• This topic has 215 replies, 190 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 215 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My favorite is my fleece hoodie it falls below my knees, but fits my chest area as a normal size one. I like wearing cotton high cuts under neath. Cozy. =]

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Bra with my breastforms and silky or satiny sexy nighties-either chemises or babydolls or long lacey gowns. Once in a long while-silk ladies pajamas! I need to feel the soft embrace of my femininity as I sleep!

Cynthia

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I am in between- I wear a tank top dress or a women’s long tshirt.
      Claudia

Missy
      Lady

Nothing! Silk nightties before bedtime & silk frilly nighties in the morning while getting the first cup of coffee is enjoyable untill the work clothes & boots have to go on ta make the all mighty $ ! My better half married a man so when I’m frisky I go to bed as him!

Anonymous

When i get the chance to sleep as Lima i wear night gown or babbydoll.
      Kisses

Anonymous

I suppose I’m pretty boring. I wear what is comfortable to sleep in, so in winter it’s pyjamas, in summer it’s a light nightie, or just knickers and a t-shirt.

Well,

Honestly, whatever I am in the mood to wear that night, seasons don’t matter for me and it could be something different each day of the week or the same thing the whole week.

My two main go to outfits are a chemise with panties OR men’s silk boxers. Used to wear a bra and forms to bed but I have gotten to the point that they don’t add to anything for me feeling feminine while I sleep and can be uncomfortable, and I like the feel of satin/nylon better.

Sleep well!

Codille

Anonymous

Depends on the mood t-shirt and panties . Or chemise and panties.

Anonymous

At my wife’s insistence, nothing, but for my usual wicked grin…

Katey x

Nude, mostly. Sometimes shorty cotton knit pajamas or s short satin nightgown.

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

From day 1 I only wear nighties & negligees. It’s the first thing Ii did full time. even before panties.
      The only exception is during the hot summer nights when occasionally I wear nothing.

For me, it varies over the course of the year.
      Winter nights, flannelette pyjamas, or even fleecy tracksuit and t-shirt.
      Spring and autumn, lighter weight long nighties, or long cotton pyjamas.
      Moderate summer nights, satin short nighties and pyjamas.
      Full on high summer, nothing. The heat, humidity, and perspiration, makes wearing anything problematic.

Jodee Musso
      Duchess

For me nylon or cotton pajamas or nightgown depending on the temperature I have several long and short

As a crossdresser I like to wear a nightgrown.

Mainly depends on time of year and my mood.  Mainly night shirts of all types.

I always wear nightgowns to bed, my favorite nightgowns are made by Shadowline.

Anonymous

If I have a roommate that shares a room I just wear some basketball shorts that are comfortable to wear for bed and if I can get away with it I will slip on a pair of panties underneath that.

If I do not have a roommate I will wear just panties and a t shirt or bra top or a nightie or tights or sometimes butt naked, it all depends on my mood.

I am one of the lucky ones with an accepting wife. At least for the most part. When my wife is at home which is most times I usually wear panties, pantyhose and a nighty.

when I occasionally get some alone time I go all out. I had the weekend to myself a few weeks ago and wore panties, pantyhose, bra with silicone breast forms, sheer baby doll,  wig, makeup and was freshly shaven for three nights.  Also stayed enfemme for all three days as well in many different outfits

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey Christina-what’s a “nightgrown”? 🙂  Just kidding- I hate when i make typos(all the time!) too.  <span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>We are so glad you chose to join us here. When you get chance , pop over to the new member page on the forum and post a quick intro to it so we can begin to get to know you. Then browse around the forums and member pages and jump right in with comments or questions. You’ll find the members here very supportive and friendly!</span>

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Cynthia</span>

Anonymous

My wife was a very supportive and loving lady. As such I have quite an extensive wardrobe. My normal day was deciding what I had to do for the day. If I had to go out, it was always in boy mode. That is of course a boy wearing panties inside his pants. If I was going to be inside I would select a dress, then bra and panties that coordinated with the colors. When I went to bed I selected a nightgown that went with the colors of my bra and panties, and slipped it on. Mostly a knee length nightie with lace at the neck. The pantyhose came off, but the bra with boobs and panties stay on. The next morning I do the same.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I have a set of breastforms MADE to sleep in. Check out the Breastform Store(see ads on side of the page for link).  Designed to NOT split open from weight pressing on them. Other cheap alternatives when beginning are the “chicken fillet” type silicone padding available at Walmart.   use a combination of two of them with a nice pushup bra and it gives a nice look with a little weight to it and feels more natural to the touch.

