- June 8, 2021 at 12:55 pm #502002patty williamsAmbassadorRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
My Google browser keeps showing articles saying skinny jeans are out.
It’s like someone is working over time to push them out.
I personally love them,what woman would want to wear a baggy burlap sack for pants when they can wear form flattering jeans?
I still see many woman wearing skinny jeans.
What do you girls think?
In or out?
Well girls Patty is a big yes skinny jeans are still in for me.
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Holy Poll-y! Moving to POLLS!!
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 3, 2022 at 8:16 pm #603432Michelle BrownRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 239Has thanked: 5671 timesBeen thanked: 963 times
Hi Patty,I love my skinny jeans and I refuse to let Google tell me what to wear.Skinny jeans,a nice top and wedges or heels and this girl is just styling,YES. I am not going to let google tell me what to wear because the want to push different styles.Besides,I like what they do to my buns,hahahahaha.lol.
- January 3, 2022 at 6:43 pm #603421
- January 3, 2022 at 5:41 pm #603411
- January 3, 2022 at 2:37 pm #603351
- November 9, 2021 at 5:15 am #573817Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 911Has thanked: 3050 timesBeen thanked: 2995 times
I see this poll was put up before I even joined, but has had new life breathed into it.
Out? Heavens NO! At least not for me, and the countless GGs I see still wearing them. But then again, articles written about “fashion” are not written for the masses. Although they sometimes influence us by dictating what is available.
If they are “temporarily” out of style (styles almost always return), they have been supplanted by leggings.
I’m wearing leggings as I write this. Albeit men’s leggings, so my wife doesn’t question my attire, but one can hardly tell the difference and I may try to sneak in some women’s leggings once she gets used to seeing me dressed this way.
- November 8, 2021 at 9:37 pm #573693
- November 8, 2021 at 9:18 pm #573691Chloé RianLadyRegistered On: September 4, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 74Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
- November 8, 2021 at 6:28 pm #573673Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1062Has thanked: 23431 timesBeen thanked: 3755 times
- November 9, 2021 at 5:51 pm #574175
- November 8, 2021 at 5:18 pm #573656Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 988Replies: 463Has thanked: 406 timesBeen thanked: 2294 times
Patty, unfortunately many (younger) laddies are slaves of what somebody tells them is “in” or “out”. (Wondering is I had already replied to this thread?)
I wear what I think looks good on me. If it happens to be fashionable, great! If not, I’ll deal with the fashion police!
Paraphrasing myself: “Fashion is what others tell you that you should wear, while Style is you personal choice, what you wear because you know it looks good on you”
- November 8, 2021 at 4:46 pm #573648Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 464Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 1632 times
In my opinion, skinny jeans were never in, LOL.
This next part will sound ridiculous but, leggings are fine.
I have always hated the look of skinny jeans though.
I can’t reconcile the contradiction of those positions but that’s me…
- June 21, 2021 at 4:32 am #507835Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 326Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 841 times
- June 20, 2021 at 1:15 am #506872Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2462 times
I love my skinny jeans…I don’t wear them in the summer but when it gets cooler then they are a staple. For summer I do wear Capri skinny jeans and shorts that have a very tight fit around my things. I absolutely hate baggy jeans and shorts.
- June 19, 2021 at 4:23 pm #506720Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1502Has thanked: 9671 timesBeen thanked: 7347 times
- June 11, 2021 at 8:13 pm #503365Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1658Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 5411 times
Definitely in for me! I too heard some of that talk back in the winter, but I still see a lot of young women wearing them, and looking great too.
My thoughts are it is like a designer, manufacturer or marketing thing. “Lets get all these women to through out their old jeans and sell them something new”! Not that marketing depts haven’t ever done this before, right. However a lot of women like their look in them, so if you have the figure I’m thinking looking good will be important to them, so the so called trend might get bucked a bit.
Me, I like to look good in which ever guise I’m presenting as today, whether it’s male or female, so I have no plans to toss my skinny jeans for some kind of baggy shapeless pants. Though that might not be for everyone! If you like them, go for it baby!
Over my life I have found myself at odds with so many different trends, and flavours de jour, I won’t worry about being out of step with yet another one.
