This topic contains 225 replies, has 105 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah 3 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Rachel Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Actually, I consider myself pansexual.  Gender doesn’t mean anything to me.  As long as we have a mutual attraction, that’s all that matters.  Been with CIS women, CIS men, other crossdressers and trans.  Love is love, no matter who you are.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Brianne Andrea 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 15, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 19

I used to think I was straight, but after my first man I was immediately sure I wasn’t. Now when I look at a women I’m more interested in her shoes or cute outfit. I pretty much commited myself to men once I had my belly button pierced and had a pretty tribal heart with pink and blue daisies tattooed on my lower back almost 7 years ago. Not something many women are ok with. I regretted it shortly after, but the more I saw it in the mirror the more I liked it and can say with certainty I’d do it again.

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Hannah 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 29, 2016
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 20

LOL Brianne Andrea.. “Now when I look at a women I’m more interested in her shoes or cute outfit”. I’m the same way. Some women I’m envious of their shoes. And of course.. their cute outfits. I want to look like them.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 722

Oh no, talking about someone who is not their wife! A NO! NO! The Gestapo will get you!

Rox

Sherri Christopher 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 2, 2018
    Replies: 17

Hi Sherri,

As a trans, from where I stand you are either “Bi-Curious” or you are on the edge of perhaps becoming a trans. Either ‘instantly’ via “implants” (boobies) …and other surg’es to ‘feminize several features, such as Rhinoplasty (nose job). Never was in my ‘bucket list’, but it sure is for many! Hopefully you’ll find out soon enough then we’ll all know where you truly stand hmm?

Although I have made some efforts (or lack of effort such as NOT power lifting as part of my exercise routine! 🙂 ) to feminize myself, Aimee, I still consider myself a crossdresser and I don’t want to be “Sherri” full time. There are things that I like about being a guy too and two of them are being a good father to my grown children and a good grandfather to my grandchildren. I don’t mix my CDing with them and I’d rather not.

Yes, I’m definitely bi-curious, but only when I’m dressed. Whether I actually act upon this or leave it as a fantasy is still up in the air. The reason I’m being careful is that as a person in my early 60s, I’ve been around the block enough to know that fulfilling a sexual fantasy can sometimes be disappointing and that some fantasies are best left as that. Being a single person again presents a lot of different possibilities and I’m laying back and we’ll see what happens! It’s an adventure ! 🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Now being that “single” person again is making me think so much about this. The possibilities are out there, and why not, as an “older” girl, try them? Oh, I so wish I knew back in my teens what I know now.  Bi, trans, ? Whats the difference. they are just names, like genus of insects, and does nothing for me. It is my emotions, what I am feeling, that matters! I am Roxanne, and I love it so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 52

Straight, and monogamous.  But I truly admire the female form, and fantastic effect clothing can have on it.  This includes CD as well.  Have and have had a few gay friends; not interested in the lifestyle, but not repulsed by those who live it, either.

patty williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2019
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 180

Intersesting,
    I say I am straight,
    But,I am attracted to the feminine side
    I have seen some (Pardon me for not being PC)Shemales That were Beautiful and if I were single would love to date or more.

I am not attracted to masculinity at all However being taken as a female is a fantasy.

So what do you classify that?
    sorry If I offend any body.

Patty

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Hannah 
      Participant

Don’t worry about not being PC, Patty.. I don’t mind it a bit. I’m not attracted to masculinity either. I’m attracted to my friend because he’s such a beautiful CD. My fantasy is to be taken as female also. In fact, my dream is to be as pretty, feminine and sexy as my friend. I would adore dating him.. just (she) and I out on the town.. enjoying ourselves. Unfortunately for me, he’s married now and has a family. And of course, having the love for him that I do, I would never do anything to disrupt that. Also, he’s straight. I don’t know, I guess I’m basically straight too, but he’s such a beautiful CD, that’s where my “gayness” comes from. I’m in love with his “feminine side”. He’s also attractive as a male, but it was his femme side that caught me. I had found her (him) about ten years ago, fell in love, and have been ever since.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

I am a bit “bi”, and I love being Roxanne.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

It is my fantasy. I wish it were my “reality!”.  I would adore being approached by someone who wants me, closely, to be theirs! I so would relish that relationship, and would try so very hard to be the best woman that they ever had! Propose? Just try me!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 178

It is certainly not my intent to offend anyone, but how many of you are gay, bisexual or straight? I’ve always considered myself straight, but about 7 0r 8 years ago, I had fallen in love with another Cross Dresser. He considers himself Gender Gnostic. Once I had asked him if he was “actually a boy pretending to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl” (CD). Incredibly lovely and feminine.

Thanks for your help,

Hannah

“Ask And Ye Shall Receive?”  That’s not Wiccan, but certainly most appropriate?  (And, NO offense taken).  I’m rather proud of you for having the guts to post such a question (because such things ARE needful in so very many ways).

As for CD’ers?  70% are “normal” or rather, heterosexual with companions of the opposite gender!  This is quite normal and acceptable  (to me and a host of others), yet Society has ‘run hard-aground’ on these topics and the overall result is ‘close-mindedness’ for the majority who do NOT CD.  The remaining 30% are from all walks of life (gays, Bi’s etc).

For myself, (a trans/”ladyboy”/whatever trips your trigger is fine with me!) …I’ve had four marriages, all of them lovely save the latter, and liked women even though I’m a tranny.  Then, after a grunch of be burned-to-death $$$-wise by these alleged ‘wives’ ….I got a bad taste in my mouth from being used, and before I was aware of what was going on(?) …I found myself ‘fancying’ other trannys.  For me, why not?  For one, men still ‘drool’ (visibly!), just looking me up&down ….and I’m well aware of their thoughts (by the lump just below their belts) …and the drool on their shirts filling up a shirt pocket!  hahah

Otherwise said, a true ‘trans’ isn’t male nor female, but “of their own gender” (and each were born as such, just as myself).  So, I’m attracted to my own kind, (yet I do NOT mind feminine company …just don’t expect me to ‘oogle you’ nor ‘desire’ you).  I’ve been approached by MANY ‘straight’ men who are “wanting a walk on the wild side” …yet I’m celibate by choice, so that isn’t a part of my life.  And OF COURSE I have tried “it” (more than once) …yet it’s just not anything that ‘grabs’ me.  Sex is of little to value to me anymore.  (It’s only brought upon hardships and heartaches my entire life)!  However, I admit that when I do get feeling risque, I’m attracted to my own kind, or males.  I believe this is solely because of women ‘putting the screws to me’ instead of their expected roles.

ALL of you folks are WONDERFUL.  It is for that reason I will be becoming a member ‘at the highest level available (Monday, first thing upon rising (if I even sleep between now and then!), to fully support and advance both this site and everyone who frequents or passes through here!   I can only hope that I can give back as much as has been given unto myself …(already!) ….in just over a month’s time!   WOW!

I love ya’s! (and thank you sooooo very much for being sooo wonderful in all respects)!

Hugz….

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Aimee, I so adore your thoughts! I will have to ponder them a while.

I started out as a pre-teen crossdresser. Back in the dark ages, and only occasionally, for a little thrill. No I am an elder girl, (some say I am still cute – who knows?) and I have a n increasingly stronger yearn for a he/she that wants to love me, and have my love.  Not physical sex, mind you, but that always follows as a side trip!  I want to live with a partner, be his feminine personality, and simply become a sweet, gentle wife for him. This gets so complicated, at times! I was divorced about 3 years ago, and now live alone. My divorce had nothing to do with CD’ing, by the way. Jist incompatability!  But now, every day I feel more and more like I want to be a woman for a loving man, (or girl). I see so many people talking about their significant others, and I feel a bit fortunate in not having one to tell me when I can or when I cannot be who I am! There is so much of that out there! I want a spouse who will tell me “I love you as Roxanne, and want you to keep on being her”.  Then, the rest of my life will become so much more happy and sweet!

Roxanne Lanyon,  “My Heart Wears Chiffon and Lace”.

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2019
    Replies: 23

When I’m dressed I always feel more susceptible to expressing my “bi” side i.e. willing to engage with another man. Do any of you feel the same way?