Anonymous

I normally wear panties a silk or cotton nightdress depending onthe time of year. England isn’t always the warmest of countrys so a cotton nighty is usually the order of the day.Zoe xx

Anonymous

I usually wear a short nightie in my semi and I have a selection o both long and short gowns at home. I live alone so panties and a bra go on in the am after the shower and then I relax with coffee until I need to begin my day

I usually wear a satin nightgown, either one that I have made or a satin set that has been purchased at my favorite lingerie store. Having grown breasts, I also wear a bra and satin panties.

I wear nylon panties with lace ruffles and a knee length gown with lace trim at the top.Very comfy sweet dreams.

Anonymous

Hi Girls! I love really pretty feminine nighties and matching coloured panties in bed! I’ve got a really lovely floaty pink nighty that I bought in person in a very high class Lingerie shop! It’s my favourite!!

Rosaliy, one VERY useful tip for wearing breastforms in the summer, is what I found on a US women’s breast cancer forum.
      Place a maternity nursing pad between your skin and the breastform. This will absorb a lot of the perspiration over the course of a day.

Anonymous

I have a variety of female long nightshirts, you know the ones with the cute pictures on them (puppies, polar bear, reindeer for Christmas time) and I do have a few silky items for the summer months with or without panties.

My is accepting of satin PJ’s, or tank top and panties but that is it. When she is away it is sexy nightgowns.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh that would be hard for me-I LOVE my chemises and babydoll nighties!

Anonymous

Wow Heather, were you able to sleep with all that !! I would be too excited to !

XXX

celine

Karyn that is wonderful. I wish for a wife like her.

Anonymous

I have several comfortable cotton PJ sets I wear.  Sometimes I like to wear something a little sexier.

I have a few soft nighties with matching panties that I love to wear.  I enjoy the feel of the fabric against my smooth shaved skin.

Depends on my mood but I am in feminine night clothes one way or another. Sometimes I wear a bra, I usually wear panties too.  I can’t go to a store and pass by the feminine night clothes, bras, panties and dresses without usually picking up something that catches my eye unless I am in a hurry. 🙂

Anonymous

I wear satin PJ’s bottoms with nylon panties underneath, satin chemise top.
      My favorite panties are from Vanity Fair, full cut nylon brief panties, all pastels.

Jillian

Anonymous

I cant sleep unless I have a  long silky nighty and silky knickers on

Short satin shoestring nightie.

Anonymous

I typically just wear panties and nothing else. However, on special occasions, I will wear a teddy, chemise, or babydoll set.

I 95% of the time dress in Lingerie..Panties , Bra (with breast forms) and a night gown.. Or in bra ,panties and a sleep shirt and tap pants with panties. . to me i feel if i can walk like a fem . in outside clothes day time . I can sleep like a girl too. as far as forms in too  if i was on HRT i would have to learn to sleep with my real breasts .. I hope you understand that. A girl needs to be a girl all the time. that’s my opinion anyway.

i wear a shortie nightgown and pantyhose i don’t need breast for i already have breasts i tend to relax more when i wear them

Usually I wear a pair of cotton panties and a babydoll nightie. Just seems right for me. It’s interesting how many replies there are to this question. For lounging, I like to wear silk panties.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

That sounds great Julianne!  I like my nighties but that said I do have some nightshirts too!.  How have you been?-haven’t talked in a while!

Diane
      Lady

In warm weather, this girl likes to sleep in cotton panties and a pretty chemise or camisole. In colder weather, I go with cotton panties and a full-length slip or a floor-length cotton flannel gown. There are some very pretty ones out there.  Fairly often, I experience a deep need to add a bra. 

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I Agree Diane! I feel that need most nights so I usually have a bra with 2 pair of my “chicken fillets” in them under my nightie-usually a chemise!

nylon panties underneath my pj bottoms they are so comfortable

Anonymous

I wear Panties, Pantyhose & a bra to bed every night, sometimes I switch the bra up with a nylon nightie, long or short 🙂

Anonymous

i like to wear a skilly or satin nightie

Maddy
      Lady

I tend to sleep in the nude but on occasion just a pair of panties. I have a nighty but it gets tangled up during the night and is often discarded . I couldn’t wear a bra to bed, that’s just uncomfortable

SteffieC
      Duchess

A nightgown and panties. Always

Anonymous

Awuhh, I love wearing my little black vest top and, cute shorties with pink bows on 🙂 not necessarily my sexiest nightwear but definitely my comfiest!! paired up with my fluffy blanket, slipper booties and a glass of wine! Amazing night in !<3

Anonymous

I luv sleeping in my black babydoll and matching thong.  So comfortable.  I luv wearing my maribou high heel slippers and lay them right by the bed.  Soo cute.