Slightly off topic, but in a way me being more openly CD or transwoman (but not transgender) fits in with how I’ve been most of my life.
- June 11, 2021 at 2:59 am #503051
- June 11, 2021 at 12:38 am #503010Lola CapriceLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 256Has thanked: 1117 timesBeen thanked: 1070 times
- June 10, 2021 at 12:13 pm #502773sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 257Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1413 times
After my daughter laughing at my baggy man jeans she shamed me into wearing skinny girly jeans. Gosh I didn’t know what I was missing, my wife says they look sexy on me and they feel great to wear. They may go out of style but will never be out of style with me. What is out of style with me are those baggy scratchy men’s jeans. I have two pair left and they are covered with paint and stains when they go into the trash I will never replace them.
- June 10, 2021 at 11:47 am #502754Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 766Has thanked: 51876 timesBeen thanked: 1888 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:36 pm #502814patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
- November 8, 2021 at 6:59 pm #573678LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 730Has thanked: 2973 timesBeen thanked: 2106 times
Oh my I just purchased 3 pairs not jeans but skinny pants… I follow my wife’s lead we are both over 70;
and she really looks good… although I can’t wear my LBD at the mall skinny pants are still in fashion
here on Long Island… i feel very comfortable “blending” in with like minded ladies … girly flats and all, lol Leonara
- June 10, 2021 at 9:19 am #502682Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 346Has thanked: 2208 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:38 pm #502815
- June 10, 2021 at 8:53 am #502666Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 538Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1729 times
- June 9, 2021 at 5:22 pm #502471Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:44 pm #502817HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
- June 10, 2021 at 6:54 pm #502940Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 767 times
Thank you for the reply. I’ve lost 140 lbs. Took +4 yrs. and was a long slog. LOL. Was just clothes shopping today and looked at a pair of men’s skinny jeans. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should go back and buy them.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- June 9, 2021 at 3:06 pm #502441Amber JamiesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 52Has thanked: 179 timesBeen thanked: 565 times
- June 9, 2021 at 12:48 pm #502361AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 9, 2021 at 10:00 am #502308MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 464Has thanked: 311 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:56 pm #502821HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
Girlfriend always good to here from you.
I have only worn some Gloria Vanderbilt skinny jeans in male mode as they aren’t as obviously femme as other brands.
A little looser fitting.
Maybe I need to wear them more often.
Thank you for sharing.🤗❤️
- June 9, 2021 at 8:51 am #502295Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 512Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 2262 times
- June 10, 2021 at 1:58 pm #502824
- June 9, 2021 at 8:47 am #502294Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 973Has thanked: 4655 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
I adore skinny jeans in both en femme and androgynous mode. They are snug and sexy making the leg longer and butt firmer. I love the long leg as well as the capri cut especially with heels or sandals which flatters the figure unless one is overweight. Maybe due to the pandemic people have put on weight and are looking for the baggier look but I think then you show to be out of shape and trying to hide the figure.
- June 9, 2021 at 8:24 am #502280TymberLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- June 9, 2021 at 7:44 am #502270KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
Hi Patty, in my part of the world (NW Canada), skinny jeans along with jeggings/leggings are a staple not only among CDs but CIS gals as well. I wish more gals would wear skirts but with our cool temperatures practicality dictates a little more coverage. For my walk a few mornings ago, it was 40 degrees (F) with an icy wind out of the NW. I guess it is good for tucking as the old boys just shrivel up and try to hide up the canal by themselves.
Anyway, I don’t care what Mr. Google says, I love my femme skinny jeans and will continue to wear them. And, bonus, my wife is OK with me wearing them.
Big Hugs to you all, Krista.
- June 10, 2021 at 2:05 pm #502830HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
You go girl glad for your spouses approval.
I find skinny jeans to not be very warm in very cold temps compared to my old men’s jeans lol.
But I wouldn’t trade my skinny jeans for men’s jeans even if they were made from gold.lol
- June 10, 2021 at 4:15 pm #502884KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 738Has thanked: 3361 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
You are absolutely right Patty. When it gets really cold out, I definitely don’t wear skinny jeans. That’s when I bring out my femme ski pants and wear pantyhose or leggings underneath. And we do get it really cold. It’s basically winter for six months and then six months of construction. Take care, Hugs, Krista.
