Viewing 55 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Georgia’s original post:
      I have noticed that many of my thoughts, feelings, and actions have changed some since I began to crossdress, some for the better, some not. So, in the spirit of the “You might be a redneck if..” one liners from comedian Jeff Foxworthy, please complete the sentence “You might be a crossdresser if…” For example, You might be a crossdresser if you are more interested in the outfits than the models in the Victoria Secrets fashion show. Please share the good differences as well as being willing to laugh a little bit too. I look forward to everyone’s comments.

You might be a crossdresser if you like to walk through the lingerie section at Walmart to get a peek at the bras and panties while you are on your way to the dairy section.

Rose
      Lady

You might be a cross dresser if you check out your co-workers for fashion tops rather than to oogle them.

You might be a cross dresser if you understand women’s clothing sizes.

You might be a cross dresser if your “wish list” on Amazon contains more feminine clothing than everything else combined.

You might be a cross dresser if you wish your wife was a 38 so you could try on her bras

Tanya
      Lady

You might be a crossdresser if you thumb thru the Macy’s flyer in the newspaper and catalogs that come in the mail and look at the dresses, thinking “that would look good on me”.

You might be a cross dresser if you enjoy going to costume parties dressed as historical female characters ( ladies of the 17oo’ and 1800’s, especially queens and duchesses) that wear large hoop skirts and fancy feminine attire!

Krisy
      Lady

You might be a cross dresser if you constantly wonder who will be in the house when you get home

Leonara
      Ambassador

You might be a crossdresser if you take advantage of the holiday season and go to the women,s department to buy a dress, skirt, blouse, etc. for my wife and somethings for me, also…and can’t wait to get home.

You might be a crossdresser if you refuse to wear male socks even in temps below 20*F. Its nylons or nothing!!!!!

You might be a crossdresser if rice sizers have become an important part of your everyday clothing.

You might be a crossdresser if you are walking behind an attreactive women and rather than drool over her butt, you are wondering how yours would look in those jeans. I literally do this all the time and im straight. Lol

You too huh? :}

Anonymous

You might be a crossdresser if you, when looking at a beautiful woman start to analyse her makeup instead of her chest 🙂

You might be a crossdresser if you’ve ever seen a woman walking in stilettos and wished you could do that without breaking an ankle.

You might be a crossdresser if you’ve ever caught yourself staring at your lesbian coworker and wondered if you’d have a chance with her if you came out. (Ok, maybe that’s just me. Lol)

You might be a crossdresser of you own over 100 pairs of female shoes.

You might be a crossdresser if you have more womans clothing than male.

Anonymous

You might be a nerdy crossdresser if you choose female characters in video games just so you can play with all the outfits, hairstyles, makeup, etc. GTA 5 is especially fun with all the shops you can visit and buy new clothes. If only I was as sexy as my avatar in that game….*sigh*

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=42065]You might be a nerdy crossdresser if you choose female characters in video games just so you can play with all the outfits, hairstyles, makeup, etc. GTA 5 is especially fun with all the shops you can visit and buy new clothes. If only I was as sexy as my avatar in that game….*sigh* [/quote]

Maybe I was subconsciously doing this back when I played World of Warcraft all the damn time. I had several female characters. But I didn’t worry too much about the clothing, hair, etc. Given the standard “camera” view in the game, I figured if I was going to stare at my character’s ass for hours at a time, it may as well be a good view. 🙂

And, to stay on-topic…

You might be a cross-dresser if…  You were excited to get an Amazon gift card from your parents, so you can buy some new bras. And a cute top to wear with your pink jeans.

…You walk behind a hot woman, smell her perfume and are dying to ask her what it is. Then you see her matte burgundy/wine lipstick, and it’s literally killing you to know what liner, lipstick and perfume she has on. (ARGH!!!)

You own more pantyhose than mens underwear

Anonymous

Omg i usedto do this all the time before I told my wife

so many of my clothes were obtained this way

…if you wander through the women’s department of any store you go through just to look before you get what you actually came there for. My SO knows this all too well with me. I cant help it, funny enough she notices when i dont do it.

