Tagged: Girly girl
- July 28, 2019 at 4:20 pm #201830Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 36Replies: 908Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 2912 times
I know I am. I prefer dresses and skirts&blouses over pants of any kind. I love full skirts with a petticoat. My fav jewelry is pearls. My panties and bras are lacy. My nighttime wear are vintage peignoir sets with oodles of lace,ribbons,and bows. My shoe of choice is a patent leather pump with a 4″ spike heel. I love make up and my fav lip gloss has either glitter or is very wet& shiny. I think all that makes me a girly girl and I love it.
In my other mode I would say I’m a girly guy. My hair is long with bangs. My body is hair free.
My brows thin and arched. My wardrobe is all women’s casual. I love that too but not nearly as much.
Total of 53 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 18, 2021 at 2:17 am #465416Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 50Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
I am absolutely a girly girl. I only wear pants if it is too cold to wear shorts, a skirt, or a dress. I love accessories, make up, nail polish, perfume, and all the rest. I will wear tight jeans if I go to a bar as I don’t like to be around drunk men with short daisy dukes on.
- March 9, 2021 at 12:39 am #459705Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3041 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
Hi honey, I’m a 24/7 dresser. I do have practical clothing, but I do prefer the sexier side of my wardrobe. I have multiple corset tops, Lbds, and dancing ops. I salsa. I do prefer skirts over pants but a gal had to be practical. I generally like tighter fitting clothing that shows off my legs. I love the colours red, gold and black
Make up wise I go for a natural look. I don’t think I’m a girly girl, but I definitely dress more sexily than the average women does in my area, but I don’t push the limits. I think I go for the sexy office worker look.
- March 9, 2021 at 12:11 am #459699
- March 7, 2021 at 8:48 pm #459250Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2903 times
I AM FEMININE not girly girlish…
I subscribe to Frocks on Bikes! I love beautiful clothes, beautiful fabrics, colours, cuts…
Does this make me a girly girl? I think not… I believe it makes me feminine and feel beautiful!
Does being girlie girl mean excess pink… too many frills… OTT?
Maybe I’m wrong?
Posture makes Perfect Pollys 💃🏼💋💋💋
- March 7, 2021 at 8:35 pm #459237patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 70Replies: 1313Has thanked: 2170 timesBeen thanked: 4625 times
In guy mode being a mech its pretty much damn the torpedoes lets get r done ,But when I am patty I think I am pretty girly though I haven’t worn many dresses and none out yet.
I like my skinny jeans and cute tops with heels or wedges.
And yes Girls I know the internet is full of articles saying skinny jeans are out.
well not for this chic.LOL
- March 7, 2021 at 6:34 pm #459153Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 201Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 567 times
Oh, heck to the yes I’m a girly girl! When I become Rachel, a dress or a skirt & blouse, bra, breast forms, sexy panties, hosiery, heels, makeup, that’s the order of the day.
- March 7, 2021 at 1:05 pm #459045
- March 7, 2021 at 1:03 pm #459044Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 432Has thanked: 2242 timesBeen thanked: 1592 times
Celeste a girly girl just like me I am a conservative girl, I always dress girly absolutely no trousers or jeans. It has to be a dress or a skirt and blouse, Its nice to meet another Pearl lover
nothing else will do, all my Ear-rings Necklaces and Bracelets are pearl. Black patent 4 inch heels most of the time, I do have Red pair as well. Underwear Girdles & Corselettes I am totally old fashioned, Love my make up especially traditional lipsticks. Celeste I could carry on all night talking about this we must chat sometime.
- March 7, 2021 at 6:28 am #458904Jane MacLeodLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
When dressed then absolutely girly but not at all if not.
Adore getting all dressed up in nice lingerie with tights spending time applying makeup and painting my nails. Feel very feminine in these moments probably more so than many real girls do.
Do feel my personality change when dressed and don’t feel at all male.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jane MacLeod.