- June 8, 2021 at 3:31 pm #502054AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 8, 2021 at 5:35 pm #502084
- June 8, 2021 at 3:26 pm #502052Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1123Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4854 times
Hi Patty Sorry i think they are on the way out at least for the summer not sure about fall. Capri bottoms and cute dresses on the way in. There goes our androgynous look. Really pretty colorful sheer tops, lace bra with white Capri bottoms, cute small wedge strappy sandals. The look for the summer. I hate to see my skinny jeans go out of style. sad luv Stephanie
- June 8, 2021 at 2:54 pm #502049AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Google have a way to fib lol see many in my area and others still wearing skinny jeans. Actually wearing a pair now need to get out them though and put on something more comfy But will wear skinny jeans again tomorrow too .
- June 10, 2021 at 5:44 pm #502913HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
- June 10, 2021 at 6:54 pm #502939AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
welcome patty could be true in some regions they going out of style. Kinda like something in style today be out tomorrow. Say if like wearing something wear it. No matter style or not. Like bellbottom jeans and think this weekend will wear a pair. with some wedge sandals. LOL
- June 8, 2021 at 2:49 pm #502047Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 560Has thanked: 1797 timesBeen thanked: 2601 times
Love ‘em. Out of style? I wouldn’t know. There is not much about me that is particularly in style. I have several pair. I also love their close cousin, the capri.
Here’s a problem though. I had a pair of skinnies on the other day. Also with a woman’s tee…rather gender neutral actually (Don’t start with me now. I know clothes don’t have gender but you know what I mean). So I ran into one of the neighbors out for a walk. She commented that I had that “hipster look going on”. I guess that was a compliment. I would have expected her to say something like,”kind of a girly look”. Maybe that’s what she was thinking, but chose to go with “hipster”. Anyway, I guess her comments confirm that the skinny jeans are great for pulling off an androgynous look, not always femme, but built for stealth.
- June 10, 2021 at 5:47 pm #502916
- June 8, 2021 at 11:42 pm #502158AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 8, 2021 at 2:40 pm #502043Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 66Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
Ive heard too that they are kind of out but when I am out getting groceries or whatever I see a different result in the real life poll than the online version. I am a definite yes/in and I am actually thinking of a smaller size than I have. Though I prefer to call them what Lee jeans calls them “slimming/sculpting” as that just sounds better because how many of us girls are really made skinny by them 🤣 lol. Its either some light padding or dropping a size to get the fit in the upper half that looks slightly more flattering. Also love the way they hug the legs without being a legging ( which I also like a lot).
Hugs Amelia 🎀
- June 8, 2021 at 1:59 pm #502034AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I will be the first to admit, I don’t wear skinny jeans…or any jeans.
but having said that, Google browser, the Prime Minister or Queen Liz, ( god bless her ) wouldn’t stop me wearing them if I did……
- June 8, 2021 at 1:27 pm #502016Ayla HannahLadyRegistered On: May 9, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 19Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I’m new to crossdressing but I bought a pair of skinny jeans recently (with help from my wife on sizing.) They fit great!
They were from Asda.
You ladies from across the pond would know this as Walmart.
Unfortunately they STANK! (or STUNK – depending on which side of the pond you are on)
I washed them several times in various combinations of chemicals but could not get rid of the smell.
SO, Sizing YES!. Getting a good secure tuck, YES!! Fit, YES – even my very straight wife said how good my ass looked in them.
But SMELL… OMG! I~ went out en femme for the first time ever wearing them with a female blouse & afterwards i could smell them for a couple of days – even after showering for a couple of times.
- November 9, 2021 at 11:33 am #573988
- June 10, 2021 at 2:07 pm #502831
- June 9, 2021 at 1:34 pm #502389
- June 9, 2021 at 6:45 am #502253AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 10, 2021 at 1:41 pm #502816HostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 1570Has thanked: 2815 timesBeen thanked: 6100 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.