• This topic has 23 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

For me I am very much a Tomboy. What about you?

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I a mix of both but I do love being as feminine as I can be when dressed.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

ALL girly girl no tom or boy in this girl. giggles

Hugs Donna

Hippie
        Lady

So dont ask you to change my oil in the truck right

Anonymous

No lol will flag down a handsome guy to check the oil. and change it.

Revel
      Baroness

A mix of both for me. I like being a man, and when I have to do chores, sometimes I have to get tough and dirty, but I love being like a woman, and I’m kind, caring, and sensitive. 😊

❤️ Rev

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Hippie,

Definitely girly girl, no interest in male clothes, useless at DIY and much prefer talking with the girls to hanging out with lads.

Love,

Tara x.

Krista
      Duchess

I can definitely be both BUT the girly girl side is starting to become more predominant.  Even when I’m at the gun club, the girly side is starting to come out.  Some of the members think that I’m female.  I have a ladies gun club shirt and jacket.  Pair those with my femme skinny jeans and ladies shoes, I’m sure some of the older guys think I’m a gun toting girl.  Oh, and my hardware store story is pretty good.  I was building a fence and went to order the lumber.  I had three male store clerks fighting over who was going to serve me (the guy with seniority won) and gosh he was flirting.  And talking about oil changes, I went to one of those drive-thru lube centres.  I’ve never been called Ma’am so many times in my life. Basically each time they asked me a question (you know, current mileage, type of oil I want, etc).  When they asked for my name for their records I didn’t have the heart to give them my drab name so I told them to put down my initial.

Have a lovely week, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Girly girly but with attitude xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I have no choice but to be a mixture of both. I live on a farm and do need to provide some sort of role model for my son and daughter as well as be a husband to my beloved wifey. If I could I would definitely be all girly girl but not really an option. When I have the opportunity to dress it is all girly (see my pictures) and when I am not doing farm work it is an androgynous feminine more like a tomboy look.
      🍷C

Hippie
        Lady

Hey another farmer. Thats awesome and I understand where your coming from

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I’m MR rough and tumble, wrench on stuff, lift the heavy stuff, play gritty Ice hockey style….

I’m Ms chill and be the girly girl, unless I see someone doing something “wrong” and I step in as Mama Bear ready to set stuff to right…

So I chose a “mix of both”

XOXO

Rayna

I am a mixture of both, when at work, I must be all Male, ut once I leave there, the girl is free to take over, then ,I’m as girly as they come, lol
      Hugs, Regi💕👸

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

This is easy for me… girly-girl for sure! I love all things femme.

Hi! Totes girly girl! I’m so girly I have two cis girl friends who ask me for fashion and accessory advice! I luv being a Girly Girl….it’s dresses, skirts, heels, bangles, lipstick, a bimbo attitude at times! So funzie!!

Kisses, Debbie Lynn

I am definitely a mix of both. I have the skills to build a house completely from the ground up, can do all my own car repairs and maintenance (but now choose not to), and do all my own maintenance on the house and yard. I still wear my man clothes for most of that work. However…… when doing housework I am always in my girly things. I sometimes even wear some skimpy outfits or costumes while doing it. My Mom taught all of us how to cook, clean, wash and iron clothes, sew, and I have no qualms doing it. Whenever my wife and I go to town, I am always dressed in my girly drab and sometimes wear light makeup and jewelry. Stephanie

Anonymous

My mind is of both. My world is ” muck in and lend a hand”. In CDH I feel involved. When alone I’m the seeker of a heavenly, womanly atmosphere. In a crowd I’m alert ( as opposed to being aloof) . I try to be what I seek. With friends here, I try to be that which they need. Life revolves around circumstances. Also I love being around friends. They make the difference.

Anya xoxox

I am definitely a girly girl.

From early childhood I wanted to be one of the girls. I wanted to be put in a pretty dress and have ribbons and bows in my hair. I wanted to be paraded around, put on a pedestal and told how pretty I am.

I’ve never gotten over this desire and I never was allowed to experience it.  I will go to my grave still wanting to be a pretty little girl.

I’m thankful I’m very petite and I’m able to buy and wear very girly clothes some of which I have even purchased from the girls dept.

I much prefer to call myself a “girl” as appose to calling myself a “woman”

[postquote quote=588180]
      Well Lacy if that’s what you want to be called that’s fine with me?
      Liz

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

When I present as female, I’m all woman. My wife says that I’m girlier than she is. But when I have to be in male mode, no one would guess that there’s a woman down deep inside.

Definitely Girlygirl. For one thing there are so many manly things that are way too difficult to do with long nails (I don’t want to chip or break a nail). And since my preferred mode of dressing is a dress or skirt & top, it doesn’t lend itself to being very tomboyish.

Anonymous

Definitely a girlygirl, I love the feeling of looking and presenting as a full on woman. The stance, movements, mannerisms, the whole thing. It’s my way of saying hello world this is the real me.

Joan
      Lady

Full girly-girl!  I can do fix-it stuff, but hate every moment of it.  I can do a lot of things, but my preference is to be girly, lace and frills, silk & satin, pink and lavender.  I really enjoy cooking and my favorite tools are my chef’s knives.  When it comes to intimacy, I am always the submissive one, getting pleasure from providing pleasure.  So, clearly Girly-girl!!

-Joni-

Anonymous
      Lady

I love girly girl but when in manly mode I’m still underdressing girly while doing manly stuff.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?