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Most definitely on ‘feeling the same way!’

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Yes!, I do!

Your Roxanne

Toni Kohls 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 93

I am straight I have no attraction to men. It’s very strange because I feel so feminine at times and have recently noticed that I have feminine mannerisms people probably think I am gay or bi but I am not. I guess I’m a lesbian heehee.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I want a man in my life!

Roxanne Lanyon, Bi, and Happy!

Roxanne Lanyon

Sonia Pink 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 18, 2019
    Replies: 22

Like quite a few it seems, I used to see myself as straight, iam definitely not gay i love women to much ,I do fantasize about having sex with men , but mostly other crossdressers however in all of these fantasies I only ever receive?? So long and short of it is , given the chances I’m most probably bi . Xxxx

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Sonia,

I adore being feminine.  I do want a man in my life, so much!  I want to be his sweet, Gentle partner, and love him forever!

Roxanne Lanyon

Sherri Christopher 
    Participant

I love being with a good woman, but after a few “experimentations” with guys in my early 20s, I’ve fantasized about being dressed in my lingerie, hair down (lucky I still have my own long hair), make up applied and being with a guy who appreciates a CD such as I.

So far, except for those “experimentations” with guys in my early 20s, it’s been just a fantasy in my mind. I was married for over three decades and my wife died and now I’m single again. Perhaps this would be a good time to fulfill the fantasy. What’s to lose, oh yeah, my “virginity” 🙂 and then I’ll know for sure from the experience if this is what I truly want. I’m not sure if this classifies me as bi as I’m attracted to women when I’m in guy mode and attracted to men when en femme mode.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Sherri,

As a trans, from where I stand you are either “Bi-Curious” or you are on the edge of perhaps becoming a trans.  Either ‘instantly’ via “implants” (boobies) …and other surg’es to ‘feminize several features, such as Rhinoplasty (nose job).  Never was in my ‘bucket list’, but it sure is for many!  Hopefully you’ll find out soon enough then we’ll all know where you truly stand hmm?

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I believe it is WONDERFUL you’ve still your VERY OWN HAIR (and long)!  YEA-YEAH!  That ROCKS!  Me?  Um, balder than bald.  If any of my lace wigs came off, I’d look like a Ban Roll-on Bottle with the cap off!  🙂

Sherri Christopher 
        Participant

Thanks Aimee! Yes, I’m fortunate to have my own hair and I’ve been growing it long for many years now, past my shoulders. In guy mode, I wear it in a pony tail, but when I dress, I let it down, so yes, I literally let my hair down! 🙂

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Let’s REMOVE all the ‘niches’ that society has created (in order to neat ‘order’ everything wrongly)!  Instead of saying you MAY be “bi” ….why not say that “You are just being YOU?”  (!!!!!!!!)  For THAT is The Bottom Line shouldn’t we believe?  I do!   If you are attracted to “it” …do IT!  I did, and never looked back, and never shall.  I’m loving every part of “it”.  (remembering I’m a trans everyone)….   that surely plays a role in my answers, yet I’m not always as sure of myself as may ‘come across!’  LOL!!!!

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

I love talking to you! You are ever so thought provoking!  Try mcanoe84@yahoo.com sometime, girl.

I AM “bi”, honey. There, I said it! I so want to snuggle with my he/she, and live happily the rest of my life!

Roxanne Lanyon   ” Your Heart Makes Me a Happy Girl”

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Thank you Roxanne, for whomever you’ve spoken for and of (doesn’t really matter now does it)?  And, thank you VERY much for revealing your preferences “before The World” (and undaunted)!  HURRAH FOR ROXANNE!  She’s COME OUT OF HER HIDEY-HOLE/CLOSET and into “mainstream” society (as I know it world-wide).  The USA is both Pro and Anti ….thus OMG ‘it’ can be MOST confusing at times unless you don’t allow yourself to be swayed by “the ignorant” (Like Mary-Lou-I-Am-Better-Than-You Luanne).  HAHHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!   HATE THOSE KIND!!!!!!!  hahhahaahahah……

NOW I understand where you are coming from “Foxy Roxy!”  HAH!  You’ve been ‘dubbed’ with a new “handle” (like it huh? huh? huh?)?> 🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Aimee! You are making me Blush!  Yes, I have said it!

And now I can fantasize safely about waking up every morning with my loving man next to me, and kissing him on his cheek! Oh my! I wish I could really live that wonderful life, with a true, true, true significant other! Not one who will tell me who I can be or when I can be her, but simply one who will love and care for and protect the one I choose to be!

Roxanne Lanyon  “A Female Heart grows”

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Sherri,

I am not in my 20’s.  More like 70.  I have to say I am Bi.  I love being a girl, and being a gentle, loving, caring person to a partner.  There is still “life” in me left, and I do want a significant Other to live with.  I love looking pretty, and I adore my femininity.  I would love to say that I think I am right up your alley, dear.  I hope so, anyway.

Your Loving, Sweet, caring Roxanne.  Making a partner happy and satisified is what I love to do.

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
        Registered On:

See Foxy Roxy?  ….”is standing right there in front of you” is closer than you will realise without warning!!  Ahh>And?>Hmm? 🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Oh Aimee, I just love you so much!

Your Roxanne

PS: I am off to the gym and grocery story. Will be back in about 2 hours!

Take Care, Honey!

Your Roxanne

Sherri Christopher 
        Participant

Roxanne,

Now that I’m single again and also retired, it feels like I’m right back in my early 20s, before I got married, only with a 63 year old body! 🙂

Friends first though, okay?

Sherri

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Of course, Sherri!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Gwenn Liefde 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2018
    Replies: 41

Supportive Genetic Gal here. I agree there are too many labels. I like to think of it more simply. There is Straight, Gay and everything else in between. I’d say I’d fall in the in between category and not only because my husband is CD/Trans, because I’ve always had a some attraction to women.

-Gwenn

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

My Gwenn,

Belonging to you, as your gurl, would make me ever such a happy gurl!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Iain Ballet Queen 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2019
    Replies: 26

Hi. I’m gay but only with other CDs and femme guys. I have no attraction to masculine or macho men and I certainly don’t like ‘admirers’.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Gurl,

I am surely a femme guy!  I adore wearing pretty dresses, and skirts, for my significant other, if only I had one!  I so want to be a sweet gurl to my lover, and make him the happiest man in the world!  Oh, I would love to please him so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

Helena 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 2, 2017
    Replies: 53

I was already gay, and dressing was just the cherry on top. When I was around 12 or so, I started to experiment with female clothing and never really stopped. I was into girls clothing probably as early as 6 or 7 years old, as I found myself admiring outfits girls in my elementary class were wearing. One memory that stands out was a classmate who came in  wearing a pretty red dress for picture day, and I remember going out of my way to make friends quickly -lol!

What attracts me to men is pretty standard. Build and looks of course, just the overall masculinity wins me over. It was torture for me in high school but once I was out of school, I did experiment here and there. Once I left town, most of my experiences were awkward and painful emotionally and physically. One particular experience stood out, and I often find myself still fantasizing during alone time. In my present relationship with Greg, I am able to fulfill my womanhood more and his total support in embracing me as Helena has gone a considerable way in achieving a sense of balance and normalcy within and for me. I am so invested in him that I honestly don’t know what I would do if he was no longer in my life. Shudder to think LOL!!

So, in a word, gay.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Girl, you have achieved what I am looking for! Good for You!

Roxanne Lanyon

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 16

Would absolutely love to meet another dresser or femme male.

Iain Ballet Queen 
      Participant

Hi. It’s the same for me.

Rudee xx

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

My Daddy,

I would so love to be a part of your life, as your woman, girlfriend, or even wife!  I want to be the sweetest, gentles little girl for you, and be forever obedient to your pleasures!  I will lounge around in my feminine nightgowns all day for you, and jump to my knees for you whenever you tell me to.  I love to feel you in my mouth, making me all creamy and wet, swallowing you, and becoming part of you.  Oh, Daddy.  Please let me be your gurl!  Please?  You will never regret it, honey!