Anonymous

It has only been in the last few years that I wear anything to bed. I was the Au Natural type of sleeper. It has taken some time, but I am finally comfortable sleeping with anything on. I am a panty/short nighty type of girl now, and I love feeling girlie. I am now retired, so I spend most of my time en fem, be it a dress, shirt and blouse, or in warmer weather, a swim skirt and tank. I am just much more relaxed now, and comfortable expressing myself

I always wear panties, a sleeping bra and a night gown. When I get up in the morning I put on my robe and slippers and cook breakfast for my wife.

Anonymous

Usually,I wear a night gown,panties,and occasionally my bra with forms.The forms just help so much as I walk past the full length mirror on my way out of the bedroom. I sometimes just wear a long athletic shirt and panties.

Anonymous

I favour PJ’s in various shades of pink, cerise, fuchsia being my favourite shades although my latest ones are mauve with some pink. I love them to be as cute and girly as possible with cartoon style teddy bears, bunnies or cats on them. My new ones are fleecey and warm for the winter. I always wear a comfortable bra to sleep in and then switch to one of my underwired ones in the morning. I do tend to live in my PJ’s in the evening too with a lovely fleecey dressing gown. I am not really into nightdresses, but I do own some just for the hot summer nights which, in the UK, are few and far between.

Anonymous

Tend to just ware panties and and a nightshirt but some nice silk nighties I sometimes go to bed on if I want to feel sexy

Anonymous

when Im alone ( and allowed to be Celine) I wear my favorite satin chemise and Dreamgirl night gown with panty underneath

Anonymous

I like to wear my yellow satin chemise and panties, and if its cold I put on my night gown

Anonymous

I usually wear a bra and a corset to get that girly shape.
      lol Susie xxx.

Anonymous

it mainly depends on what im felling, sometimes I wear my nightgown or snuggle up in my pj’s if it gets too cold

Fara TG
      Lady

I’ve taken to wearing a silky smooth cami in various colors and matching panties.

-Gia :-*
      Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it.

I love to wear thing nice and smooth, like satin, before bed. But in bed I sleep in the nude. Nothing to get tangled up in and really nice for snuggling with my wife. Also easier if the snuggling gets carried away. I lose a lot of sleep that way, especially on the days that wife crossdresses along with me. I love seeing her in my male clothes. And today was one of those days, so off to bed I go. Tata for now and enjoy your beds, JoJo.

I usually wear a full length slip, or a night gown and bra.

hishanna
      Lady

If it’s cold nite gown with Bra,panty,pantyhose to keep warm.Warm weather teeshirt gown,short,and panty.or something sexier.

Anonymous

Pair of black tights, bra with Aphrodite large breast forms and black jumpsuit does it for me.

It’s a lazy day today.  I’m off work this week so I’m still wearing it. Panties, bra and a long (waltz length) sheer nightgown.  I’ve been wearing a nightgown to bed for twenty years or so.

A black nylon full slip. (Usually with a bra, breast forms and tan stockings.)

Monica
      Lady

I have purchased pajamas and cotton sleep shirts.thats mostly what I wear but sometimes I go all out with a nice garter teddy and panties and nylons.

I am still trying to understand why I am this way. I know I should have been a girl. I have now started to wear a fem nightgown or a girls teen and shorts to bed.

usualy a nightie silky panties and thighhighs

Lynne
      Lady

I usually wear panties a garter belt and nylons .Sometimes I wear a baby doll .

Anonymous

For the past three years (since I finally embraced my feminine side), I normally wear a VS satin slip most of the time.  During cool weather,  I wear knit jammies with ckeekie shorts.  I wore my old male pajama’s the week of Christmas while my two daughters were visiting and staying with us.  I couldn’t wait to get back to more regular nighties.

Anonymous

My preferred ware is satin panties and satin pajamas. I love the feel  and my wife likes laying on my smooth satin shoulder, too.

Anonymous

Depending on my mood it’s generally pantyhose bra and breast forms along with satin ankle length night gown.

Anonymous

For me there is nothing more sexy then nylon nightgowns or nylon pajamas.!!!! The feeling of nylon against your skin is wonderful. Life just isn’t the same without wearing these things for me.

Hi

I wear panties and a nightgown. My wife is fine with it

Anonymous

Kitten is correct, for me there is nothing for greater than the feeling of nylon nightgown and panties on smooth skin

Ricki
      Lady

I usually wear my silk pjs but on special occasions I have a powder blue baby doll that makes be dream of being fem all night

I like to wear a nighty or satin pjs to sleep in.

