Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know what most of you are thinking. I got caught wearing my significant other’s panties. Quite the contrary.

So I was helping with the laundry as I usually do and had gone into our bedroom to get another load and laying there in her pile of delicates was one of my favorite pairs of thongs. I thought to myself did I wear those and forget or did she wear them today?

I couldn’t resist the temptation of aggravating her about it so I marched into the kitchen where she was and said have you been wearing my panties? She laughed and said yes I have. I just laughed and went on my way.

I have to say there was a certain amount of joy in the fact that she borrowed my panties. I told her she could do so at any time. She said I would have never imagined I would be borrowing panties from you.

I continued to aggravate her about for a while just in good fun. I found the whole thing amusing due to the fact that it’s usually the other way around and I never got caught wearing her panties before I let her know I liked wearing panties. Cross dressers – 1, genetic girls – 0.

What a great story.  Thanks for sharing that.  Uh, you don’t share the same shoe size, do you?

Kassie
      Lady

Haha, I love this story. My wife occasionally borrows my mini-skirts when she goes ice-skating, but nothing like this. 😛

WEeare the same size in knickers/panties (8/9) and we do “his and her” outings so they often get mixed up. Love it!

Anonymous

Lovely story!  My wife and I have a few tops we both can wear, and we often share jewelry; but size differences rule out sharing bottoms, shoes or undies.  Instead, we buy matching sets. Oh, and we also share nail polish.

No. I’m a tall girl. 6′ 3″ to be exact and my feet are skis lol. I can’t even find women’s shoes close to my size in a store. I would have to special order them and as I’ve not let my desire to dress come out completely I can’t even order any shoes which I’m dying to do because I LOVE wearing heels even if they make me nearly 7′ tall.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?