Your Sweet, Soft, Sexy Roxanne Lanyon

Iain Ballet Queen 
          Participant

Sorry I’m not a masculine man

Lucinda Hawkns 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 785

same here i would love to meet another x dresser just to go out dressed up as 2 woman and shop and go to lunch, talk about how we started and show how to apply make up better, tips and tricks of passing.,       by the way i am straight x dresser but willing to try any thing once. when i am dressed up as a female i think of good looking men or x dressers, so does that make me gay or tri,?

Maryem Fronty 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019
    Replies: 9

I have not had a gay relationship , or a stright relationship . I’m a women trapped for the moment in a mans body. I want to have a relationship with a strong man , one who will take pleasure from me. But I want to do this as a women . The day is not far from when I will make the change ,I’m mre then half way there. I still have the male parts, when I look down they are ugly hanging from me. But I dream of the day a man will slide into my new vagina and I wilk please him.

So I can’t say what I’m .Am I gay for thinking this while I still have a penis and testies , even though I have never acted on it . Could I be stright because I want to do this as a female . Well in a few months I will find out.     …..Toni F

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Maryem,

I so want to be a girlfriend for a sweet, gentle man!  I want to be ever so good and loving for him.  You sound like a nice person I could relate to!  May we, some day?

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 3

The more I crossdress the more I realize I’m bi.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Girl,

I know I am!  Could we ever possibly meet, honey?  You sound ever so sweet!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

Stacey Howitz 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 12, 2019
    Replies: 1

For me I consider myself straight, but I still love the attention of a man when I am dressed. I know that sounds confusing but to me when I am dressed I am not a man anymore, I am the woman and its only natural for me to want the attention of a man and the touch as well.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I so love that thought!

Roxanne Lanyon

Emma 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2019

I know this might sound strange but when I’m dressed I want to be  admired by men and woman  I’m straight but like men’s  attention while dressed

6 users thanked author for this post.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Emma,

I love being with my man!  Why can’t the world be such that I can!

Roxanne Lanyon

Rachelle Bell 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 6, 2018
    Replies: 2

I would call myself straight – depending on what I’m wearing. 🙂

When I’m dressed, I enjoy with a man. When in drab, I enjoy being with a woman.

So call me bi. 🙂

Rachelle

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

It is so simple.

When dressed, I want to be with my man, and I want to be dressed all of the time!

Roxanne Lanyon

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

Definitely straight although, when I’m in stockings, garters and crotchless panties I’m assuredly sending signals that have on occasion resulted in my being “taken”. Feel very womanly when that happens so maybe I’m a touch bi. However, it is a rush being the “taker” while en femme. I find that, in those cases, the lingerie just adds to the eroticism. Making me warm just writing about it.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Gerella,

I would be ever so happy to be the “takee”.  Having a husband desire me, would really make me feel ever so complet!  Oh, I wish . . . .

Roxanne Lanyon

Gerella Enigma 
        Participant

Being made love to while dressed as a woman ranks up there with the most fulfilling experiences I’ve ever had. Although it has ordinarily been prompted  (unintentionally) on my part, (read, provocative clothes) I find that I enjoy it immensely so, in all honesty, I guess I am bi.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Oh, Gerella,

I just can’t stop thinking about you!

Your Roxanne,

Your Girl (?)

Ricky 
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 29

I can only dress in secret. I have no desire to be with a man or even a cross dresser. I just like to be feminine And I love Women’s clothes. That being  said,

Mary Jay 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 12, 2019
    Replies: 15

I guess im bi.. hell its been so long someone touched me i could be Tri..

At this point, i wont deny the possibility of Alien contact!

Last year i decided to tell myself, i like woman, i like men, and it changed absolutely nothing! At first i though i won some “weight off my shoulder” but nope.. the label was just some wait of confirming i “accepted” the “like men” part officially…

hope i make sense , and that my english is readable-ish

Jay

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

My Mary Jay,

I too, am Bi (whatever that is, exactly!)

I dress, adore being feminine, and so want to be loved and desired by someone else.  I do not even worry about whether it is a he or she!  I want  gentle, caring relationship, and have so much love to give.  I really need, and am waiting for, a lovely relationship.

Roxanne Lanyon

RachelAnn 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019

I too am straight and as some have said dress mainly to be closer to the female experience. The male physique and genitalia don’t do much for me.

Hannah 
      Participant

You know, Rachel Ann.. that’s the way it started with me. I just wanted to be closer to the female experience. Then I found another cross dresser.. and he’s the prettiest, most adorable girl/woman I’ve ever beheld. I’ve been following him since he was a teenager.. he’s 35 now. Anyway, next thing I know, I found myself looking at Transgender CD porn. I’ve come to realize, I shouldn’t have gone down this road. I didn’t start out gay.. but becoming acquainted with this most beautiful girl/woman, I’ve become bisexual. I love him dearly. Unfortunately, he’s married now and has children. I love him, and WILL NOT do anything to disrupt his current life. He knows how I feel about him.. but he and I are just friends. And no.. I will not identify him.

Grace 
        Participant
        Registered On: November 29, 2015
        Replies: 21

Yes my dear, watching shemale porn will definitely bring out the bi side of ones personality. I just love it.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Grace,

My personality must be a mess!  I love living on the “bi” side, so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Hannah,

I so want a relationship similar to what you have.  But I want it to be physical, close, and loving.  Not necessarily sexual, but more emotional.  Of course, physical naturally follows, doesn’t it.  So be it.  I, Roxanne Lanyon, have so much love to give to a partner, I am going crazy keeping it all inside!

Roxanne Lanyon

Hannah 
          Participant

No, Roxanne.. you don’t want a relationship similar to mine.. I love him and want him.. but I can’t have him. As I said, he’s married and has children. I can only love him from afar.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Oh, sorry, girl.  Like Me, I can only hope it will get ever so much better!

Your Roxanne

Hannah 
          Participant

I want to love, and be loved. I’ve never had anyone.. male or female. It would be incredible if he and I could be together.. but that’s simply not possible. By the way, he is not a member of CDH.

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

Hannah,

Trust me, I know.  I just hope it all works out for you.  I feel much as you do.

Your Lonely Roxanne Lanyon

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 22, 2017

I have cross dressed my whole life , about 3 years ago i started keeping a journal about my feelings . I knew something was happening to me , i was having a more intense need to be feminine . I started purchasing more fem clothing and shoes and hair pieces and the feelings got stronger to be more girl than boy. Before i would dress once in a while , sexually please myself and be done, now things started to change in me, i had a need to be more fem all the time . I also started thinking about sex with other CD’s  and what it would be like to have a boyfriend , would i ? could i ? do this , something i had never though of doing before now was occurring within me . I feel if i ever fall in love with someone i would want to love and please them no matter who they are as long as we care about each other and would stay with each other , no one night stands, but committed to one another  , then excepting this persons love would be wonderful and feel right . Am i gay ? am i bi ? , is being of fem mind and having a male lover make me a woman in a straight relationship ? , who is to say , I mean look at how we’re dressed , at our mind set to being less manly and more girly . Love is hard to find , be your self and if you find it , don’t let it get away  because of labels , just words . Leslie

PY Marshall 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 78

Leslie ann and the girls, a rather interesting read, and well composed!What would we really do in those situations? I class myself as a straight  male crossdresser and still madly in love with my wife of nearly 45 yrs and with no straying thoughts,To be able to dress whenever I wish and with her blessing,We are fortunate to have found a contentment and balance to our lives.I am truly a lucky one. My thoughts go with you all on your independent journeys into the unknown. Py. x.

Hannah 
      Participant

This is the way it has become with me. The longer I dress, the more I want to. I can’t allow that to happen. As others here know, I am a public figure, and no one knows about my cross dressing. However, I have a love for another CD.. whom I cannot have. He’s the prettiest, most adorable CD I’ve ever seen. But since I can’t have him, I guess I’m just mentally playing with myself. And.. it’s not even a sexual thing. I just love him. It isn’t about sex.. it’s about love. And now, I find myself being.. what, Gay? Bi? Straight but in love with a CD..? I don’t even know who I am anymore. I’m in constant turmoil.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Leslies Anne,

I am always so happy to find someone who feels like you out there!

