high heels

Hosiery!!

Anonymous

OK girls all this talk aboute cute panties to wear under our ruffled mini skirts has got me thinking. Do I have a good selection of panties if I decide to take multiple of mini skirts with me on my next vacation! So I did an inventory on my panty drawer, actually I should say drawers because I actually have 3 drawers full! I’ve got over 100 pairs in about every style and color. Tabitha, I bet I have more than Chelsea!! Yep I think I’m ready for those ruffled minis! The question is if we are wearing such cute panties don’t we want to show them off, is it ok if my panties show just a little, I mean only at parties not out shopping? Whats your opinion girls? -susan

Anonymous

Chelsea how about pink panties under this black mini?
      https://goo.gl/photos/XS9QXVQoRtKrBCBU6

Anonymous

Susan,

Olga (of Olga panties) says that she is not sure that a woman can have too many pairs of panties! So, your 100 pairs may not be excessive! LOL!

I think that it is definitely okay, and super sexy, in the right setting to allow a little bit of public visibility of your panty under your mini skirt! I think that such visibility can even be sexier that Sharon Stones’ “commando” performance in her famous movie, (i.e. Fatal Attraction?). Considering what most women are willing to reveal on the beach, it’s always surprising to me to watch them constantly pushing their mini skirts down in public, and/or only wearing leggings under mini skirts. After all, a panty, unless it is a thong, is not going to reveal anymore of your body than a bathing suit bikini bottom.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Got you beat Susan! 150+ pairs!

Khloe West
      Duchess

Well I’m certainly well beat on sheer numbers here,

Perhaps I’ll win on “Wig Count” or another version of the game. 😉

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh I may “win” there too girl..Best estimate is well over 100 wigs in all colors and styles and lengths!

Anonymous

Tabitha, Your right on the setting. I wouldn’t ever go to the mall in a skirt so short my painties show. But the color makes a diference too. I have a black pleated mini I like (I have a picture somewhere), anyway it’s a little short but if I wear black panties “I think” it looks ok. I’m just careful when I sit down. If I can find the pic I’ll post it to my G+ blog http://dressupwithsusan.blogspot.com/. -susan

mmmmi wear bra and pantyhose……

Anonymous

Hey you Jenna! 🙂 I just love where thigh high tights and heel together I just feel so sexy and ready to seductive!

Anonymous

Right now cause it’s chilly out I like wearing skinny jeans and cardigans and my Uggs. If I’m lounging around the house in usually in panties bra and leggings and a comfy shirt

my favorite thing to wear, hmmmm…. Shoes, has to be shoes, i must have 45 pairs now, but wait, maybe its the yellow floral Daisey Fuentes dress i have, no has to be my passion Vivctorias Secret Bra & Panty, but maybe its that super sexy little blue dress, i just wore. As you can see, for me to pick a favorite would be nearly impossible, everything for me, depends on personsl mood. Am I feeling sassy, sexy, just relaxing or flirtatious even. Then the time of yesr changes everything.
      My answer, my Red sweater dress. Black tights, black 4″ heeled knee high boots, and Black Victorias Secret underneath!
      For today!!! 🙂

Anonymous

…….besides panties a short spaghetti strap dress with silver strappy high heel sandals….

Anonymous

Tights, leotard and heels.

Leonara
      Ambassador

It’s got to be my black pencil skirt, silk blouse, with silk panties & bra. Pantyhose and strappy 3 inch heels.

Tough one. I like the complete look, but that can not be without the proper foundation. So I would say my bra is my favorite piece of clothing to wear.

Sarah Anne

Monica
      Lady

hi its monicainmydreams  I just got shoes but ive tried all three and love them all hell anything I wear is my new favorite

Anonymous

Hi Girls,

For outerwear, I love very feminine dresses, skirt/blouse ensembles, skirt suits, and shiny patent closed-toe 3″ high heel pumps. I love cocktail dresses (including LBDs [Little Black Dresses] ), especially in the following fabrics: satin chiffon, charmeuse, or Georgette. No slacks, pantsuits, or shorts for this girl! I prefer A-line skirts and dresses that swish so femininely when I move.