Jennifer
      Lady

… you only shop for men’s clothes when you absolutely have to, like once or twice a year, but look online and in stores for women’s clothing more days than not. My “crossdressing” wish list on Amazon is huge. It’s bigger than all the other wish lists combined.

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=42831]… you only shop for men’s clothes when you absolutely have to, like once or twice a year, but look online and in stores for women’s clothing more days than not. My “crossdressing” wish list on Amazon is huge. It’s bigger than all the other wish lists combined. [/quote]

My list was so big I decided to split it into multiple lists just so I could find stuff! 🙂

I just bought a new pair of men’s dress shoes for the first time in 2-3 years. Just since last summer, I’ve bought 5 or 6 pair of women’s shoes, and I was just looking at Payless.

Hey – have you been spying on me, somehow? 😀

Jennifer
      Lady

lol. I think I need to break mine up into categories … skirts, dresses, tops, panties/bras, hose/socks, shoes/boots. And yes, I also blew my Amazon gift card on some new outfits!

You put on fake nails that are 1/2 an inch past the end of your fingertips (in the same color as your toes) and after bout 5 minutes, you have naturally/automatically made the mental adjustment to life with long nails,   …typing, cellphone, picking things up, scratching your face, bathroom stuff, etc.  🙂

Misse
      Lady

Wearing panties is just your normal underwear.

Stephanie
      Lady

I no longer own any “male” underwear. It’s panties everyday for me. I even wear then to doctor appointments. Took me years to find the courage to wear them everyday.

Anonymous

Yes! I do this without even thinking about it…was on Macy’s with one of my kids; walking by the lingerie department when all of a sudden they said “…I thought we were looking for shoes are you looking for something else…?”  Oops so easily distracted by pretty clothes!!

Kim

Anonymous

if you buy a new panty you like so much that you have to buy them…then when you get home, you realize you already have the exact same one…!

Kim

Jennifer
      Lady

Now that’s funny, Kim! It reminds me of a few weeks ago when I was with my wife and 11 year old daughter and we were in JCPenney. My wife was looking at rings and taking a long time at the jewelry counter. I was getting bored, so I asked my daughter if she wanted to go look at the makeup section. 💄Then, I was able to also go through the entire women’s clothing area as well, but I tried not to look too interested even though I was dying to try on some of the dresses. 👗😀

Anonymous

On NPR this morning they said Amazon is coming out with their own lingerie line…not sure if I’d make an instant connection between Amazon and lingerie; but they have had a lot of success in almost everything else they’ve tried …may see some of your Amazon wish lists getting longer!!

Anonymous

Thanks Jennifer!

Funny how shopping with wife works…feigning boredom…but literally like “the kid in a candy store” 👗💄👙💃🏻!!

Kim

No one is home and you find your self stripping of the boring male cloths and putting on lacy panties and pad, lacy bra, nylons, dress or skirt and blouse, heels, make up and perfume. Walking around and enjoying your fem side. Or buying female cloths from a web site and can’t wait to try it on. When all dressed up so pretty u want to go out and enjoy your fem side. Sharing it to others is a tough thing. But if your wife know about your dressing up and letting you know you can do what you like to do, then that is a different story. Being all dressed up and then it’s time to get out of fem mode and back to male mode that sucks

OMG!  I love my teenage daughter but taking her shopping is hell now that she shops in the women’s section.  All I want to do is start grabbing  clothes and running to the fitting toom.

Anonymous

The room you in your house you used to refer to as “…the man cave…” has transitioned into something that would be more appropriately referred to as  “…the lingerie lounge…”; credit this one to the girls in last night’s chat room…a comment that someone was happily “…lounging in their lingerie…” eventually coining term “lingerie lounge” as a potential name for the chat room.  Gotta love ❤️ CDH!!

Kim 😊

when you go to Walmart and look and bras and panties and nylons and buy them. you are a cross dresser when no one is home and you strip off the boring male cloths and put on lacy panties and lacy bra, nylons and dress and then put on make up and perfume and ear rings and heels and have a great time with your fem side out. you are a cross dresser when you have more female cloths then your wife or gf

Anonymous

Between “guy” and “femme” you have so many clothes in a dresser, a

drawer actually breaks…making you realize it may be time for  the dreaded four letter word every CD hates P U R G E (ok, it’s actually a five letter word, the E is silent so could we call it four?)…only this time its drab wear that goes!