I, Roxanne Lanyon, feel the very same way.  The “ink mist” has overswept me, and I decidedly wnt to be the feminine partner in a long, endearing relationship.  I just have so much love to give, and do need the attention of a sweet, caring, gentle he or she who wants to share this relationship with me.  Oh, if only it could ever happen!

Roxanne Lanyon

Andree 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2015

I consider myself bisexual. I’m strongly attracted to male genitalia, feminine men, and cross-dressers, but I’m turned off by masculine men.

Iain Ballet Queen 
      Participant

Andree. Very sorry but my predictive text got your name wrong.

Rudee xx

Iain Ballet Queen 
      Participant

Andrew. I am exactly the same. I love femme men and CDs. I just love being femme and being in femme situations.

Rudee xx

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Andre,

I think I like you, Andre.  You are so honest, and share my sentiments completely.

Your Roxanne Lanyon

janedon 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2016
    Replies: 35

I don’t know–I think I’ve always been at least Bi–But when I’m dressed fem I’m attracted to men–Since I’m supposed to be Female does that make me a straight Gurl or a gay guy???
    Labels are so confusing-

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Jane,

I do not think it makes you gay.  I think the right word could be “bi”.  You could be a girl (dressed as) and loving a guy.  Anyway, I usually do not try to find an appropriate designater, because most of us are confused about the correct terms, anyway!  It is just enough for me to love, adore my partner, no matter with it is a him or her.  How do you fell about it?

Roxanne Lanyon

Ellen ThePrettyOne 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 23, 2018
    Replies: 28

The best statistics I have seen show a lower rate of homosexuality in CDers than the general population. Among male homosexuals, many may choose to be effeminate males rather than crossdressers as we mean it. I have not seen a statistic on bisexuality compared. Many CDers have a fantasy about having a man treat them as a woman, but are not sexually turned on by male genitals. So the answer is most CDers are heterosexual.

Hugs, Ellen

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Ellen,

I am so sorry, but I must be a bit of the exception to your thesis.  I adore being feminine, and feel I am a bit “bi”.

Roxanne Lanyon

Natasha Mari 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Replies: 36

That is interesting.  I actually like male genitalia but I do not like men.  I like the female form to much and the male physique doesn’t interest me in any shape or form.  I have been with both men and women and considered myself bi for the longest time but that really isn’t the case because I only see myself either with a CD/TG/GG for the remainder of my years because women are beautiful.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Yes, Honey, women are beautiful.

As Roxanne, I so admire them either dressed, or not.  I so wish I could find a significant other to love, care for, and share my romance with.  It would make me the happiest “girl” in the world!

Roxanne Lanyon

Charlotte Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018
    Replies: 62

Charlotte,

I would love to go out with you. Maybe even become your sweet, dear wife!

Roxanne Lanyon

Sorry. I’m already taken. My wife isn’t the sharing type when it comes to me. Wish you the best in finding someone that loves anf supports you the way you need. Everyone deserves to have that special someone in their life.

Charlotte Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018

I’ve considered myself a lesiban trapped in a man’s body.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Charlotte,

I would love to go out with you.  Maybe even become your sweet, dear wife!

Roxanne Lanyon

Donna James 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019
    Replies: 313

I have no sexual attraction to men and yet the idea that one would consider me dressed is a turn on so I don’t know. I could see a connection with a fellow CD so I will go for Bi-sexual. But as already said why does everything need a label. Just enjoy life.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Mikki,

I hate “labels!”.  Why cant we just feel warm and glowing with each other, and make our lives so very fulfilled and happy!  I could be ever so happy with a husband!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 523

Got anyone in mind ???  Just thinking out loud………

Mikki

Willow Flare 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 23, 2019
      Replies: 47

I know when I went out to the club the other night and guys were hitting on me it felt great, tho I don’t know that I would call it a turn on since I wasn’t attracted in return.

I just know I don’t particularly find masculinity attractive, so someone with who is feminine I don’t really care what she has between her legs v0v

Anonymous
      Registered On:

It’s all in the fantasy(s) we play out in our minds…………some come true………some don’t.    Even if some are explored, doesn’t make you a ‘label’………….

Mikki

7 users thanked author for this post.
         Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Deaa Mikki,

. . . and sometimes it is not a fantasy!  I love being Roxanne, completely.

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh Donna,

You are so right!  I just adore loving life, as Roxanne!  I am wearing my pwetty little girlie PJ,s, violet, with little pink flowers!  I feel ever so sweet!  I just wish I had a man who would love me, and think I am a good little girl for him!

Roxanne Lanyon

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 76

I am straight.  Love my wife and have no desire to be with a man in any guise.

Just love dressing en femme, the feel of the clothes plus the way I feel.

Each to their own, as long as they do no harm to others.

Davina

Rachel Beaumont 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 5, 2019

I don’t know what “most” would consider themselves, I only know what i have felt.  In my early years i considered myself straight, but when i was 23 or so a man who owned a flower shop next to the laundromat i used seduced me.  He was in his 40’s i think.  Anyway, he did things to me that felt soooo wonderful!  It changed my perception of my sexuality and if i hadn’t gotten married soon after I think that i would have become gay as a man’s sissy wife.  mmmmm

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

If that had happened to me, I would have definitely become bi.  That is what I think I am now.  I love being sweet and loving to a male, when I am Roxanne, and would not want to be any other way.  I just wish that a loving, kind man, would find me, and want me, as Roxanne.  Surely there must be someone around who is a gentle male lover for a girl like me!  Please?

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Girls,

Three years or so, my wife divorced me.  It was not related to dressing or anything else like that.  I moved, and my dressing took over.  I met a man from my old home, and he visited me occasionally, and I first began to feel an attachment.  We were together, occasionally, for a while.  It was so nice, being his girl.  My desire for that has grown.  He and I are no longer together, and I would adore to find someone else like that to fall in love with, be loved, belong to.  I want to be his girl so much!  Where is he/her?

Roxanne Lanyon

Grogie Grogs 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 9, 2017

I,m completely heterosexual. My dressing stems from a desire to be closer to women and the female experience.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

My dressing stems from my desire to be ever so close and attractive to my spouse, as his/her wife!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:

My study on this subject says 75% are str8………the rest are in mixed sub groups—including pre-TS.  The problem with this, is that men who ARE str8 aren’t going to admit to CDing—I think there are more than anyone would realize………..who in the world could resist a sheer lacy panty ???  I think it’s more common than anyone would guess………

My Kate 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2019

If I’m out of bounds answering, I’m a SO. I agree that actual totals are always going to be evasive.

In our ‘case’, we are both bisexual. Have been for years. So, idk where we would be on the “title” scale. I just know we both like men and women.

To each his own….

As long as we’re together we can get through anything life throws at us.

Ty,

My Kate

Amy Myers 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Replies: 238

I quite agree with you, Mikki. I would think that is virtually impossible to find out this kind of very personal info about enough people in the general population to gain statistics.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

Amy,

I adore the way you think.  With all of us “gurls” in the world, it seems to me that there must be someone who could accept me, and want me as a sweet, gentle, loving woman to care for them.  Oh, I so wish it could happen!

Roxanne lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Mikki,

I admit to it – willingly!

Roxanne Lanyon

Maggie Diaz 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2019
    Replies: 27

I think it depends on the person.  As for me I feel that I am straight.  I am attracted to women when I am in my male mode and when I am in my female mode I definitely attracted to males.

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 136

Well now…

I think there are a lot of gay men, latent or otherwise who crossdress. I think moreso that hetrosexual men who crossdress in fact, but not by a landslide majority.

Don’t roast me for this, but my personal view is, that if you’re a born male, cross-dressed or not and you have sex with a male (dressed any way they like too), no matter what either you are wearing or how passable you or they may be, that is still a homosexual act, and to my mind that remains the the case until you start counselling, strategise for, focus on and commit to realignment surgery. That first genuine step towards surgery is where I draw that particular line

This is my personal view, it’s how I feel and I wouldn’t dream of telling anyone what or who they are, only they can know deep down. I know the last statement reeks of hypocrisy, but it’s my thoughts.

