Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok Girls,

My Google browser keeps showing articles saying skinny jeans are out.

It’s like someone is working over time to push them out.

I personally love them,what woman would want to wear a baggy burlap sack for pants when they can wear form flattering jeans?

I still see many woman wearing skinny jeans.

What do you girls think?

In or out?

Well girls Patty is a big yes skinny jeans are still in for me.

Huggs Patty

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Holy Poll-y! Moving to POLLS!!

I’m new to crossdressing but I bought a pair of skinny jeans recently (with help from my wife on sizing.) They fit great!
      They were from Asda.
      You ladies from across the pond would know this as Walmart.
      Unfortunately they STANK! (or STUNK – depending on which side of the pond you are on)
      They REEKED!
      I washed them several times in various combinations of chemicals but could not get rid of the smell.
      SO, Sizing YES!. Getting a good secure tuck, YES!! Fit, YES – even my very straight wife said how good my ass looked in them.
      But SMELL… OMG! I~ went out en femme for the first time ever wearing them with a female blouse & afterwards i could smell them for a couple of days – even after showering for a couple of times.

Krissy
        Lady

I dont wear jeans really? Im more of a skirt or pretty dress kinda girl

Oh my gosh Ayla.

Thank you for sharing I wouldn’t buy that brand again.

Thats horrible.LOL

Anonymous

Hi Patty….greetings!!!!

I will be the first to admit, I don’t wear skinny jeans…or any jeans.

but having said that, Google browser, the Prime Minister or Queen Liz, ( god bless her ) wouldn’t stop me wearing them if I did……

Grace xxxx

Hi Grace ,

I know you dont wear Jeans but if you did they definitely wouldn’t be stealth sweetie.

There is definitely nothing stealthy about you girl.

your style just oozes  pizzazz.

I bet you light up a room.

Anonymous

Patty.

💓❤️💓❤️💓❤️

Hi Patty

Ive heard too that they are kind of out but when I am out getting groceries or whatever I see a different result in the real life poll than the online version. I am a definite yes/in and I am actually thinking of a smaller size than I have. Though I prefer to call them what Lee jeans calls them “slimming/sculpting” as that just sounds better because how many of us girls are really made skinny by them 🤣 lol. Its either some light padding or dropping a size to get the fit in the upper half that looks slightly more flattering. Also love the way they hug the legs without being a legging ( which I also like a lot).

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Love ‘em. Out of style? I wouldn’t know. There is not much about me that is particularly in style. I have several pair. I also love their close cousin, the capri.

Here’s a problem though. I had a pair of skinnies on the other day. Also with a woman’s tee…rather gender neutral actually (Don’t start with me now. I know clothes don’t have gender but you know what I mean). So I ran into one of the neighbors out for a walk. She commented that I had that “hipster look going on”. I guess that was a compliment. I would have expected her to say something like,”kind of a girly look”. Maybe that’s what she was thinking, but chose to go with “hipster”. Anyway, I guess her comments confirm that the skinny jeans are great for pulling off an androgynous look, not always femme, but built for stealth.

Hipster Clara

Anonymous

Are stealth jeans like stealth bombers??….you sort of sneak in under the radar??….

That is correct Grace.  It has something to do with aerodynamics.

Clara the Stealth Bomber

Anonymous

Good comparison, Grace…and it’s what I do now when I can’t go out as Bettylou. ( I have to; no genuine guy clothes left in my closet).

Hugs,
          Bettylou

Anonymous

Shhhh….keep very still Bettylou….I think I hear………….stealth bunnies!!!

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Hi Clara ,

Hipster or not in or not I like your style too.

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous

Google have a way to fib lol see many in my area and others still wearing skinny jeans.  Actually wearing a pair now need to get out them though and put on something more comfy But will wear skinny jeans again tomorrow too .

Thanks Donna ,

I dont put a lot of Faith in google stories however they just keep putting articles out about Skinny jeans being out like they own a baggy jean factory.LOL

thanks girlfriend

Anonymous

welcome patty could be true in some regions they going out of style. Kinda like something in style today be out tomorrow.  Say if like wearing something wear it. No matter style or not. Like bellbottom jeans and think this weekend will wear a pair. with some wedge sandals. LOL

Hugs

Donna

Hi Patty Sorry i think they are on the way out at least for the summer not sure about fall. Capri bottoms and cute dresses on the way in. There goes our androgynous look. Really pretty colorful sheer tops,  lace bra with white Capri bottoms, cute small wedge strappy sandals. The look for the summer. I hate to see my skinny jeans go out of style. sad luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I prefer dresses, but I do wear jeans, skinny jeans and jeggings when I’m pretending to be a guy. And Bettylou has even been out in leggings a time or two.