Anonymous

I wear a nightie and panties, sometimes a baby doll set. I also like to wear a bra most nights xx

Most nights it’s usually silk top and panties , I have several so it does depend on my mood , I also have my own room designed for me by my wife and when we have our girls weekend , we sleep in Regan Room , then I wear a long satin gown

Anonymous

Nightgown always. Short one on hot nights and long ones on cold nights. Always too are garters and thigh and panties of course. Or just the thigh highs by themselves. Sometimes i fall asleep with my heels on.

Anonymous

Nothing!

But I have clothing ready in case of emergencies. Such as an outside pet or livestock is getting attacked.

I want to be as unrestricted as possible when sleeping. But I also have to be ready to help my buddies.

Once (many decades ago) the chickens at a farm that I was working at, was getting attacked by dogs and I ran outside naked and dealt with it!

I used to do the panty bra sleepware thing but I like catching air.

Joanne
      Lady

Tight tank top with breast forms and panties, exercise shorts.

i allways ware a nighty as i have over 80 nighties i eather ware a nighty or a night gown allways with panties

I usually wear my bra with forms , panties and at times I will also wear stay up stockings. I LOVE waking up feeling feminine to the touch of my “breasts, the silkiness of my panties and also the stockings.

Jaye

Ashley
      Lady

Hi girls!  I like to wear silk and lace chemises, with a matching bra, thong panty, and garter belt set.  I always wear nylons or stockings to bed, and have been known to keeps my heels on sometimes too.  If it’s really cold, I’ll go with pantyhose or silky tights instead.

When I want to go all out, I sometimes wear corset with garter belt, g-string panty, and silk stockings with stiletto heels.  I love the feminine feels on the silk and lace covering my soft skin and all my sensitive girly areas on my body.  Feels so good to be a girl!

Usually nothing. but I do love waking up and seeing myself in a bra and panties. I  cover myself in silk of a night time.  When it comes to night time I pamper myself

Anonymous

I’m rather old school. I don’t like bra straps showing, so wear long nightgowns, with either somewhat wide shoulders, or flutter sleeves. I like the Shadowline Embroidered Roses and also Silken Luxury styles.

Anonymous

Hi everyone….I have a mixed bag of only girls sleepwear….jammies,chemises, sleepsets, nighties and sleepslips…I don’t own any boy sleep wear….Kisses

I’m always in a nightgown and panties in the evening and when I go to sleep.
      There are a long nylon gown with a lace top, I have three in Red, Black & Violet.
      They make me feel sexy at night.

barbie
      Lady

for many years I wear bra and a nighty

I always sleep in a bra and night,long cotton in the winter and short and sexy in the summer

Hi ladies , you are all so lucky to be able to wear such lovely lingerie to bed . For myself although I adore satin and silk I get way too hot . So , I wear ladies cotton boxers from Suzzanne and a cotton t shirt or tank top in summer . In winter, 3/4 length viscose bottoms and a long sleeve cotton top .

Anonymous

Always silky panties at the very least. But often will wear a bra and thigh-hi stockings when it is cool. And I also like to wear a short skirt & top or a Sun Dress. I can’t dress at home, but drive an 18 wheeler and every once in a while a woman will knock on my door and I enjoy surprising them

Anonymous

I usually wear a bra and panties with a floral nightie or else was a white and powder blue cotton night shirt.I have slippers and a nylon powder blue button front to knee length robe

i usually wear a cami or nightie to bed at home..when im on the road i wear bra and cami! and panties of course!!..lol

Anonymous

Mostly I wear in the winter is a night shirt or night gown with tights or a sleeper

Anonymous

I Have to wear silk to bed .. sometimes   with my heels still on .. I can’t transform back to the male part ( witch I hate ) .. Till at least 2 cups of coffee , at that point , I change !

Anonymous

I enjoy silky nightgowns or silky pjs. Just love the feeling on nylon against my skin.

I have to wear cotton as I get too hot wearing silk or satin . So I wear a vee neck cotton t-shirt and ladies cotton boxers in summer as they’re more comfortable than men’s.In winter I wear a long sleeve cotton tee and ladies 3/4 length viscose bottoms . Boring but comfortable.
      I could probably wear a more girly cotton top which I hadn’t really thought much about until now . So I will look into that . 🙂

Either my a nightdress or long sleep shirt or my girly pjs

Usually a bra, panties and a nightgown. Occasionally just panties and a bra if it is warm out. I’ve found that my breast forms (yes I wear them to bed even though they say not to do it) shift less when I use an underwire bra to sleep in. If it is warm out, I usually only pad the bra since the skin under the forms develops excess moisture.

I always wear some thing sexy to bed baby dolls teddies nighties panties and silk top what ever I sleep better in sexy things
      Michelle ann

Anonymous

Panties, nightie or naked.

At home I usually wear a cotton nightie and sometimes wear panties.  Some nights I may be naked if my wife feels the need of her man.  If I’m away on business then it’s usually man pants and a T shirt.