Imogen X

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Imogen, Dear,

I cannot bring myself to think that way.  I feel that my partner, whomever he/she might be, is my spouse, my lover, no matter who she/he is.  The important thing to me is the feeling for each other we may have.  I, for myself, will practice to be the best girl my partner could ever have in his/her life.  So it goes . . . .

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 25

I think all depends on the person. Some where inside the heart there’s a need to be a woman. Me personally Im straight I don’t find men attractive at all. I do however find TS very attractive but I don’t act on it. I do pleasure myself with toys but I do not look or think of men in any way. I think we all do it for different reason and if the reason suits u then your all good. Doesn’t matter ur sexual preference if you enjoy doing it!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh,

I so enjoy having a sweet husband.  It makes my day to be cared for by a charming man!

Roxanne

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Replies: 238

I am a straight male, married, wife knows and is accepting.

I too, love women, the look, shape, scent, and making love to women. I am in the midst of being “Amy”, that is, so I’m confusing as to where I’m going. But what isn’t changing for me, is my attraction to women. Now this is where is gets interesting, as some of the pictures of CD’ers here I find rather attractive, at times, more than just a bit! That’s the male side  saying, “wow, she’s nice” on an instinctive level, but reason tells me something different. Sounds almost like a predudice, but I don’t mean it.

Of course some CD’ers are gay, or bi as well, which is cool. Only, I don’t think that I’m one of them.

Hope that this helps!

Amy

Anonymous
    Registered On:

The more I dress the more being with a male is not gay it’s just who I am suppose to be with. I do like what a male has.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I adore having a male in my life.  It really makes being Roxanne so very “right”!!  I so want to become his sweet, caring girl and love him so much!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 88

I have always loved women.  Perhaps that is why I crossdress, to become the object of my desire.  If I were to completely transition, I would be a lesbian.

Hannah 
      Participant

You know, Susan, maybe that’s why I cross dress. That’s a very good explanation you’ve given. THANK YOU. To become the object of my desire. I need to give strong consideration to this. Since I’ve began cross dressing, I’ve found myself fantasizing about having sex with men.. with me in woman mode. I guess that’s why I’ve asked this question. I love women.. but there is a certain Cross dresser, who’s name I’ll not mention, is simply so lovely.. he (she) just took my heart away. She’s the most beautiful CD I’ve ever seen. And I mean that. I mean, sheer perfection. I don’t want to fully transition, it’s more fun this way. I will say this, though, I’m tired of being treated like a reprobate and an outcast. I realize it’s wrong and socially unacceptable.. but it’s so fun being daring lol. However, I’ve lost friends because of my dressing, and I’m looked down upon now. I’m actually trying to get out of dressing and all.. leave this lifestyle behind. Unfortunately, I’m in kind of deep now, and the damage has been done. But it’s fun and I enjoy dressing. But I certainly appreciate your answer, Susan… Thank you again, Susan.. Hannah

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 240

This is how I feel. I love a woman’s form, nearly all shapes and sizes, their hair, voices, movements, everything about them. Makes me feel closer to them in general when I dress up.

Hannah 
        Participant

Same thing here, Lilly… I think that’s why I cross dress. I makes me feel closer to them. Strange, isn’t it..? If you read my answer to Susan above.. I think this is what’s really going on with me! I don’t think I’m necessarily “gay”.. it’s just that my “passion” has gotten a bit misdirected. I love women, I want to be close to them, and in doing so, I dress like them! I’ve found myself watching, end enjoying, gay porn more and more, but I’m headed in the wrong direction. Lilly, I want to THANK YOU so much for your answer. It’s helped me realize this about myself. Your answer and Susan’s. WOW..!

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Hi Hannah, first off welcome for sharing I’m glad it could help! Next I just want to say that I don’t think there’s a right and a wrong direction here not totally sure if that’s the right frame of mind with it all but that’s just my own projection onto an assumption so really, who knows.

As far as that goes, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you’ve described at all, and nor does that change in any-way how you might want to self-identify. I think labels can get confusing, and sometimes get in the way too for real self discovery.

Sexuality and gender are very dynamic in the human animal so I don’t think labels really matter. However you feel, whatever discrepancies there are, is totally fine between all that. Maybe that’s even the point, embracing duality or something like that. I don’t think it matters though. There’s no check-boxes here I think is my point so just be you whoever that is 🙂

Tara April 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2019

I like women in both boy and girl mode. I have never liked guys.

Jen Kelly 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2019
    Replies: 11

Love women.  But I am not sure how to answer.  Went out with some other gurls and had some guys hitting on me, i was like…nope.  Not bi.  Then i met a couple really alpha types and i was like…OK.  I just dig bossy types…

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I just do not worry about the names.  It does not matter to me.  If a person excites me, and makes me feel good, then that is all that is important.  I am Roxanne Lanyon!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Women belong with men, and, well, as a dresser I am a woman, so . . . . . ?

Roxanne Lanyon

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 580

Labels! Well, to answer your question, I would consider myself pansexual. I am attracted to whomever I find interesting at any specific moment. I would be gender blind as gender and sex are not determining factors in my romantic or sexual attraction to others. I will embrace a man or a woman and would equally want to be embraced by them. I judge by their character and spirit not their gender or anything else for that matter. I am happy to be loved and to give love. Feel free to call me whatever you deem appropriate as long as you don’t call me late for some debauchery.

OMG! I think I love you! YES! Someone who gets it! I hate labels, & I believe Crosby, Stills, & Nash got it right when they sang “Love The One You’re With”!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh my, Yes! Yes! YES!!  Roxanne so agrees!

Your Girl, Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Bobbi, and Nayomi, You go, girls!  I adore the thoughts of both of you!  My label?  I am “Roxanne”!  I love everyone who loves me!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 49

Labels!  Well, to answer your question, I would consider myself pansexual.  I am attracted to whomever I find interesting at any specific moment.  I would be gender blind as gender and sex are not determining factors in my romantic or sexual attraction to others.  I will embrace a man or a woman and would equally want to be embraced by them.  I judge by their character and spirit not their gender or anything else for that matter.  I am happy to be loved and to give love.  Feel free to call me whatever you deem appropriate as long as you don’t call me late for some debauchery.

STACEY HILDER 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2019

Not sure but if I had one wish it would be to become a lesbian.I dont fancy men when dressed up also I dont mix well with men but I do like being in the company of women

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

You are so very sweet, Stacey.

Roxanne

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Replies: 73

Speaking for myself, Ive tried both men and women,  I like women better. So I would say bi but more into women.

Zoe Peru 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 26, 2017
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 57

Straight….but love women as a woman.  I suppose that makes me a lesbian.. kinda.

Rachael 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2018
    Replies: 5

I would say I’m Bi but I’m attracted to women more than men..I’ve experimented with men in the past I did enjoy it… I really do love to give oral to a man 🙂 but in the end I want a relationship with a woman

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I liked Amanda’s thoughts!  I just want to be hugged, kissed, and loved.  I do not want another of the multitude of categories that are popping up.  I love being Roxanne Lanyon, and I love being loved.  Just so he/she is sweet and nice and caring!

Roxanne “My heart tells all”

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1017

Hi Hannah. Hmmm, interesting question. well i’m straight, if I hazard a guess, I would imagine most cross dressers are straight. But then I got thinking, how many straight cross dressers, go on to being gay or Bi? there must be a percentage? and it obviously does happen, without looking at previous answers on here. Great question!

Fiona xxx

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 49
    Replies: 1909

Hello Hannah! This question pops up quite a bit. Sweetie………no question should be labelled with anything other than it is just a question. We lack knowledge and wish to learn more or we would not have asked it…

Anyway….I have friends that are CD, TG, Gay/Lesbian/Bi and so called “normal”.  When it comes to what sex are you male/female or……It is pretty much an individuals mental assesment of themselves. Physical identifying marks become somewhat irrelevant. What I mean is this….100 people walking down the street…..some are lawyers, some are engineers, some are american, some are syrian, some are African.

Should they all be wereing something or a badge that identifies them as such? Why do us “others” need to be tagged in their eyes??