I see what you did there Bettylou. Well done.

C.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Patty, in my part of the world (NW Canada), skinny jeans along with jeggings/leggings are a staple not only among CDs but CIS gals as well.  I wish more gals would wear skirts but with our cool temperatures practicality dictates a little more coverage.  For my walk a few mornings ago, it was 40 degrees (F) with an icy wind out of the NW.  I guess it is good for tucking as the old boys just shrivel up and try to hide up the canal by themselves.

Anyway, I don’t care what Mr. Google says, I love my femme skinny jeans and will continue to wear them.  And, bonus, my wife is OK with me wearing them.

Big Hugs to you all, Krista.

Nice Krista,

You go girl glad for your spouses approval.

I find skinny jeans to not be very warm in very cold temps compared to my old men’s jeans lol.

But I wouldn’t trade my skinny jeans for men’s jeans even if they were made from gold.lol

Krista
          Duchess

You are absolutely right Patty.  When it gets really cold out, I definitely don’t wear skinny jeans.  That’s when I bring out my femme ski pants and wear pantyhose or leggings underneath.  And we do get it really cold.  It’s basically winter for six months and then six months of construction.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

Tymber
      Lady

I am all in on skinny jeans. Love the feeling and i find they hide things really qell. I’ve never been one to follow trends and i wont be starting here.

Skinny jeans are the best!!

Thanks Wade ,

Not planning on giving up my skinny jeans any time soon.

And I don’t think a lot of women will.

Why would you get rid of such a flattering look.

Not this girl😊

I adore skinny jeans in both en femme and androgynous mode. They are snug and sexy making the leg longer and butt firmer. I love the long leg as well as the capri cut especially with heels or sandals which flatters the figure unless one is overweight. Maybe due to the pandemic people have put on weight and are looking for the baggier look but I think then you show to be out of shape and trying to hide the figure.

Hi Deborah,

Very true skinny jeans don’t hide anything.

I so love looking down at my legs in skiny beans and some cute heels.

Thanks for sharing❤️

I didn’t know they made anything else. Love them.

Hi Michelle ,

Thanks for the input.

Your photo is adorable girlfriend😁

Marianne
      Ambassador

I love them and wear them all the time in male mode, both home and for work with padded shapewear under and also often when out as a casual woman.

Hi Marianne,

Girlfriend always good to here from you.

I have only worn some Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans in male mode as they aren’t as obviously femme as other brands.

A little looser fitting.

Maybe I need to wear them more often.

Thank you for sharing.🤗❤️

Anonymous

I love my skinny jeans, and this girl works hard to fit into a size 7! They are casual, and sexy…and they make my legs look fabulous!

Haley😘

Hi Haley Ann,

Nice a size 7 you rock girl.

I bet you look great.

Thanks for sharing.🤗

Anonymous

I think so! This girl works hard to keep her girlish figure, and I’m proud of how Haley looks!

Never!!! I had a few pairs of bootcut that i never wore and ended up cutting into shorty shorts that i knew I’d actually wear.

Wish I could fit my big ol’ butt in skinny jeans. LOL.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Hi Amber,

I know what you mean ,just remember three words diet,diet,diet.

I lost like 20 lbs before I felt confident and I would like to lose may 5 or 10 more.🤗

Thank you for the reply. I’ve lost 140 lbs. Took +4 yrs. and was a long slog. LOL. Was just clothes shopping today and looked at a pair of men’s skinny jeans. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should go back and buy them.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Who cares what Google thinks. Skinny Jeans will always be IN. Along with short shorts, on men too.

Anonymous
      Lady

TOTALLY IN! And I TOTALLY love them!  Almost as much as I love my leggings!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hi Tara Jean,

I know what you mean girlfriend I love my leggings too.😁🤗

I was giddy with joy when I realized I could wear a skinny leg. I have a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and 6 pairs of skinny leg dress style women’s pants/slacks.

Hi Brittany,

I know what you mean I so love my skinny jeans and I have way too many,

Like 40 pair guessing.

I’m really in trouble if I can’t wear them any more.lol

Thanks for sharing.