For intimate apparel, I love satiny, wispy nylon tricot panties, camisoles, full and half slips, teddies, babydolls, dressing gowns, peignoirs, etc. Nylon tricot is such a lovely, feminine, satiny fabric … no cotton for me. I prefer full brief panties with some lace trim, and I love slips and camisoles also with lace trim.

I wear only mastectomy bras with the pockets to hold my breast forms. Nothing destroys the feminine illusion more than wearing non-pocketed bras with breast forms showing.

Love,

Sheila.

Anonymous

Followup to Sheila’s Favorite Things To Wear …

I forgot to mention that I love nylon stockings (not pantyhose). I exclusively wear Berkshire Thigh-Highs in size Queen 2 (perfect for a 200 pound 6-footer). I don’t like pantyhose because it covers my pretty panties. As I’m dressing, I adore seeing myself in bra, panties, and stockings.

[quote quote=4883]Hello everyone! I’m Jenna, and I wanted to know, what is your favorite thing to wear as a woman? [/quote]
      My name might give it away…

Anonymous

Hey all, my favorite article of women’s clothing will ALWAYS be pantyhose. I am 49 and have been wearing pantyhose from when I was the very young age of 8, so over 40 years now. It is totally amazing every time I put pantyhose on and it never ever gets old. I wear them underneath my male clothes every day going to work.

I may sound cliche’ but I love wearing a dress and heels. I rarely dress unless I can go all the way and spend at least the entire day as a woman in a dress. It seems like a dress just makes me feel more feminine. I have some very feminine pants I love wearing at times but I almost always end up in a dress.

has to be thighhighs for me

Anonymous

Skirt Blouse and under garments of course, heels with a pencil skirt, flats with a flare skirt

My Favorite thing to wear is My knee High or over the knee Boots with my sweater dresses. Oh Yes and my thigh highs and garter belt. Oh I don’t like
      pantyhose maybe I can nver get the right size with them rolling down. My Boot collection is getting bigger and bigger.

Stacey S

Hi Jenna,
      I am building up a lovely collection of lingerie…..lots of silk, satin and lace, as well as stockings, garter belts. At the moment, my favourite outfit is a frilly bright pink lace baby-doll nightie, teamed with soft pink stockings. Lovely light blonde bob style wig with bright pink flower shaped hair clips just sets the look off. My wife thought I looked gorgeous.

for me it got to be my nighties.I have over 80 nighties i have short ones and long night gowns. I do like to ware a dress or skirt and some sexy panties and bra set i feel so fem then.                                                      debbie

rhonda
      Lady

i love wearing skirts and blouses with a sexy garter belt with stockings and heels i feel so sexy in them

Lynne
      Lady

My fav has got to be the little pink dress I am wearing in my cover picture although I am wearing pantyhose in this picture I much prefer a garter belt with black nylons but since I am short (5’6″) they show too much .I like to finish it all off with a gorgeous pair of scrappy red sandals with a modest 3″ heel to show off my sexy painted nails .My ex wife was always jealous of my feet she always said that I had sexier feet than her.

I personally love to wear bras 🙂 Bras and panties are my favorite.

Anonymous

I’ve really been wearing alot of leggings lately, they’re super comfortable! Plus this gg that I know says they show off my booty quite well lol.

My Breasts!..All ME..All natural!

[quote quote=16661]I personally love to wear bras :) Bras and panties are my favorite. [/quote]
      DITTO here…..have to keep “Lucy & Ethel” ( yes I named my breasts..LOL_) firm and perky ..!

Anonymous

I love wearing bra and panties and sexy lingerie. I really like wearing a knee length dress slightly tight and a plunging neckline blouse to show off the girls. Wearing a garter and hose excites beyond belief especially when I can show it off in front of others.

Anything that makes me feel feminine. Bras, panties, my girls, hose, nice dresses or skirts, well done makeup, heels and comfortable nighties.
      If it makes me feel soft and feminine it is my favorite thing at the moment.