- March 7, 2021 at 5:04 am #458874Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 51Has thanked: 590 timesBeen thanked: 279 times
Don’t know as I look at other replies if I qualify as girly girl. I own nothing pink,nothing lacy, don’t read romantic novels or watch chick flicks
I do however love short skirts, bodycon dresses, knee high boots, thigh high hose, and the feel of long hair.I guess I’m channelling Nancy Sinatra or the early Joan Jett.
Best description perhaps a rocker chick.
- March 5, 2021 at 7:23 pm #458182Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 263Has thanked: 1504 timesBeen thanked: 1208 times
- March 5, 2021 at 5:23 pm #458138RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 114Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
Oh my! When I’m Rosiebeth i where nothing but dresses and pumps with my make up done just right and with beautiful nails. How can one not be a girly girly. I even settle in and watch romantic comedies or romance movies and wish I was the girl. Aaaaaaaa!
- March 5, 2021 at 5:05 pm #458129
- March 5, 2021 at 2:42 pm #458072Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 128Has thanked: 528 timesBeen thanked: 645 times
This is a great question.
Unfortunately for me, reality doesn’t align with what my head and my heart are saying.
The limited wardrobe I currently have are all skimpy tops, satin/lace bra and panties and short skirts/dresses.
Due to limitations at home I have yet to get to make up, my nails or jewellery but in some ways, these are the very items that really add the femme cherry to the cake. I am super excited to do my eye shadow and mascara to make my eyes pop and apply lovely lipstick and gloss to make my lips luscious. Having gorgeous coloured nails on fingers decorated with sparkly rings is just so sexy, and femme.
I guess my answer is that I am a girly girl trying to get out.
- March 5, 2021 at 3:22 pm #458088
- March 5, 2021 at 1:53 pm #458054Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
In Steph mode I am absurdly girly, which is funny because my guy self steers well clear of any hint of femininity. The dressing allows me to play out this other side of myself more comfortably and actualizes my whole personality.
Good question! 😊
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stephanie Scott.
- March 5, 2021 at 1:48 pm #458053Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 573Has thanked: 4198 timesBeen thanked: 1763 times
When I’m in girl mode yes I’d say I was a girly girl, lacy lingerie, stockings, garter belts etc. etc… I love the feel of makeup and the soft caress of satin on my skin so yeah I’m a proud girly girl – in boy mode – not so much, but we won’t talk about that…
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Diana Morgan. Reason: #@!$ autocorrect
- March 5, 2021 at 12:57 pm #458029Rachel MLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
I am very much a girly girl. When I am enfeme, I always prefer feminine, fit and flare dresses and full skirts, pretty nail polish and high heel shoes. I have never been out dressed, I will definitely need to tone it way down if I ever want to go out as a girl :-).
- March 5, 2021 at 12:17 pm #458018
- March 5, 2021 at 12:13 pm #458017Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 234Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 1237 times
Most definitely a girly girl. My preferred style of clothing are dresses, skirts with tops. A majority of my clothing is floral prints and pastel colors. The more feminine the style the more I like it. I always make sure my makeup is applied correctly. I love being a woman and feminine.
- March 5, 2021 at 11:44 am #458013Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 136Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 426 times
- March 5, 2021 at 10:39 am #457997LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 470Has thanked: 357 timesBeen thanked: 2096 times
I’m not a girly girl. I like to dress but I’m a guy, well most accurately I’m an androgyn. I’m sort of in the middle in all sorts of ways. I like nice fabrics and colours and looking nice. I prefer women’s lingerie and I still don’t understand why I feel addicted to wearing a bra and like to wear forms. Sadly I’m not sure whether it’s even possible for me to be acceptable as my ideal look is neither male or female. It’s early days for me having only come out to my wife recently so perhaps I can arrive at a look that works fo4 me and the general public. I’m certainly not there yet.