I live in south Louisiana, so it’s semitropical; thus I usually sleep in panties and a camisole or panties and a slip.  On special occasions, a garter and stockings.

I wear high cut panties and lace bra

If I am alone, then it would be a nice bra, panties and silky satin nightie… Otherwise, mostly nothing.

I wear a long sleeved linen nightgown. I can’t imagine trying to sleep in a bra or tights! Kind of fun to wear, I agree, but I need my beauty sleep! 🙂

Emma

Anonymous

I love to wear a long nightgown and have my nails done. It’s great to wake up in the morning, look down and see those long, sexy nails. Kinda set the mood for the whole day!!

Hi!

I usually wear babydoll or teddy, also, long night gowns. If it is too warm (I live in a tropical country) I just wear my panty.

Anonymous

I usually wear nylon panties (Full brief style, Vanity Fair are my favorites. Shorty nightie, and sometimes a bra. I have to be honest, at times I do have strong dreams at times..that bring mild releases…I have taken to wearing a sanitary pad in my panties. I hope this is not a too strong post.

Cissy D
      Lady

I like to wear my panties and a baby doll nightie. Maidenform full brief inspiration panties are my favorite.

I’m always wearing a pair of black sheer nylon stockings with either a garter belt or a corset and a pair of nylon panties. Also a long nylon night gown or a short nylon nighty. My high heels are beside the bed with a nylon robe hanging on the bed post.

Veronica Sevier

Anonymous

I always sleep in satin nightie and lace panties. I got like 7 different nighties and 2 satin Pj for winter pink is my favorite AND I got at least 50 panties and also I sleep in Satin sheet. Pink and pale blue my favorite color.

I always wear Bra, Panties and Nightdress unless my wife makes me take nightdress off.  She likes the feel of panties over my cock xxx

Anonymous

I like what you wear. You get a bit Me Too on your choice of bed wear. I like to feel my smooth nylon covered legs rubbing each other under the sheets. I wear a garter belt in bed too.

Anonymous

I have a new favorite for before bedtime. I think it’s going to work nicely also in the summer.

It feels a bit heavy, but it’s made of bamboo (rayon) and seems to wick moisture.

It’s made by Shadowline in their before bed collection. The 50in pleated Dress. I bought it in black as I was afraid that the pink might be a bit too sheer, but not really sure that is a true statement. I really think the sleepshirt should be comfy too. (www.shadowlinelingerie.com/shadow-line/before-bed-collection/) make sure you also take a look at their panties collection. I especially like their spandex hipster and nylon lo-rise, and nylon hipster panties. The crotches are on the wide side and help keep everything tucked.

Jessica

Thong and a bra!

Anonymous

Usually a babydoll and panties

Anonymous

Panties bra and forms and hose when I can

I love wearing a lacy nylon nightgown, short for summer & long for winter, with a matching pair of silky full brief nylon panties & usually a pair of thigh-hi stockings. And this is what I usually like to wear around the house.  

I just LOVE wearing lacy feminine lingerie all the time!

Anonymous

On April 12, 2016 I slept in a pink babydoll nightgown with a pair of pink lacy thong panties for the first time and will continue to wear that combo and buy more combos to sleep in.

Anonymous

I spent a second night sleeping my babydoll and thong panties. This morning I was trying to decide which tong I wanted to sleep in tonight and I decided to wear a black thong and thigh high stockings with a red bra under my male work clothes. So I am spending a whole 24 hour period wearing women’s lingerie for the first time in my life.

I just wear panties either hipster or bikini coten

I usually wear either a long nightie or satin pj’s in the winter and short ones in summer sometimes with cotton panties or none at all.

Anonymous

I wear a teddy or body suit to bed most nights or a nightie. I love to sleep in a pair of silk panties on my silk sheets, love how I feel.

Jenny J
      Lady

Most of the time I sleep in ugh mens boxers and a t-shirt (the wife knows but really doesnt want to see me dressed its a dont ask dont tell kind of situation) Sometimes I will wear my red nightie.. she actually got mad at me.. as it was nicer and sexier than hers LOL

But I just this week bought a cute pair of pink jammies that she has seen and I will begin to wear them as much as I can.. I cant believe how comfortable they are

Anonymous

I always sleep in something nylon or silk. I wear long sleeved nightgowns when it is chilly, and a flannel lined one when it is cold. I have some nice lacy nylon robes to wear when I want to lounge in the recliner and read. I wear slips and half slips in the summer, and lately I have purchased a pair of lacy petti-pants that I really love.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose and lingerie.