I enjoy wearing short skirts with thights or leggins. Although I also enjoy wearing kilts. Any skirt will do but I like the short ones the best.

Ashley
      Lady

So hard to choose just one, so I’ll narrow it down to three.

Satiny lacy bra and thong panty set

Sexy silky stockings

5″ sparkly stiletto heels

It feels so good to dress so sexy… I love it!

dw6235
      Lady

I enjoy wearing anything and everything in women attire but always undress no matter what I have on

Full brief nylon panties and nylon full slips, with satin bras.

I only own 4 male shirts. All my shirts/tops are women’s, all my jeans are patterned back pocket women’s, my dre,s slacks are women’s. My jeans and slacks leg lengths are longer than I need to hide my 2.5 inch heels on the shoes/boots. I do not own any male shoes.I do not own any male underwear, mine are all silk bikinis or thongs. My skirts end about 2 inches above the knee. I wear clothing to suit my age of 64. When my dress requires mae mode I am still dressed in women’s clothing. No one notices. My wife is accepting of the androgenous ware and panties but not any further. All dressing further is done at home but I don’t stick around. She is ok with the panties and camisoles, the boots and androgynous heels. For bet it is camisole/panties in the summer and winter silk pj’s. she will not accept nightgowns. With time hopefully she will understand and accept more.

A baby t and leggings

I really enjoy all of the sexy lingerie and a French Maids costume.  I feel sexy and naughty both when wearing that outfit.  It is a bit too short and exposes by stockings and garters and just a nip of my panties can be seen.  I travel quite a bit for business and recently I was in the UK staying at the Hilton in Coventry.  Nice hotel and the UK people accepting of someone dressing.  So I dress up in my French Maid outfit, including heels, wig and makeup with the curtains wide open (lights on and building face each other) so I am sure other guests can see into my room. I enjoyed ordering room service and answering the door dressed up that way. It was always a delivery girl and she was quite nice about it, and said my outfit looked “brilliant”. She even commented on my choice of shoes!  Later in the week I got brave enough to walk down the hallway (at night around 10pm) and go to the stairway (4th floor) to have a quick smoke.  On my way back to the room, a lady who just checked in ran into me in the hallway and asked me to bring extra towels to her room. I muttered a “yes Ma’am” to her and went back to my own room and got 2 towels and delivered them to her room. She thanked me and gave me a tip!! She commented on how nice it is to see hotel staff in traditional uniforms.  I thanked her and left… wow what a cool experience. I was so excited to be seen and accepted…  🙂

Love wearing little short dresses they make me feel really feminine

I love to wear all kinds of elegant dresses and gowns: ballgowns, wedding gowns, evening dresses, prom dresses, cocktail dresses.

Hi jenna for me. I really like the ultra feminine look so long sleeved tops and long ankle-length skirts. thats what i feel really comfortable wearing.

I so love wearing matching bra and matching panties with garters and new stockings after I just been waxed hehe

hello everyone I enjoy wearing lace frilly panties and silk stockings with garter under a pencil skirt. Bra and camisole under silk blouse. Heels,make-up and styled wig.

I like retro dresses, especially those which have to be buttoned in the back and at the arms. For tops, I like button back blouses, and blouses with a tie at the bottom front. For shoes, I like strappy heels and strappy wedges. For undergarmets I like pantyhose, and thigh highs with an open girdle. For jewelry, I’m really into mesh watches from the 80’s.

You seem to be at about the same place I am.  If you were to take all the male clothes out of my closet and throw them away, I probably wouldn’t notice until my wife’s birthday or our anniversary.  On those two days of the year, I go totally male from the skin out… that is except for my shoes.  I no longer have and men’s shoes.  When I need to look male, I wear a pair of size 12W penny loafers I got online at Zappos.   Aside from those two time each year, the only male clothing I wear regularly are some uniform shirts my company supplies for their drivers.  (I am a commercial driver [Class A CDL])  The pants supplied by the company got to be too big.  (I lost 40 pounds.)  So I replaced them with some women’s work pants that I just love.

