• This topic has 29 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies and girls,

I am pretty new to CDH but I can already feel how affectionate and embracive this community here can be. Hospitality this thoughtful and kind especially on the internet is not easy to come by. However, I have been reluctant to post immediately because I haven’t seen an account around my age yet (28).  I already feel like a fish out of water being a CD to begin with but me feeling like I’m the only one my age, I guess makes me feel more shy to post. I love engaging in conversations with everyone and can do girl talk for hours with anyone that’s genuinely feminine and girly! And I know more people throughout my generation thrive off of crossdressing and cannot wait to meet them!

Love you all,

KK

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I wouldnt let age be an issue. There is so much commonality amongst those of us on CDH. Sit back relax and stay a while. You will make some very good friends.

Anonymous

I like your post on wondering if anyone else your age is a CD. When I joined CDH I was wondering the same thing about myself. But I was 65! I couldn’t fathom that anybody else was a CD at my age. I believe your going to have an “eye opening” here at CDH. And I bet it’s going to be great when you find out your not alone at all! Gosh, I can’t hardly remember being 28! Wish I could do it again! Of course we all say that. I wish you luck being here!

Hi Kylee – it’s great to meet you!  Thanks so much for joining CDH, and for this introductory posting – I know you’ll find lots of what you’re looking for in terms of advice, knowledge, and support, so do please dive right in there because there is soooooo much experience and diversity to learn from here.

I’m in the 2x age rack LOL (I’m 59) so obviously not even close to your age, but I know there has to be a bunch in here that are much closer and I think that they will be best discovered by your engagements in these forums and the chat sessions – one your known ‘network’ here is aware that you’re looking to meet CDs here in their 20’s and 30’s I think those connections will be quickly discovered.  I’ll gladly start keeping an eye out for you, and will see if I can figure out a way for you to more quickly identify the folks here that are close to your age.  Which BTW, I also applaud you for – because so many of us in here weren’t able to ‘come out of our closets/shells’ until much later in life!  I’m impressed, and so happy to meet you!

Marcellette

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Kylee,

Age is just numbers. I’ve often been asked when I was going to grow up and my reply is “hopefully never”. I’m 71 and still wear mini dresses, mini skirts, leggings 5″ heels etc. Like I said in my bio, from the neck down I still look pretty good but from the neck up not as much. So I’m sure there are a lot of ladies here that what ever their age is they are still in their twenties. I’ve only been here at CDH since December this year and have found all the girls very welcoming and absolutely not judgemental. You will be welcomed with open arms girl.

Love,

Trish

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Kylee ,

No reason to be shy , please post on the Forums as you see fit.

They say you are as old as you feel , and I couldn’t agree more with that.
      I am 53 years old myself , but Sylvia still feels like a thirty year old I can tell you !
      No matter what age we are , we are all Rainbow Girls here.
      I know you will enjoy yourself here , and am looking forward to see you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

P.S. I assume that is a picture of yourself in your avatar.
      You look really cute !
      I have a French Maid uniform myself and love to dress up in it
      from time to time.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Kylee,

A quick follow up to my original response….  I didn’t find any easy way to quickly identify others who are your age, but……I did find a group that was set up some time ago called “20 somethings” and though it doesn’t appear like there has been any activity in that group over the past year, the ‘members’ tab of that group presumably consists of the demographic that you’re looking for (assuming those folks are also still active elsewhere in here, and that’s easy for you to discern by just checking their profiles).  Here’s the link:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/20-something/members/

Let me know if I can be of any other help, and as others have said, we ‘old timers’ are all young at heart so feel free to lean on us whenever you like!

Marcellette

Terri
      Duchess

Welcome Kylee to the best site I believe for CDs and TGs. I am 73 and first went out in public in 1980 I think. I have struggled with this part of me as long as I can remember. I can guarantee that you will find others just like yourself. Good luck
      Yours Terri

Anonymous

27 here sister!

Hi Kylee,

Welcome to CDH!  As others have said you’re as young as you feel.

If there’s a cross dressing topic or question you want to ask, just post the question.  You’ll likely get several replies and meet other cross dressing friends.

Alice

I’m 22

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Kylee and very nice to meet you.

Hey Kylee! We’re glad you’re here. Whatever your age, a sister is a sister, and we love to chat girl stuff.

Youthful hugs,
      Catherine

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kylee,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome to this heavenly address where you find friendly and supportive people of all ages Kylee.

Hi Kylee welcome girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Ashley
      Lady

Welcome Kylee! I’m 34 so that might be pushing it a bit to say I’m in your age range 🙂

When I see younger girls  here my ony thought is that I wish I would have started at a younger age. Welcome.

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

You and me both Michelle.  That’s the one thing that can get me depressed.  So much wasted time….

Anonymous

Noo! That’s right in the wheelhouse, girl !

Generally, within 10 years is considered the acceptable catchment within an ‘age-range’ definition.

All the best! 🙂

x

Gracie SO
      Lady

Hi,

Im 23 (GG) and my SO is 26. I was literally just about to do a very similar post to you as I also feel the same way.
      If you ever need a vent/chat I’m here.

gracie xx

Anonymous

Yes sister, I am.

Lauren B
      Lady

I’m 22! Happy to speak to anyone who drops me a message

Anonymous

[postquote quote=622861]

Michelle, a lot of us did start early but we didn’t have the web etc. My only wish it was there when we were younger. I remember in 70’s, that was difficult…..

Katie.

Hi Kylee, don’t feel weird here I’m also in my late 20s. A big warm welcome to CDH, you’ll enjoy it here.

Hola Kylee, comprendo lo que sientes ya que yo tambien soy algo nuevo aqui, ademas yo tambien estoy en mis 20´s, aun tengo 25, ya casi 26 porque cumplo años en unos dias jaja, y si puede ser intimidante el sentimiento de sentirte nuevo y sin mucha experiencia, pero toda esta maravillosa comunidad es muy calida y comprensiva, demuestra el apoyo y el afecto de una manera increible.
      Saludos a todas

Anonymous

Me gusta que escribas en español a veces.  747 dias aprendiendo español a Duo Lingo.

Hi Kylee welcome to C.D.H this is the place to be no matter what age. Its nice to have you here and feel free to look around and meet others and meet new friends to chat with. i started about 10 when i first started to wear female clothing as they call it. it was on and off. now 59 and wear female clothing most of the time, i do under dress and get away with it. my wife knows but will not help with make up or see me even tho she has. have a great day and enjoy the site

Anonymous

Ladies and girlies,

Thank you so much to everyone that commented and friend requested me!! I feel so loved already and it means so much and I sincerely mean it! I greatly apologize for me not getting back to anyone sooner than I would have liked but most sites I never come back to, but this place is different and I can tell! 🙂 I came back to login when I saw all the notifications in my email and its because of all of you wonderful girls that I come back to interact and see the love! Anyone genuinely interested in getting to know me, please feel free to send me a message!

Kisses
      KK

This is a wonderful place to be, regardless of age. You’ll probably hear it a lot from us older gals… which is, I wish I started in my 20s. Had I done so, I believe I would have went full-on transition to woman, HRT, surgery, you name it.

However, with age comes wisdom in life. Now at least, I no longer feel confused. I feel like I’m both genders. I identify with both. It’s not about sex, not about gender dysphoria, it’s about being a whole person and feeling settled. The bottom line is, confidence going about the world, in whatever mode I am, is, I have found, the key to life and happiness.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?