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

My situation is a little like April’s, except I sleep in my CK briefs! My wife would be pissed if I came to bed in a nightie. However, she’ll be out of town for 4 nights next week and what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her!

Anonymous

Panties, bra, and thigh highs under silk pj bottoms and t shirt to bed every night.

Hi, I sleep every day in nighities and if it is cold sometiems also in tights. It is a fantastic feeling if you have the nylons in th bed, and you feel it when the 2 nylon foots come together. All the best Wilhelmina

Anonymous

I wear panties bra and a full slip

I wear frilly or charactor PJ’s or nightdress or shirts with a bra and breastforms right now. fluffy or sheer i do not mind, so long as i am comfortable and help me feel like the woman that is within

Although being a guy in a dress (as stated in my profile) in my stash of my Femme things, I found a lovely long nightgown in silvery grey that now fits me! so now I have started wearing that.

Anonymous

Panties, and long soft cotton tee shirt  dress.

Panties, bra and usually t shirt.

I am finding that I enjoy sleeping in panties and a nylon or silk nightgown.  As I have only recently come out to my wife, being able to express this side of me at home is a new experience.

There is no norm or usual for me at this point or anymore as I’ve been in a period of flux. I’ve had a couple of nylon night gowns for a few years that I didn’t like very much. I recently found a pink ankle length, scoop neck nylon night gown that makes me look more natural and therefore I feel good in it.
      I wear whatever panties I’ve been wearing that day with it.

That is the last two weeks that I’ve been full time six out of seven days. I take one day to go out in guy mode to take care of business. Soon my sabbatical will end and then I don’t know. Usually in guy mode I sleep in a pair of boxers. But after these past few weeks it might be hard going back.

I am into what is comfortable.  Usually I wear a nightgown and panties.  I have tried sleeping in my bra and breast forms, the bra was uncomfortable.

Anonymous

I have been wearing a bra with my forms and a silk or satin nightie. I have found that I sleep so much better en femme and I am grateful that my wife has accepted my new persona.

nicola
      Lady

I wear a satin nightie and feels better than p j’s

for me it’s always been long silky Olga peignoirs when I was growing up I got a lot of my sisters stuff but I loved Olga so much I have a closet full of just that brand

I wear a cotton bra, cotton panties along with a nighty or T-shirt and tracks or tights. Occasionally I sleep in a saree or salwar when I feel lazy to change in to my night wear.

I wear a lot of vintage Olga nightgowns these days they are hard to find I have close to 65 different peignoirs lace trimmed. my fave is a pink gown matching robe and panties and feels awesome with silk sheets.

Anonymous

I wear panties and a peignoir or other baby doll nighty, sometimes though if I am just to lazy, it is just panties.

Darla D
      Lady

I like my Lane Bryant Pjs. I’m just a simple girl. Although, I think it is heaven to sleep in one of my long nylon night gowns. Not as good as but It reminds me of being a teenager when my mom bought me blue satin sheets. She knew I like soft silky smooth things, cos I had been caught with girl clothes. She didn’t want to encourage my dressing up but wanted to give me what she thought I wanted. It was part of what I wanted, but not all of it. All my friends, male and female, would ask don’t you think that’s girly or something like that. I’d say no. Have you ever slept on satin? Well there’s so much more to say about that.

Candi
      Lady

Usually a satin nighty and panties

I usually will simply just wear a bra and panties

Anonymous

I usually wear bra, panties and a nighty.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have recently purchased a new silk night dress, thin spaghetti straps, so comfortable to sleep in.</p>

I like to sleep in panties and a babydoll  nighite

Anonymous

I usually like to wear panties under a nylon shorty nightie. In the winter time I switch to flannel nightie. My favorite pantie in the Vanity Fair full nylon brief….yes, Granny panties, but I love them.

Jillian

I always sleep in my panties and a bra that has padding in the bra and usually a ladies t-shirt.

I usually wear hose and a t-shirt. Tonight I’ve got the bed to myself so I’m in stockings, bra and forms and panties with a thin nylon shirt. Enjoying the best of both worlds tonight. I always look forward to the times when I can have a evening with the two of me, Tina and me, working up to an orgasm or more. I long for the day where I could share my feminine desires in the company of a accepting woman or Trans woman. Just hose and do t-shirts  for now.

I always wear bra and thong, sometimes also a sheer nightie or a short skirt and tops

i wear bra , panties and a nightgown, check out my cover photo

Anonymous

Hi Kendra! i’ve got the opportunity to have a girly lie in this morning, so am taking full advantage of it! As always when I get these opportunities I like to wear my frothy pink nighdress with a negligee and knickers! I also have hold up stockings on as i love the feel of my nylon clad legs under my soft nightie! I’ve got my copy of Marie Claire to read and will watch some girly shopping channels on beauty and ladies clothes no doubt! Later, i will dress in my bra, matching french knickers and camisole top and probably a dress! I am wondering today whether to go and buy a wig, something I don’t own at the moment!Love Annabelle

Wear my bra and panties, with a v-neck tshirt. want to wear my forms to sleep in but they arnt designed for that.