My wife is used to seeing me with a C cup bust line in women’s clothes.  I come and go from home dressed in what ever feminine outfit that strikes my fancy, go grocery shopping at our local Safeway and Bi-Mart that way.

Favorite is by far my matching lace pink bra and panties.  This particular set just supports my breast forms so well!  Some tights and a v neck if I’m home, mostly dresses if I’m out

Any thing fem. Right now I have on red 38d bra red hipsters black hose red slip and mid length dress my wife brought me home tonight. We just did each others eyebrows and nails.4″ heels and life is good

Given a day to be Mona, I would shave up all over and start with a matching pair of 38B Bra and Panties… Then comes the lace top stockings, a Gerter belt if I want one. Then the heels while I look for the new or interesting outfit for the day. I got Bra/Panties set in all possible colors, styles, patterns, materials… Few dozens in each category just to suggest.

I have just purchased a Multicolor dress that is knee length and has a little flare waist down. I have already identified a nice Suede/velvet Dark Read heels to go with them. I am so wanting to try it on.

Usually, I prefer a dress that just above the knees to show my slender legs covered in stylish Stockings which have a soft shine. I do wear a shirt and a top too if that’s my latest purchase.

I have a load full of dresses/skirts/tops/lingerie and later I realized that I am not wearing them at all. So I reduced 12 Kgs to match up with my Wife’s waist of 29 and top size 10. so, now we buy all the dresses/tops together and quite often I am the one wearing them first. Still, about the gowns and cocktail dresses, we could not share as she is shorter and with heels most dresses are just ankle length at most.

So, for me, it’s nice lingerie, stockings first and whatever the latest dress that we have bought to wear and enjoy.

Retro clothing from the 30’s through the 80’s. Button back blouses and dresses. Pencil Skirts, Jeans Skirts, Tie at the waist blouses. For shoes its strappy sandals and wedges.

My favorite will always be Vintage Lacy Lingerie, especially full brief nylon panties, lace bra, lacy garter belt, stockings, lacy petti-pants, slips, pink lace night gowns, long or short, to say the least. Basically, all lingerie from the mid 40’s to the late 70’s—CLASSIC!!

For me, it would have to be one of the following in order of formality:

1. Jean skirt, and floral blouse with waist tie,  and flat or platform sandals.

2. Button back blouse, pencil skirt and nylons with strappy heels or dress sandals. (See my profile)

3. Dress,  open girdle, slip, and nylons. Very pretty sandals.

Steph

LADIES HIGH-WAIST FULL BRIEF NYLON PANTIES, IN PINK WITH LACE! JUS LIKE ALL THE GIRLS & LADIES WORE IN 1950. (WHEN I WAS BORN)

Anonymous

If I was asked this question 30-years ago, it would have been short, tight and heels….. I still enjoy that but now at my age I’m comfortable in maxi skirts, cute blouse, maybe some cute flat sandals, still do my hair and mke up but seems I’m starting to dress my age oh my!

A tight dress with high heels and sheer stockings. Also nylon panties.

Jessie K
      Lady

Dream outfit would be:

Full makeup, black shirt, leggings, high heels

Favorite clothing in general?

Heels

Anonymous

anything short and cute

A silky pair of ladies high waist full brief nylon panties, a lace bra and a lacy short night gown….one or all and anything of ladies lingerie

Sheer nylon undies: bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders and full slip with stretchy blouse and knee length skirt, oh! and a pair of flats

My Favorite thing to wear is my boots with a dress or skirt and of course
      my panties and nylons with either my open bottom girdle or garter belt.

I love wearing my business dress, black stockings, with a red bra and red panties, black heels, I feel so femme, not much into dressing slutty ( I do have the clothes), I like to look good and feel even better about myself and this fantastic lifestyle.

june
      Lady

Hello Hello,  Right now my favorite thing to wear is my Bernie Sanders’ election pin. I went to see him speak and I believe he has our backs on LBGTcd issues.  His stance on these issues hasnt changed since he has been in office.  I know were not suppossed to talk politics,  but if you read the news right now states like north carolina and louisianna have passed strict anti transgender legislation and many other states are on their way to passing similar laws.

