- June 8, 2021 at 12:55 pm #502002patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
My Google browser keeps showing articles saying skinny jeans are out.
It’s like someone is working over time to push them out.
I personally love them,what woman would want to wear a baggy burlap sack for pants when they can wear form flattering jeans?
I still see many woman wearing skinny jeans.
What do you girls think?
In or out?
Well girls Patty is a big yes skinny jeans are still in for me.
- This topic was modified 1 week ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Holy Poll-y! Moving to POLLS!!
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 21, 2021 at 4:32 am #507835Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 276Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
I do have straight leg and have been looking at boot cut for the Fall season but skinny is great.
I’ve seen style blogs saying they’re out but I form my own decisions.
- June 20, 2021 at 1:15 am #506872Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 147Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
I love my skinny jeans…I don’t wear them in the summer but when it gets cooler then they are a staple. For summer I do wear Capri skinny jeans and shorts that have a very tight fit around my things. I absolutely hate baggy jeans and shorts.
- June 19, 2021 at 4:23 pm #506720Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I don’t have skinny jeans but love leggings and wear them often. I’ve considered skinny jeans so I guess I should get some before they go out of style!
- June 11, 2021 at 8:13 pm #503365Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1361Has thanked: 3931 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
Definitely in for me! I too heard some of that talk back in the winter, but I still see a lot of young women wearing them, and looking great too.
My thoughts are it is like a designer, manufacturer or marketing thing. “Lets get all these women to through out their old jeans and sell them something new”! Not that marketing depts haven’t ever done this before, right. However a lot of women like their look in them, so if you have the figure I’m thinking looking good will be important to them, so the so called trend might get bucked a bit.
Me, I like to look good in which ever guise I’m presenting as today, whether it’s male or female, so I have no plans to toss my skinny jeans for some kind of baggy shapeless pants. Though that might not be for everyone! If you like them, go for it baby!
Over my life I have found myself at odds with so many different trends, and flavours de jour, I won’t worry about being out of step with yet another one.
Slightly off topic, but in a way me being more openly CD or transwoman (but not transgender) fits in with how I’ve been most of my life.
- June 11, 2021 at 2:59 am #503051
- June 11, 2021 at 12:38 am #503010Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
- June 10, 2021 at 12:13 pm #502773sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 226Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1133 times
After my daughter laughing at my baggy man jeans she shamed me into wearing skinny girly jeans. Gosh I didn’t know what I was missing, my wife says they look sexy on me and they feel great to wear. They may go out of style but will never be out of style with me. What is out of style with me are those baggy scratchy men’s jeans. I have two pair left and they are covered with paint and stains when they go into the trash I will never replace them.
- June 10, 2021 at 1:27 pm #502813patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
I have t tried skinny jeans in drab mode felt I was too old but I may give it a try.😊
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 10, 2021 at 11:47 am #502754Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 701Has thanked: 44230 timesBeen thanked: 1512 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:36 pm #502814LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
I know what you mean I so love my skinny jeans and I have way too many,
Like 40 pair guessing.
I’m really in trouble if I can’t wear them any more.lol
Thanks for sharing.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 10, 2021 at 9:19 am #502682Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 214Has thanked: 1487 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:38 pm #502815
- June 10, 2021 at 8:53 am #502666
- June 10, 2021 at 7:28 am #502644Vivian CinnamonDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
dont even own a pair of skinny jeans ,im dresses and more dresses ,i surly dont spend 2 and a half hrs getting ready to blend in and wear jeans ,just never got the dress down in jeans or legans gig ,feel if im dressing the world deserves a really pretty girl ,it surly helps the trade ,and i get treated like a queen when out dressed pretty ,,,,viv
- June 10, 2021 at 1:41 pm #502816LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
I love dresses too but I don’t feel like I’m dressing down in my skinny jeans .
I always try to style it up with a cute too and oh course some very cute heels.
Usually open for so I can show off my toe polish.😁
- June 9, 2021 at 5:22 pm #502471Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 98Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:44 pm #502817LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
I know what you mean ,just remember three words diet,diet,diet.
I lost like 20 lbs before I felt confident and I would like to lose may 5 or 10 more.🤗
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 10, 2021 at 6:54 pm #502940Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 98Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
Thank you for the reply. I’ve lost 140 lbs. Took +4 yrs. and was a long slog. LOL. Was just clothes shopping today and looked at a pair of men’s skinny jeans. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should go back and buy them.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- June 9, 2021 at 3:06 pm #502441Amber JamiesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- June 9, 2021 at 12:48 pm #502361Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 134Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 632 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:51 pm #502820LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Hi Haley Ann,
Nice a size 7 you rock girl.
I bet you look great.
Thanks for sharing.🤗
- June 9, 2021 at 10:00 am #502308MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 466Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 793 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:56 pm #502821LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Girlfriend always good to here from you.
I have only worn some Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans in male mode as they aren’t as obviously femme as other brands.
A little looser fitting.
Maybe I need to wear them more often.
Thank you for sharing.🤗❤️
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 9, 2021 at 8:51 am #502295Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:58 pm #502824
- June 9, 2021 at 8:47 am #502294Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 633Has thanked: 2748 timesBeen thanked: 2546 times
I adore skinny jeans in both en femme and androgynous mode. They are snug and sexy making the leg longer and butt firmer. I love the long leg as well as the capri cut especially with heels or sandals which flatters the figure unless one is overweight. Maybe due to the pandemic people have put on weight and are looking for the baggier look but I think then you show to be out of shape and trying to hide the figure.
- June 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm #502825LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Very true skinny jeans don’t hide anything.
I so love looking down at my legs in skiny beans and some cute heels.
