This topic contains 29 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Roxanne Lanyon 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 169

GOOD GIRLS always shave their legs every day, usually morning.  NOTHING can stop them from having smooth, silky legs.  DIRTY GIRLS shave when they feel like it.  Armpits too… Same diff….

Good Girls always thoroughly and completely remove ALL of their makeup, even that pesky, sticky mascara.  Dirty Girls wipe it a bit at night, and ‘redress’ it the next day into something “passable” (or sometimes some VERY HOT EYES)!  hahaha….  weird but true!

Good Girls always dress to kill when going out in public.  Dirty Girls will wear most anything and call it good enough.

Good Girls are fastidious about their nails.  MUST be perfect.  Dirty Girls ignore the chipped nails until they feel like screwing with it (AGAIN)!

Good Girls exfoliate and treat their entire bodies (no square centimeter missed).  Dirty Girls may shower or run under the water for a few moments.  splash splash splash

Good Girls always (and NEVER) forget to wear their rings, accessories and Parfum!  Dirty Girls most likely don’t have any fragrances (unless you leave one lying in the open)?  I honesty know a few women who go to Walmart daily solely to apply some of the free “testers” …at least they are trying!!!!

Good Girls ALWAYS match.  Dirty Girls have no idea nor do they care.

Good Girls always wear fresh & clean everything, everyday.  Dirty Girls just don’t care.  Sniff?  Good enuff!  Throw it on!

Good Girls walk and stand with a perfect posture, and always try to be “posing” should there be an onlooker.  Dirty Girls often slouch, or always look down as they walk and never have good posture, thus they’ve never a “good walk” either.  (You cannot move with “fluidity” if you are hunched over).  Doesn’t make it!

Good Girls always ensure that under their nails is impeccable.  Dirty Girls have gardens under there ready for seed!  🙂

Good Girls are always striving for better and even more perfection in all they “look” and DO for their looks.  Dirty Girls cannot be bothered with such vanity.  They are ‘good enuff’ the way they came.

Thanks everyone for the read.  I only wished to stir up a few thoughts as “personal routines” while poking a bit of fun at it, and yet it is truly all very good advice for ANY “Good Girl” shouldn’t I think?

So, umm – – >  how’s the sharpness of your razor, IPL or “Sugaring” wax or lawn-mower doing?  🙂

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Tiffany Alexis 
    Founder
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 77
    Replies: 770

Imma gonna say, more clean than dirty, not by much tho…maybe 60/40

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2018
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 532

Definitely a good girl.Most of the time I strive to be respectable.Okay once in a while I like to run my reasonably shapely legs tgrough my fingers but who diesn’t? It’s a celebration of womens sensuality and it is only right that it is celebrated by our community.

Gina Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I would be mostly a good girl!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Fiona-Ann Moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 350
    Replies: 1170

Lol, i am definately a bit of both 50/50. neither good nor bad, average girl lol 🙂

Fee xxx

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Wow everyone!  I closed this topic and then am very humbly honoured to find replies ANYWAY!   WOW!!!!   You are all so very wonderful!  (and THIS has “made my day!”)  ….so with that much, thank you so VERY much!  (Excuse me, my mascara isn’t as waterproof as it claims to be)… ugh!   🙂

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1295

But my Eye Shadow is!

Roxanne

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 63
    Replies: 706

Or maybe even, a “girty dirl”? Lol

But I must be somewhere in the middle,, I mean I shave my legs once per week…that’s all they seem to need…sometimes I thoroughly enjoy the “makeup hangover” of the morning after (bad news I know)…but on the other hand smelling nice is imperative…looking nice (if I’m leaving the house) is a must, clothes jewelry makeup yes yes I have to try to look my best situationally…and my nails absolutely lol no dirt no snags no nuthin’ I’m totally ocd about that one…

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous
      Registered On:

🙂

sophie tilson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 21, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

Totally good girl – perfect makeup, perfect nails, hair and touch up my lips at least once every 5 minutes…

… only dirty in the bedroom 🙂

Sophie xxxx

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Sophie!  Lots in common sweetie!  I too am constantly primping and keeping it all ‘to perfection’ whether anyone is going to see me or not!  Doesn’t EVEN matter does it?  Nope!