We can bury our heads in the ground and not address these issues , let the witch hunt continue or we can vote, educate,  and organize.  If we allow this blantant dicrimination to continue it will only get worse and we can wait for the knock on our door that nobody wants to answer.         Have a wonderfull day

Hi everyone, my absolute favorite things to dress in are my VS panties and bras, tights, any knee length dress or jeans(yes i wear the tights under jeans) i also like any tight top or a girly tee makeup wig and my heels or boots

Hugs!

Alisa
      Lady

Humm… really depends on my mood and what I intend to do.  Let’s see… for example right now if I were to dress to go shopping, I’d be sporting a pair jeans, a v neck cap sleeve t shirt, black leather jacket and my favorite spiked healed boots.  If the weather was a lot more seasonable, I’d be going for something more springy…

My favorite outfit is VS bra and panty set, silky nylons or thigh highs and garter, tight jeans, cute blouse, bright nail polish, make up and wig with my heels…gotta have heels

Even at my age i still have a love of pleated mini skirts and wear those most of the time usually with lace undies and tights. If i fancy wearing stockings then a knee length skirt or dress and of course heels.

DawnOday
      Lady

I really love my Faja. It holds everything in and feels like a nice hug. Wearing a corset also is kind of fun. After all the preparation a nice short dress and high heels. Even though they make me 6’9″. They say to be age appropriate but I say. “If you got it flaunt it”

Anonymous

Maxi skirt, cute bling sandals, cute fem blouse, hair up and maybe some silver or turquoise jewelry

Anonymous
      • As I’m from India I like to wear designer blouses &  sarees with lots of jewelry &appropriate make up.heels
      Jane-C
      Lady

All female clothes with the exception of boy shorts and cotton underwear.

This is a great affordable little number. I have always been in love with Open Bottom Girdles (OBG). Some of the high waist-ed OBG’s have side zippers and are a lot of fun to wear.

Before I was able to live and work full time as Vicky, I used to always wear one of these simple, and affordable OBG’s by Cortland (I believe it is a Venus model, and can still be purchased through JC Penny)!

If you have to wear pants to work, this little number under your menz clothes reminds you all day long of the inner gurl that you are. And i used to love the way I could look down and see the garters slightly noticeable through some thinner material pants … even in jeans they are noticeable to you if you run your hand over your upper thigh.

To complete my hidden women feelings all day long at work I would wear some thigh highs that attach to the garters on this girdle … oh and remember a good gurl always wears her panties with something so daring as an Open Bottom Girdle!

Anonymous

Panties pantyhose shapewear skirts bras jeans makeup wig

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose.

Woman’s business attire. Blouse and skirt with sexy panties and bra underneath.

Anonymous

Love em too!!

Darla D
      Lady

I like skirts, the allow you to have many options. With multiple colors you can match more combinations that equals more outfits. I like them free moving and flowing. Midi or maxi I’m not into anything to short. If I had a waist, hips, and butt, I’d probably wear fit and flare dresses. They’re to cute! I’m not sexy and never wanted to be. When I was in elementary school I just wanted to dress like a regular girl. I would look at the girls outfits and decide what I liked and who’s outfits I liked best.

Candi
      Lady

Pantyhose, panties and short skirts

Becky
      Lady

I love wearing silky pantyhose, lace panties and bra, lace shirt and a short skirt. Very sensual.

for me, I prefer the more traditional ultra-feminine look (i.e. long ankle-length skirts and maybe a shirt/blouse and jacket. I really, really love to feel extremely girlish and feminine. Sexy!

I love short skirt, stocking with garter belt, padded bra, thong and of-course sexy lingerie

My favorite outfit is my vintage style casaul swing dress in black with white polka dots, full petty coat, and either my red pumps or white flats. I absolutely love the way the skirt flows with the petty coat. As it was also the first outfit that I wore for my wife, it has some sentimental value as well.

deffinately! I agree 100% with that. the combination of different types of skirts and tops is absolutely endless.!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Jordache jeans they brought back memories. Not that I wore them then but they were my client in their heyday!!! Hmmm now I have the urge to try them on with padded panties.. Gee I never thought I see that day 😉

Julie
      Lady

Panties, bras, hose, skirts anything lacy!