To the point…my friends……..Lesbians…..they dress as female or male. Gays, generally are males but that doesn’t mean if one is sort of submissive to the other he may or may not dress as female ( Vis a vie….The Birdgage Movie) Cross Dressers….well….they are known to be male/female that dress their desired roll but have not physically changed to that desire surgically. If they have…they now become transgenders. Those who are bi-sexual means they have no preference for a partner be they male or female. WOW.,..I thought this was going to be easy! NOT!

Sweetie….basically it boils down to this…..If a male wishes to dress as female…..he could be “Walk a mile in her Heels to understand females better and make a better relationship. Visa/verse if the CD is a female. It could be a genetically infused  condition that makes the CD’r feel they should be the opposite, or it could be a fetish. As children male/females all play dress-up because they like to as a game. Or they may want to be closer to the mother figure….be thet male or female. My head is spinning now.

Sit down and think about your past and future and present. What do you really want to be?? How do you want to live and what kind of relationship you desire….then proceed from there. Don’t live a lie…it will return to bite you on the ass. Be true to yourself. Being a normal male who dresses up female for fetish, for fun, or just for the heck of it. It is your life……go for the gusto….everyone else opinion should not bother you. Hope this helps…..I do get wordy! Do feel free to contact me anytime….I am here for you…my experiences and knowledge are yours for the asking.

Hugs….

Dame Veronica

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 118

Hi Hanna,

I Love feminine everything and I truly Love woman and find feminine TG’s incredibly sexy. I have had a couple experience’s with men a long time ago but I don’t pursue men and really don’t always find them attractive. However, there have been a couple guys in my life I found very attractive and my mind started to wonder into uncharted territories, so to speak. I really don’t put myself into catagory.

Hugs, Brenda

johanna lynch 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2017

straight..

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I do not want to be any of those distinct categories.  It is all so confusing!

I just want to be in love, and loved!

Roxanne Lanyon, Forever

Rachel Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 29, 2018
    Replies: 32

Human beings love categories, I guess because it makes the world easier to deal with. Like the way most people would intuitively say a rainbow consists of seven colours. Yet when you look closely,while there clearly is a red part to a rainbow, and an orange part, yellow part, etc., it’s hard to say where one colour begins and the next starts. So is it really true that a rainbow ‘only’ has exactly seven distinctly defined colours?
    So for my money, its the same with gender and sexuality; yes, there clearly are peopkee who are male, female, gay, straight, and so on, but the boundaries between those categories are not sharp and well defined, and there are clearly people who fall into the fuzzy areas between them.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Disregard the categories!  I love him/her! That is enough for me!

Now, I just wish sincerely that I reallt had a him/her to love!

Sherri?

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 4

Hi ladies,

A few years ago I started exploring my feminine desires. I no longer wanted to keep up the false facade of being the strong man that everyone else expected from me. On weekends I began shaving my skin silky smooth,painting and doing my nails,doing my makeup and hair,and wearing sexy lingerie under beautiful skirts and tops. I felt so feminine and free. I started to think like a woman and have desires to please a man. To have a man take care of me and me take care of him….. I’ve just recently started my journey to become that woman….

Bobbi 
    Participant

I really loathe labeling. If I find someone attractive, I’ll sleep with them.

The important thing is that whoever you’re with, you give them your complete attention, & make them feel special. I do consider myself a woman, in every sense of the word, & my only stipulation, is that the person i’ With, understands that. If I’ With a man, he’d damn well better treat me like a lady!

(that means exactly what you think it means).

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 55

in male mode i am attracted to women & when i am Naomi i am attracted to other gurls mostly but have recently been contemplating intimacy with a man.   making me think i am a happy Bi gurl

sarasue olson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018

100% straight I love only women, if that makes me A lesbian so be it.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 197

Hi Hannah.  Before joining CDH I used to think about that. Since being here , Thanks to CDH and all the girls here, I don’t care what those neuro typical people think and so concerned about who I want to fuck. So Karley is like a mixed salad  and portions of straight ,gay, bi change all the time. It was hard and confusing for awhile along with the male-femme balance always shifting as well and  trying to fit in with the conventional world. Hugs and Kisses to EVERYONE HERE for making it a lot easier!!……………….Karley

karley delaware

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Hi, girls.

You know, there are so many different categories out there, that right now I just do not know what I am!  When I am Roxanne, I like to think about men, but I believe that is Roxanne’s mind going into overtime!  But recently, I met a man, yes, a real man, that sent me for loops!  I simply loved being around him, he became my “Daddy”.  When I was with him I was his girl, whether I was dressed or not, and wore my night gown at night in bed with him.  Oh, what a super feeling!  I cooked for him, kissed the back of his neck, hugged him, well, just fell in love with him.  Will someone please tell me what was happening to me?  This lasted for months, when we finally just grew apart.  Honey, I would adore to experience that again.  I am sure I was not gay, but I ddid have feelings for him.  He was such a nice, sweet man.  I so wish I could have that again.  It was ever so much more than just physical sex.  It was beautiful.

There, I have just “come out”.

Roxanne Lanyon    “A Girl’s Heart Overcomes All”

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 102

Hi <span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Roxanne!</span>

I think your exploring the possibility. Feel free to inbox me if you like.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I identify as lesbian.

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 118

Hi Ladie’s,

I Love Woman and everything feminine!! I Love to look at, hold and Love pretty, petite woman much, much more than a man. In my younger years I experimented a lot with different aspects of sex including going down on several different, good looking guys while dressed up. The experience was more of a physical act and there was no emotional connection like I feel when making love to a female. Also, now I prefer making Love to my SO in male mode, although Brenda has made love to her as well. (And she likes it). My SO has detonate by-sexual feelings). I think ALL people have hi-sexual feelings at some point during their life and I think it’s normal. I did have sex once with a pre opt transsexual and enjoyed it very much at the time. I believe their soul is female and they give off the feminine energy I Love to experience. So if I had to classify my sexuality, I would have to say I’m try sexual because I love to try anything once. But Cross dressing has absolutely nothing to do with my sexuality, I dress because I love the feeling I get wearing woman’s clothes, I become relaxed, I’m calmer, I feel right.

Rikkee-D McGonigel 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 3, 2018

I’m a crossdresser and I’m also gay..

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 85

Iam a Lesbain. If I made the Transition I would still be a Lesbain. I would not have sex with men as crossdressers or any other way. I being Vicki would want Love and Sex with real Women only. I would be very happy to have loving relationship with a real Lesbain, as long as I could be Vicki.

Love Ya All
    Vicki E.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I was just talking to my cousin about that yesterday. The Transition.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I would also say I would be lesbian too.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I identify as straight. I love women as much as I love wearing their clothes, but I do think about being with a guy from a girls perspective as Lilly, which is a nice feeling, but that’s really nebulous. Whereas there’s a lot of specifics which attract me to women. I did feel attraction as Lilly towards another CD, but as a woman herself (not the male), but that was a general warmth, not like explicit attraction.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 181

Hi Hannah,  I love your story.  I am straight, but I could see myself falling for a beautiful T girl.  I have heard most of us are straight, but on the other hand I have meet several girls that are gay.  I knew one that was very cute and I did like her very much.   I saw her recently and she had gone back to being  gay guy.  I was told by a gay friend who knew her,( him, I am getting mixed up at this point) the reason he had done so was that he wanted a boy friend and most gay guys wanted men not girls.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 473

Can I say neither?  I’ll flirt around with members of any gender but ol Sammy just doesn’t seem to feel much “spark” nowadays…

Bobbi 
    Participant

I can be attracted to anyone, at any given time.  That said, I am ALL girl, ALL the time.
    I will have sex with a man, as long as he realizes I’m the girl, NOT him!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

My wife asked me a similar question when she found out about my alter ego.  Several have said it, and I believe it to be true, for me anyway.  I’m straight as my male self, and a lesbian as Paige.

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Replies: 411

I believe that none of us are gender binary – it is a personal thing. I know many gay men, none of whom cross dress.

For myself, I am not only not attracted to men in either male or female attire – neither is my own clothing or male/female personality.

Laura is definitely a lesbian, and feels happiest in groups of women – but the sexuality is only a small part of Laura.

She is very girly, but also a strong, determined woman who likes to get her way – and has a way of making things happen that my male persona seems peculiarly bad at.

