Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I first started using the internet (1998) I quickly discovered that a lot of women were saying that in chat rooms (and I’m sure in real life too) they were getting hit on by a lot of creeps. The kind who don’t treat women well at all. Most of the men my girlfriend has met are exactly the same way. Unfortunately, I don’t think she is aware that she sets herself up to meet exactly that kind of men.

I always assumed that while there are enough of “those guys” out there, as I shorthand it to my girlfriend, there are a lot more of us who can’t stand those guys either. Am I basically right or am I being somewhat naive?

Debbie J
      Lady

A couple of decades ago I started to pay attention to this, as a result of a close female friend telling me that she had been raped. My unofficial results were that about 40% of my female acquaintances had been raped or otherwise abused sexually.  If you add in what I’ll call “Rough behavior” then I’d guess that number would jump a lot.

Something which is thankfully much less prevalent, so far, is women who have had consensual relationships for a goal and then claimed to have been raped when they didn’t get what they were after. As an example, one woman I know charged a man with rape after she had an affair with him, her boss, and then didn’t get a promotion she was certain she would get. I have no respect for this position at all; I consider it a half step above prostitution.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Sadly the world has ….

No not the world.  The world is beautiful.  It’s the people.  The people still have a long ways to go if we all want to live together.  Men and women.  It is sad how little society and people ” evolve ” as the years turn to decades.

A lot of men can be #!@*# jerks.

Many women can be #!@*# jerks.

And a lot of people are decent.  I always remind myself of that.  Helps keep me going.

At least my cats not a jerk.  She’s purr-fect. 🙂

Anonymous

I grew up in a house were my father was a womanizer and never home. Not sure why my mother put up with it.  One of my brothers treated women very badly. My other brother was just always closed down emotionally. My memory of men growing up was not positive.

Fast forward to my first wife. She cheated on me and was abusive to me. She used to hit me in the face. I never hit or abused her back.

So yes, there are men and women that are jerks in this world. That said, there are a lot of beautiful people. Life is short, make sure you are with people who treat you kindly.

Kay

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

As a GG I would say both sexes have their idiots

The overwhelming majority of jerks are men. Hands down!

So sorry to hear your story, Kay.

Wish you nothing but peace and happiness in the years ahead.

Bless you, my dear.

Amanda

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Idiocy and cruelty know no boundaries when it comes to people. So much ignorance and emptiness.
      Kay, your words made my heart cry, hon.
      Stevie

In my experiences, I have seen users and abusers and ‘players’ on both sides.

I ‘saw’ a young lady for a while who it seemed had had her share of tough luck with jerks, I thought I’d hit the jackpot, she was the perfect vision of my ideal physical form. Tiny and Tasty. I treated her and her kids very well and tried to show her what it was like to be truly cared about by someone. Although she liked me being around and being treated,  she never let it get too deep or serious, I apparently didn’t have the edge she was looking for. It took me a while to figure out I was being used and give up but I did and she went right back to dating losers.

One of my sisters, and my dad, had A type! it usually worked out the same, badly. There are nasty people and there are those that seem to be attracted by and to them repeatadly. There are also some really good ones too. Diversity of all sorts I suppose.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?