Thanks for sharing❤️
- June 9, 2021 at 8:24 am #502280TymberLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- June 10, 2021 at 2:02 pm #502828LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Thanks Wade ,
Not planning on giving up my skinny jeans any time soon.
And I don’t think a lot of women will.
Why would you get rid of such a flattering look.
Not this girl😊
- June 9, 2021 at 7:37 pm #502498
- June 9, 2021 at 7:44 am #502270KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Hi Patty, in my part of the world (NW Canada), skinny jeans along with jeggings/leggings are a staple not only among CDs but CIS gals as well. I wish more gals would wear skirts but with our cool temperatures practicality dictates a little more coverage. For my walk a few mornings ago, it was 40 degrees (F) with an icy wind out of the NW. I guess it is good for tucking as the old boys just shrivel up and try to hide up the canal by themselves.
Anyway, I don’t care what Mr. Google says, I love my femme skinny jeans and will continue to wear them. And, bonus, my wife is OK with me wearing them.
Big Hugs to you all, Krista.
- June 10, 2021 at 2:05 pm #502830LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
- June 10, 2021 at 4:15 pm #502884KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
You are absolutely right Patty. When it gets really cold out, I definitely don’t wear skinny jeans. That’s when I bring out my femme ski pants and wear pantyhose or leggings underneath. And we do get it really cold. It’s basically winter for six months and then six months of construction. Take care, Hugs, Krista.
- June 9, 2021 at 5:08 am #502218GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11451 timesBeen thanked: 5539 times
‘Out of Style’.… I never understood that concept. If you like something, buy it and wear it. Don’t let others tell you what you should, or should not be wearing.
- June 10, 2021 at 2:07 pm #502831LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
- June 9, 2021 at 1:34 pm #502389
- June 9, 2021 at 6:45 am #502253
- June 8, 2021 at 3:31 pm #502054Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- June 8, 2021 at 5:35 pm #502084
- June 8, 2021 at 3:26 pm #502052Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3452 times
Hi Patty Sorry i think they are on the way out at least for the summer not sure about fall. Capri bottoms and cute dresses on the way in. There goes our androgynous look. Really pretty colorful sheer tops, lace bra with white Capri bottoms, cute small wedge strappy sandals. The look for the summer. I hate to see my skinny jeans go out of style. sad luv Stephanie
- June 8, 2021 at 2:54 pm #502049DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Google have a way to fib lol see many in my area and others still wearing skinny jeans. Actually wearing a pair now need to get out them though and put on something more comfy But will wear skinny jeans again tomorrow too .
- June 10, 2021 at 5:44 pm #502913LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Thanks Donna ,
I dont put a lot of Faith in google stories however they just keep putting articles out about Skinny jeans being out like they own a baggy jean factory.LOL
- June 10, 2021 at 6:54 pm #502939DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
welcome patty could be true in some regions they going out of style. Kinda like something in style today be out tomorrow. Say if like wearing something wear it. No matter style or not. Like bellbottom jeans and think this weekend will wear a pair. with some wedge sandals. LOL
- June 8, 2021 at 2:49 pm #502047Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 327Has thanked: 927 timesBeen thanked: 1521 times
Love ‘em. Out of style? I wouldn’t know. There is not much about me that is particularly in style. I have several pair. I also love their close cousin, the capri.
Here’s a problem though. I had a pair of skinnies on the other day. Also with a woman’s tee…rather gender neutral actually (Don’t start with me now. I know clothes don’t have gender but you know what I mean). So I ran into one of the neighbors out for a walk. She commented that I had that “hipster look going on”. I guess that was a compliment. I would have expected her to say something like,”kind of a girly look”. Maybe that’s what she was thinking, but chose to go with “hipster”. Anyway, I guess her comments confirm that the skinny jeans are great for pulling off an androgynous look, not always femme, but built for stealth.
- June 10, 2021 at 5:47 pm #502916
- June 8, 2021 at 11:42 pm #502158Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10198 times
- June 8, 2021 at 2:40 pm #502043Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 66Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 261 times
Ive heard too that they are kind of out but when I am out getting groceries or whatever I see a different result in the real life poll than the online version. I am a definite yes/in and I am actually thinking of a smaller size than I have. Though I prefer to call them what Lee jeans calls them “slimming/sculpting” as that just sounds better because how many of us girls are really made skinny by them 🤣 lol. Its either some light padding or dropping a size to get the fit in the upper half that looks slightly more flattering. Also love the way they hug the legs without being a legging ( which I also like a lot).
Hugs Amelia 🎀
- June 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm #502034Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10198 times
I will be the first to admit, I don’t wear skinny jeans…or any jeans.
but having said that, Google browser, the Prime Minister or Queen Liz, ( god bless her ) wouldn’t stop me wearing them if I did……
- June 10, 2021 at 5:42 pm #502912LadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 74Replies: 1400Has thanked: 2289 timesBeen thanked: 5060 times
Hi Grace ,
I know you dont wear Jeans but if you did they definitely wouldn’t be stealth sweetie.
There is definitely nothing stealthy about you girl.
your style just oozes pizzazz.
I bet you light up a room.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 8, 2021 at 1:27 pm #502016Ayla HannahLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
I’m new to crossdressing but I bought a pair of skinny jeans recently (with help from my wife on sizing.) They fit great!
They were from Asda.
You ladies from across the pond would know this as Walmart.
Unfortunately they STANK! (or STUNK – depending on which side of the pond you are on)
I washed them several times in various combinations of chemicals but could not get rid of the smell.
SO, Sizing YES!. Getting a good secure tuck, YES!! Fit, YES – even my very straight wife said how good my ass looked in them.
But SMELL… OMG! I~ went out en femme for the first time ever wearing them with a female blouse & afterwards i could smell them for a couple of days – even after showering for a couple of times.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.