- March 5, 2021 at 9:12 am #457977Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
Yes when ever Rozalyne comes out of the closet she is always a girly girl,
I prefer dresses and skirts with flowery tops to trousers and jeans, although yesterday i have a pair of skinny jeans/jeggings which i wanted to see what they looked like with my boots on they didn’t look bad with a nice top, they looked quite smart if i say so myself x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- March 5, 2021 at 8:37 am #457962Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 130Has thanked: 814 timesBeen thanked: 533 times
- March 5, 2021 at 8:04 am #457947Effie FulkDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 540Has thanked: 1125 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
- March 5, 2021 at 6:41 am #457923HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
- March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am #457921
- March 5, 2021 at 6:03 am #457910Katey DoeLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 35Replies: 637Has thanked: 1539 timesBeen thanked: 1834 times
I was just searching for a topic and I came across this.
I do consider myself a girly girl even though I am a secret CD. I love lady fashion and I think to myself yes someday that will be me. Even now as a secret CD I try my best to be girly such as keeping shaved, painted nails, pretty and soft undies, etc…
I love the idea and feeling of being such a beautiful lady and I know when I finally show the world Katey that she will be in a beautiful lady outfit.
Hugs – Katey
- August 11, 2019 at 3:17 pm #206579Cheryl TayLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’m definitely a girly girl. Always preferred skirts and dresses. But even now working as a front desk receptionist, since most of the other receptionists in our building wear skirts, etc, it feels somewhat compulsory. Except for the heels, I’m still trying to get a hang of that.
- August 9, 2019 at 7:16 am #205620AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 488 times
I would have to say a sporty girl. I love my panties to be silky /nylon. I love form wear and tight leggings and tops. With everything tight & tucked and in place I feel more like a woman.
- August 10, 2019 at 5:48 am #206030Zoe StrangeLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
I would say when ever I can I love to be girly girl I love all my pretty panties suspenders stockings dresses the next stage for me will be a full makeover I can’t wait I’d love to have my nails my make up my hair and then a professional photo shoot .
- August 9, 2019 at 6:01 am #205605Roberta ThomasLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2018Topics: 63Replies: 548Has thanked: 1284 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
I am a girly girl too.Love my skirts,dresses,heels,tights.I also like smart womens trousers from time to time.I love to emulate real women but very few ladies of my age (59) wear skirts dresses and hose these days.As a P.S,I also adore handbags.
- August 9, 2019 at 5:21 am #205590Kristen MooreLadyRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 94 times
Well, the whole subject of what exactly a girly girl wears, is kinda subjective. Different people have different opinions of what girly girl means. When you look at a lot of the genetic girl girly girls, they don’t wear lace, or bows, or pantyhose. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen an adult woman wear patent leather shoes. I consider my self to be super girly, and some of my female friends say I’m more girly than them. But I love the look of tight jeans, knee high leather boots, a tank top, long painted nails, and fairly minimal make up (foundation, contour, brow filler, some eyeshadow that’s not too stand outish, and some lipstick). And if you go out and look around, you’ll see that’s a very popular look among genetic women. For me, being a girly girl, is mimicking what the most feminine genetic women of my age wear, what they do, and where they shop.
- August 10, 2019 at 4:02 am #205986Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 36Replies: 908Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 2912 times
I think you are right about the look being very popular and I like that look as well but I wouldn’t think of it as particularly “girly”. In cooler weather I wear ladies jeans and boots with a 2″ heel regularly when in guy mode.
- July 31, 2019 at 1:05 am #202648
- July 30, 2019 at 11:09 pm #202636AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 37Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Yes definitely a girly girl and wouldn’t have it any other way 🙂
- July 30, 2019 at 3:39 pm #202541Michelle EvansLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- July 30, 2019 at 3:27 pm #202536
- July 29, 2019 at 8:33 pm #202241KaylaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 8, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 278Has thanked: 412 timesBeen thanked: 429 times
I am a genetic woman. I never really liked the girly girl title. Afterall what is really a girly girl. As a young girl I never wanted to be considered a “girly girl” as this meant you were weak and vunerable. As an adult I guess I see it differently. It is okay to wear pink, your nails done, wear dresses and skirt and just look beautiful.
- March 5, 2021 at 9:30 am #457983HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
Hey Hippie here, Kayla that sounds a like my wife Venus(Also an GG CDH member). By the way great name you have there. My daughter has the same name.