Leonara
          Ambassador

Oh my I just purchased 3 pairs not jeans but skinny pants… I follow my wife’s lead we are both over 70;
          and she really looks good… although I can’t wear my LBD at the mall skinny pants are still in fashion
          here on Long Island… i feel very comfortable “blending” in with like minded ladies … girly flats and all, lol Leonara

After my daughter laughing at my baggy man jeans she shamed me into wearing skinny girly jeans. Gosh I didn’t know what I was missing, my wife says they look sexy on me and they feel great to wear. They may go out of style but will never be out of style with me. What is out of style with me are those baggy scratchy men’s jeans. I have two pair left and they are covered with paint and stains when they go into the trash I will never replace them.

Nice Sarasue,

I have t tried skinny jeans in drab mode felt I was too old but I may give it a try.😊

Hay Patty

What do you mean Too old? I will be 82 this year. I wear them all the time and no one notices them.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

At 265 pounds, anything with the word skinny in the name is always out for me!

Whole lotta woman here! Empire waistlines forever!

💖Lola

I love mine and still wear them.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Definitely in for me! I too heard some of that talk back in the winter, but I still see a lot of young women wearing them, and looking great too.

My thoughts are it is like a designer, manufacturer or marketing thing. “Lets get all these women to through out their old jeans and sell them something new”! Not that marketing depts haven’t ever done this before, right. However a lot of women like their look in them, so if you have the figure I’m thinking looking good will be important to them, so the so called trend might get bucked a bit.

Me, I like to look good in which ever guise I’m presenting as today, whether it’s male or female, so I have no plans to toss my skinny jeans for some kind of baggy shapeless pants. Though that might not be for everyone! If you like them, go for it baby!

Over my life I have found myself at odds with so many different trends, and flavours de jour, I won’t worry about being out of step with yet another one.

Slightly off topic, but in a way me being more openly CD or transwoman (but not transgender) fits in with how I’ve been most of my life.

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t have skinny jeans but love leggings and wear them often. I’ve considered skinny jeans so I guess I should get some before they go out of style!

Anonymous
      Lady

I love my skinny jeans…I don’t wear them in the summer but when it gets cooler then they are a staple. For summer I do wear Capri skinny jeans and shorts that have a very tight fit around my things. I absolutely hate baggy jeans and shorts.

Sandy

Totally IN!

I do have straight leg and have been looking at boot cut for the Fall season but skinny is great.

I’ve seen style blogs saying they’re out but I form my own decisions.

Sandy

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

In my opinion, skinny jeans were never in, LOL.

This next part will sound ridiculous but, leggings are fine.

I have always hated the look of skinny jeans though.

I can’t reconcile the contradiction of those positions but that’s me…

LOL

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

Patty, unfortunately many (younger) laddies are slaves of what somebody tells them is “in” or “out”. (Wondering is I had already replied to this thread?)
      I wear what I think looks good on me. If it happens to be fashionable, great! If not, I’ll deal with the fashion police!

Paraphrasing myself: “Fashion is what others tell you that you should wear, while Style is you personal choice, what you wear because you know it looks good on you”

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m still a newbie. I haven’t even had Skinnies on my radar.

Leggings however…

Lara

Lara,

You struck a cord… Leggings are awesome~

I love skinny jeans. Don’t care what the kids these days are saying!

-Chloé

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I really like skinny jeans.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I see this poll was put up before I even joined, but has had new life breathed into it.

Out? Heavens NO! At least not for me, and the countless GGs I see still wearing them. But then again, articles written about “fashion” are not written for the masses. Although they sometimes influence us by dictating what is available.

If they are “temporarily” out of style (styles almost always return), they have been supplanted by leggings.

I’m wearing leggings as I write this. Albeit men’s leggings, so my wife doesn’t question my attire, but one can hardly tell the difference and I may try to sneak in some women’s leggings once she gets used to seeing me dressed this way.

Siobhan
      Lady

They are my go to – I am normally either in ladies skinny jeans or jeggings when I leave the house.

Skinny anything is out for me at the moment. But in 6 months…we’ll see.

Anonymous

I can, and I do!

Haley

Hi Patty,I love my skinny jeans and I refuse to let Google tell me what to wear.Skinny jeans,a nice top and wedges or heels and this girl is just styling,YES. I am not going to let google tell me what to wear because the want to push different styles.Besides,I like what they do to my buns,hahahahaha.lol.

Anonymous

Gen.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.      xx

Nothing is ever out of style , If you need it ,”you must have it.” Pyxx

Hi Genevieve,

I love your style girlfriend.😁

Hi Vivian,

I love dresses too but I don’t feel like I’m dressing down in my skinny jeans .

I always try to style it up with a cute too and oh course some very cute heels.

Usually open for so I can show off my toe polish.😁

Thanks sweetie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks, and Thanks!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?