For me, it’s all about the persona, and not an issue of gender confusion in the slightest.

Love

Laura

Bekke 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2016

In male form, I am bi, but I lean more toward women.  When I am Bekke, I see things as a female that is attracted to men, CD’s, and transgender.  Not sure what that makes me.

I feel the attraction to men thing is more just physical, since I am afraid to let Bekke out much.  I would rather be in the company of women like me, since we would have more in common.

MsPatty Cacee 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 9, 2018

When I am not Cacee I’m straight.  But when I’m Cacee I’m bi.  I would like a man to hold me and take care of me. To treat me sweetly.  But I would also like a woman to see and love me as a woman too.  I know. I sound confused.  But I guess I want make cake and eat it too

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018

Some Crossdresser’s are and some are not as for myself I’m bi I’ve been with a few men but I’ve only ever been with one woman my wife

Tricia Lynn 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 20, 2017
    Replies: 36

I love the female form and all things femme. I don’t find myself sexually attracted to the masculine types at all. I identify as “straight” since I am a cisgender male, although I must admit that there are some very attractive ladies here!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I have been dressing up all my life. Like you said I certainly look for women. Some of these lady’s are hot

Hannah 
    Participant

Does it matter? You are whatever you are. And tomorrow’s a new day, with new possibilities… which for me will likely involve red lipstick, pumps, and a little black dress.

For me.. yes, it does matter. I need to know.

Hannah

Sophia-Marie Braun 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 6, 2018
    Replies: 18

Does it matter?  You are whatever you are.  And tomorrow’s a new day, with new possibilities… which for me will likely involve red lipstick, pumps, and a little black dress.

Cynthia Dubois 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 17, 2017
    Replies: 37

Gender is really a continuum, and not a straight line, so labels such as bi, gay, or staright are not as “set in stone” as people think.  You can’t stereotype crossdressers any more than you can stereotype any other group of people.  Some of us are heterosexual, and just enjoy “dressing,” while others of us feel like we were born the wrong sex and basically consider ourselves women in men’s bodies, and others fall somewhere between those two poles.  I think you’ll get the same answer to your question  from crossdressers as if you asked any other segment of the population.  I know a lot of crossdressers who fall into all of these categories.

Rikkee-D McGonigel 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 3, 2018

As a young teen i had a best boyfriend, we played together as young girls and slept together all the time.  We were playground lovers for the most part.  Well,  as an adult I married, raisd a family and had a great life with a box full of memoirs… I’m single now and think of my friend all the time… as my lover and best friend…  so you tell me…

Cassandra Blades 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2018

I consider myself straight. But when I’m indulging myself as Cassie I fantasize about sex with a CD, TG, or GG. Not attracted to males.

Hannah 
      Participant

I consider myself straight. But when I’m indulging myself as Cassie I fantasize about sex with a CD, TG, or GG. Not attracted to males.

That’s interesting, and please, I’m not trying to contradict you, but I’m the same as you, and, well.. please don’t take this the wrong way, because I’m trying to understand myself. If you’re not attracted to males, but you are attracted to CD’s and TG’s and such.. I don’t understand. I’ve always considered myself straight too. But one time I had fallen deeply in love with a cross dresser. I, therefore, had to consider myself Bisexual. So, doesn’t that technically make me gay..? And doesn’t that technically make you gay as well..? I’ve been waiting for someone to answer the way you have. And for that, I thank you. Very much. Cassie, please help me understand. Help me understand .. who I am.

Dee Writer 
        Participant
        Registered On: March 7, 2018
        Replies: 24

Do you really need to find a box to put yourself in?  I consider myself straight in my boy clothes and a lesbian in my girl clothes.  In other words, I am attracted to the female exclusively. That said, a passable crossdresser or trans looks like a woman to me, so I am attracted to that person, too.  I don’t think that “makes me” bi or gay or anything else.  I don’t think anyone can put my sexuality into a box anyway, because I am also a hardcore submissive, and for the right personality I think I could be any orientation she demanded.

Staci Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2018
    Replies: 2

Well, I’m certain there are many levels of answers to the question…each answer can mean so much to each individual. Personally, I would say mostly straight because I have such a keen and important family life, but also hi because of deep ceded feelings and past experiences.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

lets be honest feminine mode is feminine  linda

Bel 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 24, 2018

I’ve considered myself Asexual in the past. But when I look more closely at it I just need to get to know a person before I can be attracted to them. I would say more often than not those people are queer, but that just mainly because I’m a part of that community so those are the people that I actually get to know. One thing that always freaks me out is getting to know someone in one of my presonas and then them not accepting the other. That’s another reason to stick to going out with other queers.

Amanda Patrick 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 30, 2015
    Replies: 89

My self I consider my straight. But most of my Fantasies are same sex ones. So I do wonder a lot if I may be Bisexual. It would be interesting to see what my next relation ship would look like If I wasn’t married. I know I find Women Attractive and all ways have. for many years same sex Thoughts were stressful for me. But no longer are. I seem to be more curious than ever. Especially since My cd ing came back so strong a couple of years ago. The funny thing about this is I don’t seem to be attracted to males as a rule. So I am guessing this  maybe is just a Fantasy. Like most things I don’t know with 100% accuracy. I Once read that one can have same sex fantasies and still be Straight. There is a lot of Information out there. But I think The best Suggestion I ever read was maybe just think of my self as Sexual. And try not worry to much about the standard labels of Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual.

Wanda Full 
    Founder
    Registered On: February 25, 2018
    Replies: 28

I’m hetero, but curious. I’ve had Bi thoughts in the past but never acted on them. I guess it does depend on the personalities involved. I have not been in that situation yet. We’ll play it by ear….

Hannah 
    Participant

I am bi. It depends on the person.

Same here. Just because I’m Bi, doesn’t mean I’m attracted to just anyone.

Hannah 
    Participant

Hi Hannah (love that name btw), I am a straight male, but I absolutely adore femininity. When I imagine myself as a woman, I always picture myself as a lesbian. I am not attracted to masculinity at all. I am finding myself attracted to certain CD’s more and more lately, but only if they look very feminine. Thanks for the question. I’m always curious about this too. Luv, Abby <3 🙂

Thank you, Abby.. I had taken the name from a pair of sling back heels I once owned. Lost them in a purge. Sure wish I still had them.. they had two and a half inch heels.. very pretty and sexy. Fit me perfectly. I, too, am not attracted to masculinity. Not at all. I like guys who are smooth, pretty and sexy. Very feminine. Nothing slutty though.

Zoe Peru 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2017
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 57

Wow Abby.  I too picture myself as a lesbian.  I wonder if that would make my wife a lesbian?   Hmmmm….

Amber Wells 
    Participant
    Replies: 10

I think most of us are attracted by personality and not gender.

Hannah 
      Participant

I think most of us are attracted by personality and not gender.

Thank you, Amber.. I really like that idea. However, I’m also attracted to femininity. Cute and pretty. Also, I’m Bi.

Amber Wells 
    Participant

I would say I am bi since I have been with both girls and men, I like flirting with men as Amber and think women are beautiful.

Abby 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2017

Hi Hannah (love that name btw),
    I am a straight male, but I absolutely adore femininity.  When I imagine myself as a woman, I always picture myself as a lesbian.  I am not attracted to masculinity at all.  I am finding myself attracted to certain CD’s more and more lately, but only if they look very feminine.

Thanks for the question.  I’m always curious about this too.

Luv,

Abby <3 🙂

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 55

I am bi. It depends on the person and how i am presenting.  attracted to other cd’s mostly

Hannah 
    Participant

Same here. Just because I’m bi, doesn’t mean I’d get it on with just anyone…

Lillian Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2018

I’m not sure what I am.  I am mostly attracted to women, but it’s the femininity that appeals to me, so there have been some trans/cd ladies that have caught my attention.  If I had been born female, as I should have been, I would no doubt have been a lesbian who is also attracted to men who dress en femme.

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Replies: 380

I’m straight although I have fantasized what it would be like to be with a man!! I have to agree with Lady Veronica as long as there is love in your heart I doesn’t matter what your persuasion is.