- July 29, 2019 at 3:37 pm #202175Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1472Has thanked: 4947 timesBeen thanked: 3261 times
- July 29, 2019 at 2:25 pm #202147Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 201Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 567 times
- July 29, 2019 at 5:06 am #201948Noelia6LadyRegistered On: July 11, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
When I am Noelia and every time I spend more time so I am always very feminine I always wear short long dresses etc and always red roses and black with high heels in boots and shoes I almost always wear padded lingerie both lace and sexy black or red and always completely made up and on my masculine side I try not to be very feminine but I have always been feminine 😊 Cuando soy Noelia y cada vez paso mas tiempo asi siempre soy muy femenina siempre uso vestidos largos cortos etc y siempre rojos rosas y negros con tacones altos en botas y zapatos casi siempre uso lenceria cojuntada tanto de encaje como sexis negros o rojos y siempre completamente maquillada y en mi lado masculino intento no ser muy femenino pero siempre e sido femenino 😊
- July 29, 2019 at 3:23 am #201923MargueriteLadyRegistered On: December 30, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
As Marguerite absolutely! Only dresses, always makeup, and a lot of pink. In male mode, I wouldn’t consider my fashion girly, other than possibly my habit of wearing shorts with 4-6″ inseams. But that’s not effeminate or unusual in my area of the country.
- July 29, 2019 at 2:09 am #201913Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 60Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”>I am just about always girly girl , I think it has to do with the fact that I am more comfortable in girl mode I have always felt it more natural than when in male mode where it feels more like a job to present myself to others and fit in with them, does anyone know what I mean, somehow I kind of feel out of place and don’t quite ever feel manly enough or something. I can’t be the only one that feels this way</p>
- July 29, 2019 at 2:07 am #201912stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1951Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8975 times
I am in my core. And I am when wearing my girly clothes, or on CDH, or in my thoughts. But decades of male stereotyping and upbringing have left their mark, and hard to not slip back into at times …. which happens less and less now. Of course I have to be in physical man mode most of the time – on the outside anyway. It has it’s benefits. I can be either a (slightly effeminate) man, but female on the inside, or full-on girly both in appearance and inside. There’s not many who can have this duality which we can slip in and out of without effort. Truly we are both cursed(by the society we live in) and blessed by being able to express our femininity.
So yes – I am a girly girl – I love feminine things with bows and frills and lacy bits. Soft flowing blouses and tight skirts …. I could go on… but you get the point.
- July 29, 2019 at 1:43 am #201906AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 926Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1842 times
When I’m “full Laura”, yes, I get really girly. Proper, Enid Blyton girly.
In male mode, I let my male side flourish too, but as a father in a modern society, I have to play mummy too, sometimes, and am not self conscious about mothering my children if they need it, or switching to full on Dad mode when needed.
I’m kinda fluid!
- July 28, 2019 at 10:28 pm #201884
- July 28, 2019 at 7:24 pm #201855Chelly KrossLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 110Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
When in Chelly mode, yes I am a girly girl. Dresses, pantyhose, high heels, full make up. I have worn pants a couple of times and did find out that leather pants feel reeeaaally good against my pantyhose and actually looked pretty good on me with my black pumps, but I still prefer a dress or skirt.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 28, 2019 at 5:50 pm #201846
- July 28, 2019 at 5:01 pm #201839Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 465Replies: 1804Has thanked: 8096 timesBeen thanked: 7271 times
Count me in also Celeste! Like Rachel in my “other mode” (ha I love that) I’m a little more scruffy also but the hairless arms and arched eyebrows are a dead giveaway if anyone’s paying attention. Although I love wearing dresses I’ve done a lot more daisy duke shorts & tank tops or t-shirts this summer than usual. The daisy dukes are nice too because they showcase my thighs & booty, of which I’m awful proud lol. So I still feel very feminine. Being able to feel pretty is what brings me to life.
- July 28, 2019 at 4:46 pm #201835Rachel PlainLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 254Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 646 times
- July 30, 2019 at 3:24 pm #202535Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 465Replies: 1804Has thanked: 8096 timesBeen thanked: 7271 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.