Hello all, I am going to add my own thoughts concerning this topic. For myself it is not only what I wear to bed at night…but also, perhaps more important, it the feelings and sensations that what I wear give to me. When I go to bed, it is most important to me, to allow my feminine feelings to be strong and evident. For this, I love to wear Vanity Fair nylon full brief panties, and it is important that they fit me properly, smooth, holding me snugly, so as to allow me to forget my male image. Along with my panties, I love wearing a rather soft nylon bra, one that caresses my nipples, not a support bra, but a bra that allows me to feel feminine. Over my panties and bra, I love wearing a nylon shorty nightie, one that falls mid thigh. I have come from a warm scented bath, powdered myself. I am ready for bed. As I lay there, I can feel the special feelings that my panties and bra are creating. I refrain from touching myself, not wanting to spoil the feelings and thoughts that have come over me. I do at times allow my fingers to lightly trace over my bra covered breast..enjoying the sweet sensations that come over me. As you can see, it is not just what I wear to bed, it is what makes my femininity so important to me. I hope you will allow me to change this topic just a little.

Ashley

My favourites are skirts and tights both sheer and opaque. I don’t like stockings, but that is just my personal preference. For me, bare legs are a definite no, no.

Yes, agree with you Tabitha, panties are a must for me. I love wearing Vanity Fair nylon full brief panties. They fit so well, feel smooth and feminine. At last they have more colors, and prints. Use to be just white and beige. I wear them every day.

Ashley

my favorite would have to be nail polish and a nice silk dress

For myself, I love the professional female look. Business suit, skirt and jacket, dark blue, brown, or black. White nylon long sleeved blouse, stockings and heels. Underneath, white nylon panties and bra, half slip, and a proper garter belt….and of course, proper assesories, simple necklace and ear rings. I try to portray a strong women image.

Ashley

Khloe West
      Duchess

Well crafted reply, Ashley Martin.

I rather get away with a bit of murder, as even most of my “guy clothes” come from the other side of the aisle. Sometimes a tank top and denim shorts for summer all looks the same…unless one has a really keen eye…

😉

Anonymous

My favourite thing is anything that I feel comfortable in at the time. In summer I like dresses or skirts but in winter I’m just as happy to wear jeans or pants.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

I love stockings & suspenders under a lovely skirt or dress… BUT… the thing I really could not go without is a sexy negligee each night.
      Absolute bliss and makes for a wonderful night’s sleep 🙂

I just love Lingerie stuff.

thongs….g string…..baby -doll r my favourate

I like wearing my denim skirt and blue sleeveless peasant shirt. I wear this over my bra and panties of course.

I love my heavy knee length satin skirt with 7 denier stockings & heels. Als love my 1950s dress & petticoats. So sensual!!

It looks like we all are proper females, and wear our panties and bra. For myself, they both are so important in being feminine. I begin my dressing with both, and by he time I’ve finish, skirt, dress, etc. my feelings of being feminine are at it’s highest peak.

Julie, do you have favorites in panties? Mine are Vanity Fair, nylon full briefs…I know, Granny Panties!!!

Ashley

Anonymous

my lavander paintis and matching top of course mo sees the panties but iget lots of compliments on the top.

Anonymous

wow i totaly agree thanks hugs Rhae

Anonymous

By far nightgowns. I love the feminine and free feel. On the restrictive side are my bras. My girls fitting nicely in the cups of a bra are becoming so natural to me that going without is starting to be uncomfortable. I just went two days sans bra and found I couldn’t fall back to sleep until I put one on. Can’t wait till I feel the same about panties.

