• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

GOOD GIRLS always shave their legs every day, usually morning.  NOTHING can stop them from having smooth, silky legs.  DIRTY GIRLS shave when they feel like it.  Armpits too… Same diff….

Good Girls always thoroughly and completely remove ALL of their makeup, even that pesky, sticky mascara.  Dirty Girls wipe it a bit at night, and ‘redress’ it the next day into something “passable” (or sometimes some VERY HOT EYES)!  hahaha….  weird but true!

Good Girls always dress to kill when going out in public.  Dirty Girls will wear most anything and call it good enough.

Good Girls are fastidious about their nails.  MUST be perfect.  Dirty Girls ignore the chipped nails until they feel like screwing with it (AGAIN)!

Good Girls exfoliate and treat their entire bodies (no square centimeter missed).  Dirty Girls may shower or run under the water for a few moments.  splash splash splash

Good Girls always (and NEVER) forget to wear their rings, accessories and Parfum!  Dirty Girls most likely don’t have any fragrances (unless you leave one lying in the open)?  I honesty know a few women who go to Walmart daily solely to apply some of the free “testers” …at least they are trying!!!!

Good Girls ALWAYS match.  Dirty Girls have no idea nor do they care.

Good Girls always wear fresh & clean everything, everyday.  Dirty Girls just don’t care.  Sniff?  Good enuff!  Throw it on!

Good Girls walk and stand with a perfect posture, and always try to be “posing” should there be an onlooker.  Dirty Girls often slouch, or always look down as they walk and never have good posture, thus they’ve never a “good walk” either.  (You cannot move with “fluidity” if you are hunched over).  Doesn’t make it!

Good Girls always ensure that under their nails is impeccable.  Dirty Girls have gardens under there ready for seed!  🙂

Good Girls are always striving for better and even more perfection in all they “look” and DO for their looks.  Dirty Girls cannot be bothered with such vanity.  They are ‘good enuff’ the way they came.

Thanks everyone for the read.  I only wished to stir up a few thoughts as “personal routines” while poking a bit of fun at it, and yet it is truly all very good advice for ANY “Good Girl” shouldn’t I think?

So, umm – – >  how’s the sharpness of your razor, IPL or “Sugaring” wax or lawn-mower doing?  🙂

So, interestingly, I’m a good girl, but a dirty guy. In drab I really don’t care that much about my daily appearance. I bathe and change my underwear, but I’ve been known to have dirt under my nails and to forget to brush my remaining hair. But when en femme, I must have everything perfect. I’ll spend a half hour on eyeliner alone just to get it right. And, I get very frustrated when I see obviously attractive women not caring for their appearance. They’ve been blessed with the gift of beauty and femininity and dont appreciate it!!

Anonymous

I must admit…I’m a good girl…I don’t like to feel “undone” in any way. However, I DO like comfortable clothes…so often in jeans and a cute t-shirt…

A wonderful post!

Hugs!

Shawna

I do try!

But reality and life in general keep getting in the way.

I’m pretty good…at being a dirty girl though lol

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, interesting topic. I try to be a good girl, but of course I’m not, part of it, as I don’t shave everywhere, partly because in the family only my wife knows about my dressing, and see doesn’t want me hairless, but I do take care with washing, make up, and having my clothes and undies clean.

Amy

Becka
      Lady

I shave everyday, but I do love being a “dirty girl”.

😉

Anonymous

OOOOOOH YEEAAAAAHHHHHH ….that’s such a delightfully “take it as you read it” remark!  Whoo!!!

Love it!

Totally good girl – perfect makeup, perfect nails, hair and touch up my lips at least once every 5 minutes…

… only dirty in the bedroom 🙂

Sophie xxxx

Anonymous

OOOOO MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY  GGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!  ugh!   Lovely!  (The proverbial tranny’s Dream Cometh True)!   Ha!   🙂  “The Bed Is Undefiled”  !!!!

Anonymous

Sophie!  Lots in common sweetie!  I too am constantly primping and keeping it all ‘to perfection’ whether anyone is going to see me or not!  Doesn’t EVEN matter does it?  Nope!

Say, if you are a music lover, have you heard INNA’s latest (or one of her releases named “Sun is Up)?  If not, this is the ‘trans national anthem’ as of the time of this writing.  It ‘really’ rocks, and it ‘rocks us’ daily (because of many of the words that are directed straightly at trannys).  She super chill and she’s a gem as well, no drama (but it loves HER!) ha!  If you watch the Music video, PLEASE observe her mannerism ‘in front of a camera.  The “confidence and “warmness” she projects is crucial to ‘rocking a lens’ and keeping the photographer entralled and thrilled (you get a better shoot that way)!  Here’s the path to what I speak of hon!  Enjoy!  I also have a stage show with this song as the ‘kicker’ …. (wink)!  Pole Dancing and a bit more with a simple chair (and nothing much else “there”)!  hahahahahaha…..  tis fun!