Say, if you are a music lover, have you heard INNA’s latest (or one of her releases named “Sun is Up)?  If not, this is the ‘trans national anthem’ as of the time of this writing.  It ‘really’ rocks, and it ‘rocks us’ daily (because of many of the words that are directed straightly at trannys).  She super chill and she’s a gem as well, no drama (but it loves HER!) ha!  If you watch the Music video, PLEASE observe her mannerism ‘in front of a camera.  The “confidence and “warmness” she projects is crucial to ‘rocking a lens’ and keeping the photographer entralled and thrilled (you get a better shoot that way)!  Here’s the path to what I speak of hon!  Enjoy!  I also have a stage show with this song as the ‘kicker’ …. (wink)!  Pole Dancing and a bit more with a simple chair (and nothing much else “there”)!  hahahahahaha…..  tis fun!

INNA – Sun is Up | Official Music Video – YouTube

All of my exercise routines are to this beat OR “She’s A Maniac”  (LINK BELOW)  (After an hour or so of that, you are “pumped” and pooped)! HAHAHAHA

Flashdance – She’s a Maniac [HD] – YouTube

Eric Pryde’s “Call me” is also a big fave with all of us freaks!  hahaha….. (LOVE that video though it’s not visually exciting …um (sticks and stones may break my bones, but Chains and Whips EXCITE ME?  🙂
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Why not once every 2 minutes? Then more than twice as much as a good girl!

Roxanne

Anonymous
      Registered On:

OOOOO MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY  GGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!  ugh!   Lovely!  (The proverbial tranny’s Dream Cometh True)!   Ha!   🙂  “The Bed Is Undefiled”  !!!!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Oh my! When do you have time to be pretty Sophie?

Your Roxanne Lanyon

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 723

I shave everyday, but I do love being a “dirty girl”.

😉

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous
      Registered On:

OOOOOOH YEEAAAAAHHHHHH ….that’s such a delightfully “take it as you read it” remark!  Whoo!!!

Love it!

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

I spent yesterday shaving, and felt so good. Now, if only someone would touch my hand, stare into my eyes, and say, “Honey, I am Attracted to you!”.

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

Girls, I do enjoy wearing capris and flowing tops! But I still try to be neat, attractive, and, just a bit “available?”

Roxanne Lanyon  A”A Lover In Her Pretty Things”

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 392

Well, interesting topic. I try to be a good girl, but of course I’m not, part of it, as I don’t shave everywhere, partly because in the family only my wife knows about my dressing, and see doesn’t want me hairless, but I do take care with washing, make up, and having my clothes and undies clean.

Amy

Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant

Yes, we have to do as wife says . . . .

Roxanne Lanyon

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant

I so love to be a “Good Girl”. But at times, well, even Rachel Welch gets a bit lazy at times! I just want to stay nice for a man.

Roxanne Lanyon

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 861

I do try!

But reality and life in general keep getting in the way.

I’m pretty good…at being a dirty girl though lol

3 users thanked author for this post.
     stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 631

I exhibit symptoms of both. Lacking in the personal hygiene bits because I am closeted, but gaining in the walk/posture/presentation part.  Perhaps we are all a bit of both. The Good, the Bad, but not the Ugly!

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Stephanie!  Your words sparked all manner of memories of “Modelling School” (that took place in the early part of our latter century).  🙂   hahah….  Fully erect and PERFECT posture is one of the MOST ‘blurring’ things you can do to ‘mime’ a GG “to a T” ….and the walk is most definitely one that MUST be mastered so that you can do ANYTHING in heels that you normally do in flats or work boots (steel toed), you know!  Now … “posing” is actually a part of EVERYONE’s daily routine, assuming they’ve been CD’ing for a bit of time and have found the right information AND then used it to their advantage.  One trick that is not so well known for posing is to first walk ‘sweetly’ to where you will perform your ‘turn & stop’ (hands on hips or away from your ‘frame’), and then assume any one of your poses (let’s say you will cross one leg before the other, both feeties perfectly forward ….and then ‘lean back’ to where it is comfy and you are stable.  Take a bit of practice, but you’ll soon find your ‘centre of gravity’ and then become more stable in any heel height.  ANYTIME you strike a pose you WILL be leaning back (because the camera LOVES it)!  Dunno why!