Anonymous

panties  and my other under garments are the most vavorite part of dressing i dress all thtime sometimes full  i’m comfortable but i always wear painties and some kind of top or bra  i hae many tops and tees that are womens but the are sutbtle i find that these alow the people to embrace me instead shutting down and being rude as a mater of fact since i came out  (about a week ago ) i have met about 50 or 60 people that i talked with only 3 were rude or mean one wasi so insulting that the lady that was helping find blouses called store security and had her and her husband removed from the store. but as  i said painties and under garments the most inportant

I like everything girly, so its hard to chose. Panties I guess that’s were I started . I really like for a breeze blowing up my skirt when I have on my panties,stocking and heels.

baby doll,panties and bra

I cant agree more about the 50s dress and petticoat. The petticoat is won of the most wonderful things to wear in my opinion.

Top and skirt with stockings, garter belt, heels, pretty panties and bra, wig and accessories.

Top and skirt, stockings, garter belt, pretty panties and bra, heels, wig and accessories. For casual times I like a tee, skort or yoga pants and sandals.

very sexy same as me when wife is out of town silky issexy

Anonymous

Anything nice

I enjoy wearing petticoats under all my skirts everyday in my home. I can’t feel girlie with out them swishing about as I strut around.

I love to put on my matching bra and pantie set it is pink with black lace trim. Then a nice pair of stockings and my blue fit flare dress. With my black Mary Janes with the little black bows. If I’m that dressed my nails are done to.  I love when the breeze catches my dress and blows up on me p

Veronica,

I have good luck finding my petticoats on Amazon.

MacKenzie

amy
      Lady

The little black dress with black bra, panties, pantyhose and black pumps

Actually hon, the few I have I made. It is hard almost impossable to find them in my size and length online or in stores. And since I do 3/4 or full length normally that is just another difficulty added to it so I learned how to make them.

Pantyhose for me.  Slipping them on makes me feel so feminine and sexy!

leggings with flats and a long t-shirt to cover my bottom.

I love wearing my Victoria’s Secret bra and panties, corset, thigh high stockings, purple form fitting dress, and my suede high heels.

I love mindresses! Long-sleeved and flare skirt. I wear lace panties, dark tights, heels, wig, bra with breast forms when I can, and, oh, too infrequently, have the time for makeup and the accessories. I’m a married, closeted CD, I’ve told no one! The longer I am not able to CD the more the urge increases. I wish I could dress more often! When I have those rare nights alone, I will become my femme self and dream of being a woman.

That’s such a sad story Stephanie.  As i live alone i just wear a t-shirt, panties and 4 inch pumps.  When its cool at night i wear my fave pink nighty, not at all sexy but feels so nice.

Anonymous

I love to wear suspender belt and stockings. Love the silky feel and the pull of the suspender,

Anonymous

my favorite combo especially if wife is in the mood is black teddy with lace and comes to the bottom of my matching Vanity Fair panties with lace and a bow! makes me feel so naughty and sexy and she loves them! just a nub wearing them and that’s the key

Anonymous

I love to wear dresses,along with the appropriate underthings.I also have discovered the wedge shoe,it is much more stable annd shows off my painted toes!

I love to wear body hugging mini-dress and high heels, it makes me feel sexy….

Today I found the simply amazing feeling of a garter belt and thigh highs.  OMG!  I mat never take them off.  I am wearing my normal guy office clothes but also have the garter and thigh highs , panties , painted toe nails.  Anyone have any experience wearing a cami under guy clothes?

Cissy D
      Lady

I love to wear a padded panty that gives me a round bottom under capris pants with a simple bra, top and sandals.

I occasionally wear a cami under my clothes when otherwise presenting as masculine. Why are you asking?

Anonymous

I love wearing a cute bra and pantyset with thigh highs under a mid thigh dress or mimi skirt. I am married and don’t get to get all dressed up as much as I would like

My VS leggings along with a women’s mock turtle neck along with my women’s sketchers.

I love to wear skirts and sexy blouses along with a nice bra and panties, stockings and high heels. Knowing that I have on pretty panties and bra makes me feel so feminine.

Viewing 199 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Archived Replies To: Favorite thing to Wear’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?