Rose
      Lady

I did that with underwear not too long ago, Kim. It was incredibly hard for me to actually get rid of most of my male underwear, even though I hadn’t worn it in over a year. Our minds play some funny tricks on us…

Anonymous

Yep!😌

Anonymous

Everytime

would love to wear the dresses and skirts and nylons and make up. but going through Walmart, Kmart i like to go to the ladies department and see what i could buy. then its to the make up up section an perfume area. nothing like window shopping for things so when u r a lone u can go buy with out wife or gf asking questions. i buy from internet sometimes for make up and nylons, but bras and dress and skirts stores so i know i have the right fit. nylons i buy from internet. then there is the good will store they don’t ask questions, plus a wide selection of dresses. you must be a cross dresser when there is no one home for hours you strip off your boring male clothing and dress up all pretty and be feminine

… if you are FF’warding through the commercials, but see a glimpse of a Victoria’s Secret Sale commercial, and rewind to go back and look at all the pretty things.

Rose
      Lady

You might be a crossdresser if…

You have to shave your hairy hobbit feet when you shave your legs.

Jenny
      Lady

U might me a cross dress if u have ur male clothes at the ready when u r dress in femm and can do a stage change in less then a minute. Because u thought everyone is out of the house for a little longer.

Jennifer
      Lady

Jenny … that’s why I use the “Find iPhone” app when my wife is out. I can track where she is and give myself plenty of time to change back without being rushed. 😀

Anonymous

You watch professional wrestling and notice when one of the lady wrestlers tights are torn or ripped or sit there and debate with yourself who was wearing the best boots!

Then you watch Supergirl and wonder how her’s never gets a run in her tights with all the fighting she does!

Anonymous

…if you never miss the red carpet shows before the Emmy’s Oscars Tonys Grammys

…if you’re the only guy in the room that notices what shoes the women are wearing

…if you notice the store clerk’s earrings

Stephanie
      Lady

I remember those days. Always had a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt handy for those times. Usually worked, Unless she came home early from work. Oops!

Anonymous

…you watch chic flicks without complaint because secretly you love them. And they make you cry

…Lifetime and Hallmark are on your favorites list.

…Hallmark and Subaru adds make you cry

…you cry. Easily. And you mascara runs.

…you loved La La Land and wished you could wear that cute yellow dress

…or wished you could be just like Emma Stone

Anonymous

…or wish you could dance backwards in heels

Anonymous

Erica,

LOL about LaLa Land; I really liked Emma’s dresses; kept wishing I could wear them ..meanwhile my wife was commenting that she looked odd…

Kim

…you look at your female coworkers and criticize their outfits, the clash of colors and paterns…. and their SHOES.

You’ve ever been late for work, showed up with lipstick residue on, and everyone in your office thinks that you were late because you were messing around with the woman responsible for the red lipstick. (And possible the remaining hint of perfume)
      or…
      You’ve had to explain to the tenant downstairs how come your girlfriend (who they’ve never seen) wears her shoes in the apartment all the time.
      or…
      You’ve had to wear pants out of the house on a hot day because your legs are retaining the pressure marks of the pattern of the fishnet stockings you accidentally fell asleep in the night before.
      or…
      You have ever gone out for a bikeride wearing full gloves on a warm day to cover up your pretty fake nails.
      or…
      You’ve ever made it all the way to the car before realizing that you still have earring studs in.
      or…
      You’ve ever had to  lie and tell someone that you weren’t home, because you would need an hour to “undo” your nails, makeup, shower off your perfume, change clothes, and put away all of the femme stuff that you spread all over the bedroom & bathroom.
      or… (Oh my – there’s so many more of these coming to mind.)

Stephanie
      Lady

I walked into work one morning last week with my eye makeup still on from the night before.

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=46907]…or wish you could dance backwards in heels [/quote]

I just wish I could dance, period. I have the rhythm of an elephant…

Jennifer
      Lady

you’ve given your daughter makeup advice

or

you have more rewards points at Ulta Beauty than your wife

or

when given the choice of watching football or shopping for dresses … you choose shopping, of course!

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Archived Replies To: You might be a crossdresser if…’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?