INNA – Sun is Up | Official Music Video – YouTube

All of my exercise routines are to this beat OR “She’s A Maniac”  (LINK BELOW)  (After an hour or so of that, you are “pumped” and pooped)! HAHAHAHA

Flashdance – She’s a Maniac [HD] – YouTube

Eric Pryde’s “Call me” is also a big fave with all of us freaks!  hahaha….. (LOVE that video though it’s not visually exciting …um (sticks and stones may break my bones, but Chains and Whips EXCITE ME?  🙂
      Anonymous

Wow everyone!  I closed this topic and then am very humbly honoured to find replies ANYWAY!   WOW!!!!   You are all so very wonderful!  (and THIS has “made my day!”)  ….so with that much, thank you so VERY much!  (Excuse me, my mascara isn’t as waterproof as it claims to be)… ugh!   🙂

Lol, i am definately a bit of both 50/50. neither good nor bad, average girl lol 🙂

Fee xxx

I would be mostly a good girl!

Definitely a good girl.Most of the time I strive to be respectable.Okay once in a while I like to run my reasonably shapely legs tgrough my fingers but who diesn’t? It’s a celebration of womens sensuality and it is only right that it is celebrated by our community.

Anonymous

🙂

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie!  Your words sparked all manner of memories of “Modelling School” (that took place in the early part of our latter century).  🙂   hahah….  Fully erect and PERFECT posture is one of the MOST ‘blurring’ things you can do to ‘mime’ a GG “to a T” ….and the walk is most definitely one that MUST be mastered so that you can do ANYTHING in heels that you normally do in flats or work boots (steel toed), you know!  Now … “posing” is actually a part of EVERYONE’s daily routine, assuming they’ve been CD’ing for a bit of time and have found the right information AND then used it to their advantage.  One trick that is not so well known for posing is to first walk ‘sweetly’ to where you will perform your ‘turn & stop’ (hands on hips or away from your ‘frame’), and then assume any one of your poses (let’s say you will cross one leg before the other, both feeties perfectly forward ….and then ‘lean back’ to where it is comfy and you are stable.  Take a bit of practice, but you’ll soon find your ‘centre of gravity’ and then become more stable in any heel height.  ANYTIME you strike a pose you WILL be leaning back (because the camera LOVES it)!  Dunno why!

Walking is something that only comes with practice AND this:  “Heel-to-Toe” …whereas you are placing one foot directly before the other (as if you are walking a tight line), don’t slouch but lean back just a tad and before you know it you’ll slide right into YOUR ‘gait’ and way of fluidity to give yourself that “full body motion” when walking.  (IT IS MUCH EASIER ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY …because you aren’t ‘slamming’ any joints (which do bleed if ‘slammed’ repeatedly).  SOME ‘walk hard’ ….ouch!  Femme is soft and your boots or pumps should only “lightly tap” upon ‘touchdown’ and not clomp clomp clomp.  My heels are now all but silent, and THAT is most often taken note of by those who “people watch.”  Everyone, size matters not, weight either …can walk-on-water (seemingly) with the lightest and ever-so-dainty steps (shorter steps mind you UNLESS you are one a Catwalk or Runway).

For that, please see Adrianna Lima of Victoria’s Secret.  (I have heard that Vicky’s little secret is that she has a penis).  🙂   rofl  j/k but of course!  🙂

For practice (if you can), finding a long and lovely, flat floor WITH A LINE to tread is where you’ll get the best practice in, if not just observing a ‘bee-line’ while walking something like a city park in your town?  A trail for just walking for exercise?  You’ll not attract any unwanted attention doing so.  And lastly, keep in mind that even highly experienced ‘walkers’ often find the floor, therefore it is worth your time to check out YouTube for “how to fall like a model” (which is a very “light” touchdown), nothing broken nor sprained.  *Not hard to learn and do in the least!

Hope this help one or more (or many)!  Love ya’s!

Anonymous

My apologies, but after posting I realised I missed a KILLER of a ‘trick’ that all should ‘get down pat’ asap!  It’s no secret that male shoulders are usually much more bulked up and muscular than femme right?  Okay then.  That’s a ‘line’ needful, VEH-Ray needful of blurring.  How?  Practice!  (Your mind will adapt to this ‘very quickly’ and will be constantly reminding you until is simply ‘au naturale’ for you to do the following.

You need only pull back your shoulders to the point where it sorta feels like ‘that’s it’…or skin is folding’ so relax that pullback JUST a wee bit and allow your shoulders to ‘drop while still ‘back & comfy’ (feels odd for 7 to 10 days now)!  With them back, the “illusion” is one of  ‘femme’ shoulders & petite! (totally)!  Muscular?  Use lace sleeves (or full coverage sleeves, light jacket, anything to cloak the obvious).  Males have WIDE shoulders.  (Look at most males from behind)!  It’s like a “V” as you ascend!  Long hair, enough to cover and conceal those shoulders is all that’s needed, or even ‘accessories’ like “shoulder chains” and ornaments, laces and frillies …even ‘spikes’ on a Punk Rocker leather jacket or Shimmerista on a collar bone (which is a killer and very sexy!)  …yet long hair is ‘the cat’s meow and “go to” for concealing and appealing!  With longer hair to cover those shoulders and one or two “of the above” ….and you’ll effectively (and convincingly) blur that danged line and fall heavy on the femme side of the railings.  It’s lovely!

There.  I think I’ve got that one covered now.  My apologies again for my senility!  🙂   Aimee

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?