• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Michelle’s original post:
      I was getting dressed earlier and realized that I had to go out. Since I already had my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings on, I just put on a pair of jeans and a shirt and went out. I went into MacDonald’s for a coffee before I went home and found myself looking at the way all the women were dressed. Most were casually dressed but there were a few that had on outfits I liked and I wondered what I would look like in them. I was also being a little bad and wondering if they had on pretty panties like mine. I like looking at the way other girls are dressed and have seen quite a few items that I like. How many of you girls do the same thing ?

You are not the only one.  I still love to look at women, but I spend as much time looking at the outfit, makeup, and hair as the rest.

Yes Georgia, It is really surprising how much one pays attention to hair, make up etc.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Michelle
      Discreetly looking at other women is a great source to perfect our journey to blend in as a woman …

I have been caught peering at what woman are wearing on more than 1 occassion. Found a great pair of heels that way.

I also like to watch their manerisms, how they walk, stand, sit etc….helps make me a lot more passable.

Cookie. 😉

Tanya
      Lady
      • You are definitely not alone. I do the same, especially make up. Applying eye make up can be difficult to get just right, so when I see a woman with beautiful looking eye make up I can’t help but look and try to pick up pointers on how I can improve on my own next time

I spend more then half of my time at work staring at my Assistant Manager with a mixed mindset of being in awe of how stunning she is, and wishing I had her figure and fashion sense. She always wears such gorgeous suits, although I would prefer if she didn’t wear only pant suits, lol.

Rose
      Lady

Yeah, I have a few co-workers I regularly check out, in part for their fashion sense and in part because, well…

I think that checking out women because you find them attractive AND are curious about their outfits is pretty common. Unfortunately, I’ve been doing it for so long that I’ve found myself noticing the flaws in them… yup, I’m turning into ‘that’ catty bitch. LOL
      “Can you believe that she wearing those Uggs with that outfit? Gah!”
      Or “Geez if you are going to put on something nice, you could at least do something more than a pony tail with your hair for crap sakes.”
      Or “?are you really too busy for a little mascara and lip gloss?”
      Or “How many days ago did that horribly chipped nail polish actually look good? 5,… 6… 10?”

I am in a lucky position to not only being abke to look at different women cause of all the variety of outfits women get  to wear but being with my SO who would point things out to me.  She would ask what do you think of her outfit or an item in paricular.

Being in a relationship with someone who isnt crazy jealous if i even glance at another women is just amazing.  There are beautiful people in this world and its normal to acknowledge that.

Cheers,

Vanessa

I had once got caught looking at a do workers shoes! She said you always look at my feet! It was true, she had such taste in shoes! I love looking at well dressed women, especially in the office and I so wish I was dressed just like them!

Jennifer
      Lady

LOL. Yeah, I keep it to myself, but I see these fashion faux pas by women at the office and I just shake my head. I expect it from guys, but I’m blown away at the taste (or lack thereof) of some of the ladies. I mean, I always make sure my outfit matches and looks cute.

Anonymous

Great post.  Seems like ALL the time; how does it look on her…would it look good on me!! Thanks 👗

Kim

Anonymous

Since I have found the female side of me I am always looking at other women and their clothes and makeup and i shop online now only to see how different clothes match up.I have no interest in man clothes at all it’s a great life.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Archived Replies To: Looking At Other women’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?