I wear a long night gown and panties to bed.When I get up in the mornings I put on my bra fresh panties stocking,skirt and a nice top with some 4 in heels. I do so love to dress.

Anonymous

Most of time when my wife is feeling good nothing she still wants her man she married

Anonymous

ihave been wearing panties and my chiffon sarape type wrap that my wife gave me. i’m looking for a teddy.

I usually just wear a soft t-shirt as I like my top half covered. I don’t usally wear anything below. I don’t like wearing panties or any undies when in bed. On the few occasions I have been able to, I have worn a nightie, usually a short nightie, but again no panties. I always have my top half covered though.

Most of the time, just a pair of panties. Sometimes a satin slip or satin pj’s.

I am looking forward to Monday because that is when my new salmon pink chemise will be arriving in the post, I can’t wait to wear that to bed, I will be looking out for many more things to buy for bed time, such as elegant nighties and sexy ones too. xxx

What i wear to bed depends on the season. I live in the sub tropics, so from about September till May i wear only panties. From June till August i wear my fave pink cotton nightie and my satin bathrobe when i get out of bed.

Panties of course and a long or short nighty depending on the weather or sometimes an oversized t-shirt.

I like to wear T-top and panties to bed.

Push up bra and panties :p Every night for a bit over a year. I am kinda skinny but I feel like the bra helps with forming my breasts.  I fill my B cup nicely now.  I wear a pushup nearly 24 hours a day now.  I’m not sure if my body is different or what the deal is but I couldn’t be happier with the results.  It’s not the most cozy way to sleep but to me it’s worth it.

I always wear my bra and panties with an extra silky nightgown to bed. Its the only way I can get a good night sleep.

It depends if I’m with a guy I usually just wear my panties.  Somtimes I put my bra back on and maybe one of his shirts. If I’m home I sleep in my bra and panties with a tee.

Tank top. bra and panties.

Anonymous

Bra and panties all the time if my nighties are clean I might wear 1 but during the winter month it cotton PJ and socks

Usually panties and if they’re clean one of my long night shirts. Since I’m married with kids I can’t get too feminine

Anonymous

Hi, I’m new to the forum.

I usually wera satin or nylon negligee, nightdress or chemise with a either a playsuit/teddy or french knickers; I have loads of that kind of stuff. I sometimes wear tights underneath.

Anonymous

Silk nightie

I usually Wear A Sexy Lacy Bra and Panties with a Soft Silk Nightie. 🙂

I’m a gender neutral and always wear a bra, panties under a lacy baby doll nighty.

I always wear panties, and to bed I love to wear something sheer.  My favorite is a longish black, see thru sheer negligee with black lace bodice and spaghetti straps… very feminine.   when I wear it I notice I wake much happier than usual  🙂

Bra and panties is a must and a nice long sensual satin nightdress. It has been known for me to wear a cami and skirt to bed as well

coleen xx

Jackie
      Ambassador

Nothing, I sleep best nude.

Silk or cotton jim-jams, shorts or tees. I love smell of Dune and often use it just before bedtime.

Silk chemise, panties and a dab of Poison if I’ve got company.

Rose
      Lady

Most often, I don’t wear anything to bed. I’ve slept that way since college back in the early 90s. Every once in a while, I’ll opt to wear a chemise. I own two, but one is just a bit too long and I get tangled up in it while tossing and turning all night. Or, at least, that’s how it feels.

Caroline
      Lady

I love sexy panties at bedtime.

I usually wear either my sexy lacy romper or satin nightgown. Depends on what I’m in the mood for.

Hi everyone
      I love satin …
      Most of the time I wear a satin pyjama but I sometime wear a bodycon long dress to feel even more feminin

When I started crossdressing at home, I wore a man’s T-shirt and sexy panties to sleep in (very hot here). As time went on, I began buying cute came and short PJ’s. I also wear satin sets, and chemises.

Anonymous

Usually just a t-shirt and panties, on occasion ill wear a cami or nighty with my panties. I prefer thongs and string bikinis in silk to satin, however for sleeping its usually string bikini’s!

Anonymous

When I can I’ll wear a baby doll and panties-as I will tonight!