Lanna

Jamie McKnight 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2018
    Replies: 8

Yeah, bi … though I definitely associate attraction to men with my female persona more.  Also, I’m rarely attracted to men’s faces or general appearance … with a few notable exceptions.  (I’m looking at you, Paul Rudd.  😊)

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 24

I would say I’m bi, and similar to other girls I love my wife and love looking at women and their looks. I’ve been with men, mostly to satisfy my feminine side, but would love to be a lesbian with another CD, I’m finding myself very attracted to that idea

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 186

I’m bi-sexual, I love my wife dearly and I’m greatly attracted to the female form but I’m also attracted to certain men.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 85

It is certainly not my intent to offend anyone, but how many of you are gay, bisexual or straight? I’ve always considered myself straight, but about 7 0r 8 years ago, I had fallen in love with another Cross Dresser. He considers himself Gender Gnostic. Once I had asked him if he was “actually a boy pretending to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl” (CD). Incredibly lovely and feminine. Thanks for your help, Hannah

I’m offended… jk   Shouldn’t we talk openly about ourselves here. I mean the one place we should discuss our most intimates is here so in honor of that concept (I understand not all will share that value and salute) I will declare my heterosexual bisexuality.  And I know someone is going to say but a true bisexual doesn’t care… ya well  I don’t either… it’s just that I put the female persona on a pedastul so  it just happens that way… 😏   Oh and I’m also madly in love with my wife so sorry gentle ladies!

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant

I am straight but life has taught me, when someone needs a hug…..I don’t care what they profess to be.

Lady Veronica

Bettylou Cox 
      Participant

Lady Veronica,

Can’t argue with that, no way!

Bettylou

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh, Lady veronica, I Need A Hug!

Roxanne Lanyon

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
        Participant

Hi Roxanne, my dear sister. HUG    HUG    HUG!!

Love you sweetie!

Dame Veronica

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Sometimes I need a hug.  Since my divorce, two years ago, life has been a bit lonely.  Of course, I have friends, but someone to hug, feel passion for, adore, seems a little void right now.  I find myself wishing there was someone in my life I could share things with; conversations, kisses, adoration, and yes, just simply love.  Someone who likes Roxanne, and all she can be for him/her.  Such are my dreams, my wishes for reality.

Roxanne Lanyon “A Girl in my Heart, for Someone”.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

You know if it’s the right person I could be bi, but I tend to gravitate towards being straight

Bronwyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 7, 2016
    Replies: 64

Hannah, do not care less….as long as the other person can hold a conversation with me.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

MacKenzie Alexandra 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2016
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 383

Without a doubt, I am attracted to women only who is madly in love with my wife.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Amanda Patrick 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 30, 2015
    Replies: 89

I try to think of my self  as just  Sexual . And not Label My self.

bandie lee 
    Participant
    Replies: 8

I am bi

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Replies: 42

I’m  gay but it doesn’t matter what you are is long as your happy being you

8 users thanked author for this post.
     Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Replies: 42

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m gay but it doesn’t matter what you are is long as your happy evening you</p>

Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Replies: 192

In the words of Gloria Gaynor

‘I am what I am and what I am needs no excuses’

Crossdressing and sexual orientation are not necessarily linked in spite of dated societal expectations and labelling.

Gina Angelo 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 7, 2017
    Replies: 106

Fluid, bi, IDK. Hate labels like this but you asked

Sabrina 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 7, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 43

I am fluid in my sexuality. I’m attracted to beauty first. What’s below is not really even on my mind. I love both. To me its more about the packaging.I guess I’m like a fish I like pretty shinny things. Oppps im hooked.lol I only know this for sure I’m not drawn to masculine outward features. Or negative personalities. Lets be who we want and be with who we want.

9 users thanked author for this post.
       Donna James 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2019
      Replies: 313

Think I’m with you Sabrina.

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Sabrina,

You are right on!  Sometimes even my mind gets wrapped up in “what’s the correct gender for me, when after you sort through it all, it makes no difference.  As long as he/she is cute, entertaining, caring, sweet, and adorable, who really cares?

I, Roxanne, just want to be loved, cared for, and adored (maybe just a little “worship” thrown in, too).

Roxanne Lanyon   “Her Beating Heart Tells All”

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I adore Sabrina’s answer!  It makes the most sense, and is what I feel about it!

Roxanne Lanyon

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I am bi

Brienna Dennouix 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2017
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 141

Bi-sexual for me

Roan B 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2017
    Replies: 71

I identify as straight.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

For more and more CD’ers, the admittance to being ‘bi’ is opening up more and more.  (My experiences have led me to discover it’s prolly like 80%)?  Best guess.  But, it’s cool to keep it to ones-self …no probs!

As a trans, I DO appreciate the honesty.  I am (of course) attracted to “my kind” or some men (and even certain women IF they have the right personas (and looks too).  I was married four times, three GGs (girlfriends).  Used to be a “cam girl” online ….wow.  If you wanna “hear it all” give THAT a try “en femme” (it’s a RUSH every day you get into it), and you’ll LOSE your inhibitions and thus, ‘gel’ with others extremely well.  Just a thought!  🙂  Aimee…

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Careful! Beware of the Gestapo users!

Rox

Sherri Christopher 
    Participant

I don’t consider “tranny” to be hate speech. I’m a crossdresser who also consider myself to be a tranny as well!

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I agree!

Rox

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Stephanie!  That is correct to a degree, yet I am calling MYSELF a ‘tranny’, and that’s perfectly okay despite who likes or dislikes.  It would be akin to me taking offense to you stating you are a human.  🙂   The ones making the rules are NOT ‘trannys.’  I Rest My Case.

Ska-rew their ‘classification laws’ and ‘hate speech’ BS   ….this IS a Free Country.  I fought for her and I’ll never give up any rights nor be told what to do  …nobody should.  🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I remain “bi”, honey.

Roxanne Lanyon

Hannah 
    Participant

Stephanie, “Tranny” is considered “hate speech”..? Why, because it’s not “Politically Correct”..? Well.. that’s Facebook… I’ve got to say this: I can’t stand all this PC crap. People are so overly sensitive anymore. I neither use nor condone the use of “hate speech”, but I call things the way the are. “Nigger” is hate speech. “Faggot” is hate speech. Words like that are completely uncalled for. But Political Correctness has just taken things to the extreme. I see nothing “offensive” about the word “tranny”. And the use of “labels”. What’s wrong with labels? When you go shopping, aren’t you glad canned food have labels..? How else would you know what you’re getting? I’m just so sick and tired of all the Political Correctness crap. Right now I consider myself Bi-Sexual. Is that a label..? I am who I am. If a “label” offends someone.. they’re living in a fantasy world or something. I’m sorry for the venting.. but now that “Tranny” is considered “hate Speech”, the next thing you know, we can’t use the words “homosexual” or “lesbian” or “Bi-Sexual” or whatever! I believe in labels. I believe in naming things the way they really are. I’m Bi-Sexual. It’s a label. What’s so hateful about that?

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I just hope I can be a sweet girlfriend!

Roxanne, “My Heart Is Full of Kisses”

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant

Hannah,

There is a famous quotation:  “May they be cursed who have said our words before us”.  The polite version is “You took the words right out of my mouth.”

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I hate all of these labels! It is like learning a new language! Look, I am Roxanne, and I love all of you! I may even kiss you once in a while! I want to be a sweet, gentle woman for someone, and simply love them silly. I have so much love to share, and I want a partner to share it with. No fancy names, or categories, or anything else. Please, just love me, and let me love you!

Your Roxanne Lanyon

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 476

Careful my dear….  tranny is now considered offensive, and in 2017 Facebook classed it as “hate speech”.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Well said, dear!

I wish I could find a “trannie” attracted to ne! I love to dress, and make myself look ever so attractive to the “opposite (whatever that is, these days) sex”.  I think I am a bi girl, and I would so love a close relationship with a significant other, whomever he/she may be! I just want to be a good partner to some sweet person, nomatter who he/she may be! Oh, is that ever possible?

I am Roxanne Lanyon, divorced for over three years now, with my own home, and ever so lonely!

Please?

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

My Cassie,

I think I would like your company, as your girl!

Your Sweet, Gentle Roxanne Lanyon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account