Walking is something that only comes with practice AND this:  “Heel-to-Toe” …whereas you are placing one foot directly before the other (as if you are walking a tight line), don’t slouch but lean back just a tad and before you know it you’ll slide right into YOUR ‘gait’ and way of fluidity to give yourself that “full body motion” when walking.  (IT IS MUCH EASIER ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY …because you aren’t ‘slamming’ any joints (which do bleed if ‘slammed’ repeatedly).  SOME ‘walk hard’ ….ouch!  Femme is soft and your boots or pumps should only “lightly tap” upon ‘touchdown’ and not clomp clomp clomp.  My heels are now all but silent, and THAT is most often taken note of by those who “people watch.”  Everyone, size matters not, weight either …can walk-on-water (seemingly) with the lightest and ever-so-dainty steps (shorter steps mind you UNLESS you are one a Catwalk or Runway).

For that, please see Adrianna Lima of Victoria’s Secret.  (I have heard that Vicky’s little secret is that she has a penis).  🙂   rofl  j/k but of course!  🙂

For practice (if you can), finding a long and lovely, flat floor WITH A LINE to tread is where you’ll get the best practice in, if not just observing a ‘bee-line’ while walking something like a city park in your town?  A trail for just walking for exercise?  You’ll not attract any unwanted attention doing so.  And lastly, keep in mind that even highly experienced ‘walkers’ often find the floor, therefore it is worth your time to check out YouTube for “how to fall like a model” (which is a very “light” touchdown), nothing broken nor sprained.  *Not hard to learn and do in the least!

Hope this help one or more (or many)!  Love ya’s!

Anonymous
        Registered On:

My apologies, but after posting I realised I missed a KILLER of a ‘trick’ that all should ‘get down pat’ asap!  It’s no secret that male shoulders are usually much more bulked up and muscular than femme right?  Okay then.  That’s a ‘line’ needful, VEH-Ray needful of blurring.  How?  Practice!  (Your mind will adapt to this ‘very quickly’ and will be constantly reminding you until is simply ‘au naturale’ for you to do the following.

You need only pull back your shoulders to the point where it sorta feels like ‘that’s it’…or skin is folding’ so relax that pullback JUST a wee bit and allow your shoulders to ‘drop while still ‘back & comfy’ (feels odd for 7 to 10 days now)!  With them back, the “illusion” is one of  ‘femme’ shoulders & petite! (totally)!  Muscular?  Use lace sleeves (or full coverage sleeves, light jacket, anything to cloak the obvious).  Males have WIDE shoulders.  (Look at most males from behind)!  It’s like a “V” as you ascend!  Long hair, enough to cover and conceal those shoulders is all that’s needed, or even ‘accessories’ like “shoulder chains” and ornaments, laces and frillies …even ‘spikes’ on a Punk Rocker leather jacket or Shimmerista on a collar bone (which is a killer and very sexy!)  …yet long hair is ‘the cat’s meow and “go to” for concealing and appealing!  With longer hair to cover those shoulders and one or two “of the above” ….and you’ll effectively (and convincingly) blur that danged line and fall heavy on the femme side of the railings.  It’s lovely!

There.  I think I’ve got that one covered now.  My apologies again for my senility!  🙂   Aimee

Roxanne Lanyon 
          Participant

I would love to comment, but . . . . . I do not have a SO who’s a wife.

Foxy Roxy

stephanie plumb 
          Participant
          Registered On: November 17, 2018
          Topics: 71
          Replies: 631

Oh My! Thank you for such a detailed response. A lot to take in… and I will….  anything that helps me present better is very welcome…. some good tips there… Can’t wait to practice!  You must be dynamite in action!   Thought I had nailed it….. but perfection is a goal worth pursuing…… as long as I don’t overdo it! How do you ensure you do not become a characiture   (spelling?)  of a cis woman?  Every time I attempt a hip sway it eventually goes out of sync.

Roxanne Lanyon 
        Participant

So useful! I am empressed, and will practice!

Your Roxanne

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 217

I must admit…I’m a good girl…I don’t like to feel “undone” in any way. However, I DO like comfortable clothes…so often in jeans and a cute t-shirt…

A wonderful post!

Hugs!

Shawna

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Replies: 219

So, interestingly, I’m a good girl, but a dirty guy. In drab I really don’t care that much about my daily appearance. I bathe and change my underwear, but I’ve been known to have dirt under my nails and to forget to brush my remaining hair. But when en femme, I must have everything perfect. I’ll spend a half hour on eyeliner alone just to get it right. And, I get very frustrated when I see obviously attractive women not caring for their appearance. They’ve been blessed with the gift of beauty and femininity and dont appreciate it!!

8 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account