I have PJ tops, PJ pants, PJ shorts, lingerie, nighties, whatever I feel like.
      Sometimes just panties. I don’t like to sleep in a bra/shaper,  earrings, stockings/hose/tights,  so I usually take them off before climbing into the bed.
      When I’m in bed NOT Sleeping, my wardrobe choices get a lot more exciting   😉

I like as much slippery silk or nylon as possible. I have on panties, pantyhose, a slip, and a nightgown. This gets the sexy feelings going and a cozy sleep eventually. Other times when I’m not alone I can only get by with a small girdle brief and silk nightgown.

Anonymous

camisole , sometimes pajama bottoms and always panties. dont laugh but different panties for different occasions before we go to bed. if lovemaking is not on agenda. generic panties and cotton that way if i wake up in am i will not have an erection. they fit tight and wife dosent have to see it erect! if we will see and cuddle i may wear Jenni bikinis ; a little hotter type but may go back to lock down if nothing happens. if we are going to be romantic; Vanity fair and Hipsters or Bikinis…she wants my clit then! i dont do well with panty hose to sleep in but have some nice socks she got me that are sexy

Anonymous

I wear panties would love do more but when u have teenaged kids your limited what you can do

Just a satin and lace pantie gaff for me.
      Hugs and kisses, Angela

Anonymous

I always wear silk panties and silk night gown feel so nice to sleep in

I wear panties and a nighty have for years

I like to sleep in a teddi, stockings and g-string underwear. The smooth nylons help keep my legs and feet warm.

Normally a pink nightie, one of many I have. I tried slips but I toss and turn at night and tend to find I was breaking the straps in my sleep or getting them caught up, so nightshirt style nighties is it is for me.

Penny
      Lady

Currently, I am wearing satin pajamas with panties especially since the nights are cooler. In summer, I switch between a satin baby doll with panties and a silk chemise with panties. I have a knit nightgown as well for the really cold nights.

Anonymous

There have been a few occasions in which I wore panties, tights, and a leotard. Another time, I wore panties, tights, bra, leotard, and a nightgown. It was cold that night. Most of my nights I sleep in men’s sleepwear consisting of briefs, an athletic shirt, socks, and sleep pants with a drawstring. I have 2 people living in my house that don’t accept a man dressing in feminine attire.

Anonymous

I always sleep en femme, bra with breast forms, a soft t-shirt, panties and usually pajama bottoms. SOO comfy, makes it even harder to get out of bed!

Anonymous

I sleep in a 26 steel boned corset…laced tighter than recommended for sleeping in, but can breathe shallow pretty good so not a problem. Helps keep my waist training on track when days get too busy and I lose the prime time tight lace hours for tight lacing at a ‘challenging but not painful’ level.

I have an assortment of night gowns. I like wearing my Breast as much as possible which is more often now.

Anonymous

I love wearing my silk night Gown and silk panties and sometime when I am in the mood I also wear a bra

I wear femme satin PJ bottoms and the satin top with lace on the sleeves that goes with them, if not too hot. I like lacy panties underneath my PJs to keep me snug and feeling femme.  A touch of perfume completes it for me. A sports bra is comfortable in bed. My normal bras are a bit uncomfortable as I roll over.

Joanne

carrie
      Lady

I we ar panties and a silky short nitey sometimes I wear thigh highs and a garter belt

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Toenail polish and a couple toe rings. Other than that, nothing. I like the feel of the satin sheets against my skin. I know, I’m weird, right?

satin satin satin,panties always,long satin nightgowns,chemises,pajamas,or sleepshort set,but always satin or silk. i just love how the fabric feels,there is nothing better than satin against freshly shaven and moisturized skin hugs Maddie

I just wear my panties. being in a hot southern state it is too hot too wear much more. As for bra’s they are uncomfortable to wear to bed. but each to their own.

Anonymous

Undies

Brianna
      Lady

Usually nothing. Or, panties, lingerie. Here in Florida, usually too warm to wear anything heavy.

In the summer just silk or satin panties. In Spring, Autumn, Winter – long satin night-dresses. Very occasionaly suspender belt and stockings. Except when my wife asks for her husband back for a while.

I have a wide taste and, depending on how I feel, it could be that I wear a strappy nightie, short pyjamas or long sleeved pyjamas. Tonight is quite cool so I have on long sleeved, red, Christmas pyjamas printed with snowflakes and snowmen.

Belle
      Duchess

Still getting used to this – but I’ll sleep with nothing or I’ll sleep in panties. I’m still searching for a nice nightgown to wear – but I’m getting more femme as I go!

BlueBelle

Anonymous

Kendra’s original post:

Since I have resumed crossdressing, I usually wear panties and pantyhose to bed to sleep in, and I often wear a bra too. What do you other girls do? Do you wear something more exotic?

Viewing 215 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Archived Replies To: what do you usually wear to bed to sleep in?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?