- September 4, 2015 at 11:56 pm #8731
Darcy BainsleyParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 14Replies: 140Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Lovely girls, Holly, love the Mickey Mouse shirt and that adorable skirt and Cynthia, love that dress and your hair is gorgeous. I know struggled with putting my pic up here, but I took a leap of faith with Vanessa that she would keep to her promise that this would be a safe haven for us.
My biggest fear about being out in public is being by my self. Making another trip to Portland in a couple of weeks and will be en femme for the entire weekend. I’m so looking forward to that.
- September 25, 2015 at 12:31 pm #8745Holly GParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Have fun with it Darcy!
- September 24, 2015 at 11:20 pm #8727*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 108Replies: 1158Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 756 times
Did the same earlier tonight(re the profile pic-background.. Nervous but excited to let others glimpse that part of me.
- September 24, 2015 at 11:17 pm #8726Holly GParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I just took another leap of faith…I updated my profile pic…to me…I’ll see how long I can leave that up without panicking! 😉
And yes,that’s the Mickey shirt I was wearing!
- September 24, 2015 at 11:15 pm #8724*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 108Replies: 1158Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 756 times
OMG-look at you girl! You rock. I wish I had the….guts… to do something like that. Congrats on getting out in the world and letting your inner woman shine through
- September 24, 2015 at 11:08 pm #8723Holly GParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Ok, something has gotten into me recently apparently…I went out for real again tonight! I put on my tight jeans and a new Mickey Mouse t-shirt that I picked up and love just because I’m a Disney girl 🙂 I had on a pair a black strappy 4″ platform stiletto heels, some fun bracelets, and my red head wig with my lips done up almost to match…love my new lip crayon color!! Anyhow…I just decided what the heck and walked out of my room to the elevator. Got downstairs to the lobby and walked out to my car. Drove around a bit and ended up at a CVS to get a hairbrush since I forgot mine and my hair was a mess! The store was REALLY bright so everyone could see me and there were lots of customers, but I walked in with confidence and had fun shopping. I had to stand in line for several people, but no one stared or said anything. Either because I’m VERY tall in these heels and they were scared to or because I’m getting better at looking confident and girly 🙂 Who knows? On my way back I got food at a very popular drive through so talked to several people without worrying about it. Then when I got back to the hotel, my hands were completely full as I approached the door to get in. A very nice gentleman hurried up to help me out with the door and actually made a few flirty comments to me 😉 Definitely a fun night out, and it’s SO much better to be able to share the experience with my girlfriends here!
- September 24, 2015 at 2:22 am #8692ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Looking forward to hearing about that one 🙂
- September 24, 2015 at 1:56 am #8691*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 108Replies: 1158Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 756 times
You go girl! Sometime soon I’ll post about a recent time I was out in public(semi at least) that had moments of sheer panic and moments of great joy!
- September 23, 2015 at 11:55 pm #8683ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
So today was interesting! I ended up in San Jose where there is a local CD store. I finally had a chance to swing by and it was a lot of fun. I do not own breast forms and I’ve always been curious about sizing and such. Well today in the store I was able to hold a few types up to my chest to see if I thought they would work. It was VERY hard not to just buy them right then and there, but I couldn’t swing the price today. Regardless, it was a lovely shop and the owner was extremely helpful. So all of that got me all charged up to get back to my hotel tonight. When I did, I pulled on my new gaffe that I picked up at the store, some grey stockings, my very tight LBD, bra, bracelets, necklace, wig, and my latest attempt at makeup. I’m getting a little better at makeup, but my wig needs serious help!! 🙂 Regardless, I walked around the halls to get ice, then enjoyed it so much, I went out for a few more walks around the floor just for the heck of it. 🙂 My last time out a man walked off the elevator and walked by me, but didn’t even look twice. Maybe I’m getting better and more comfortable with this!
- September 22, 2015 at 8:15 pm #8677Darcy BainsleyParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 14Replies: 140Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
WOW what courage. I’m reading of going out dressed, shopping, and even shopping in drab.
My first time out, June this year BTW, I had didn’t have much except for some stuff I bought years ago that don’t fit (yeah that’s another story). Feeling safe, feeling comfortable, and feeling pretty were on the top of the agenda holding me back.
So I decided to spring for a transformation service and purchased a night out package. Took measurements, bra, breast forms, panties, body shapers. Then I tried out shoes then dresses. Picked out my wig, jewelry, purse etc. The service included transportation and escort. It was fun exciting and best of all it met my criteria.
My profile pic was from that night.
I was so trilled with my experience, I now own 2 pair of shoes, 3 dresses, 2 purses 3 bras, breast forms, a few dozen camisoles and a few dozen panties.
- September 16, 2015 at 6:26 pm #8214Debra WrightParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
You go girl and you weren’t alone you had all of us there supporting you hugs Debra:)) all for one one for all
- September 16, 2015 at 6:24 pm #8213Debra WrightParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
You go girl and you weren’t alone you had all of us there supporting you hugs Debra:))
- September 14, 2015 at 1:35 am #8020Khloe WestParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 100Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Reminds me that I should ferret out “those” pics that I got FB tagged in my first night “out” and simply made the “come what may” decision.
- September 9, 2015 at 6:37 pm #7168ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Thanks Claudia! It really was ;)????
- September 6, 2015 at 10:47 am #6549Claudia CAmbassadorRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 42Replies: 108Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 85 times
Way to go Holly!
Glad your experience was a great one.
- September 5, 2015 at 8:27 am #6259ParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Thanks girls, and yes, I took a selfie or two with the bars in the background to ensure I always remember the night and how I felt 😉 I still can’t believe I did it, but it was so worth it and I’m so happy I did! Hope everyone else gets a chance to have that much excitement and fun sometime soon!
- September 5, 2015 at 5:06 am #6235Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 114Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
How wonderful – all of it. It just takes one step at a time and it sounds like you’ve taken a wonderful, rewarding one.
- September 5, 2015 at 5:02 am #6234AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I admire your courage! And I am jealous. I am working in the direction of being able to go out and about en fem. I feel that I desire to “pass” and also I desire to build the confidence to not worry about the people who notice and choose to denigrate as opposed to accept. I try to maintain the attitude that revolves around “I will probably never see those people again so what do I care what they think”. Easily said, harder to do. The additional complication I have is I enjoy spending time with my wife and I do not want to embarrass her, although she has never said that I do.
Do you have any pictures of your night out? I hope so! At least for your own gratification. A huge step for you! Congratulations!
- September 4, 2015 at 11:56 pm #6189Khloe WestParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 100Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Check yer’ PM’s.
Many more of “us” need to be out and about. I came from an amazingly good run of luck and self employed, so I needed to answer to no one bout the new “me”.
I certainly wish that I had the chance to be your mate in your maiden voyage out “en femme”. Although mine resulted in that unexpected “outing”? Wouldn’t ever trade it in. I shall have to dig up a pic from that night.
I shall have to post an array of pics soon showing my slow, sometimes lame, and failed progress shots here for all to assail or identify with ~ lol!
It DOES all look madness until the wig goes on and it all blends together…
The topic ‘Archived Replies to: OMG I did it!!’ is closed to new replies.