Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Most of us love to post pictures, chat with others, make new friends, and do things like that online. Thankfully, we have a platform like CDH to do this on, but there are a lot of other social media channels out there as well.

So my question is, how many of you are active in your feminine persona on other social media channels?

I’m not. I’ve found that many of the other channels are not safe, don’t have moderators, people are mean, etc., all of which contribute to a less than positive experience.

So, how about you?

I am even though I can’t stand them. I liked the early days of the internet a lot better where girls made individual web sites on platforms like Geocities or in cases like mine their own .com. It weeded out all the pretenders. Now there it feels like there are 12 billion twitter profiles from CD’s all posting photos of other people.

Safety means very little to me. I think being worried about the safety of things holds a lot of girls back from going out and having some amazing adventures out in the world. If you shield yourself from every situation with the potential to not be a positive experience, you will miss out on an awful lot in life. You will also probably live a lot longer.

I went out and did so many dangerous things while dressed in the real world that nothing online can even begin to phase me. I had a few truly scary experiences while out there including a run in with the NYPD when Rudy was mayor of NYC and the NYPD were his personal Gestapo.

I’d love to read your memoirs!

Thanks Amy!

I have 96,000 words written. Now I have to put it all in order and redact some real names and places. I’ll share the story of that night in NYC when I had a run in with the goons of the NYPD.

There were three T girl bars in NYC while I was there. The infamous Edelweiss that was in the Hells Kitchen area in midtown, T*anny Chasers on 7th down in the Village and a little bar on Canal St. I forget the name of it but I had never been there and heard it was closing so I went on the last night it was open.

I quickly realized why it was closing. There was no crowd at all. I had a few drinks and then walked down to the corner of Canal and the West Side Highway to catch a cab home. I was standing on the northbound side of the West Side Highway in a pink latex dress and thigh boots. I was also not too far from an area on the highway known for trans hookers.

A cop driving on the southbound side saw me and pulled across the highway to harass me. I was wearing about $1,500 in high end fetish wear. The trans street walkers dressed cheaply as they could.

The cop thought I was working and wasn’t bright enough to figure out I wasn’t dressed like any of the girls who worked that area. I explained I was out clubbing and just trying to catch a cab home.

The cop told me, “You can’t catch a cab here”. He then told me to walk five blocks east over cobble stones in boots with five inch heels. The cop drove along following me with his cruiser lights on and his spotlight on me the entire way.

I didn’t even let that stop me from going out in NYC.

Good lord! I could never put myself in that situation. I’m a devout coward, and although I would love to see myself in the most provocative clothes (even fetish) it would have to be in a very safe environment. I want to have fun but not put myself in danger. x

I had way wilder adventures than that in NYC. From the time I was a kid I was a devout adrenaline junky. During my time in NYC I would even work alone late nights and weekends at a dungeon in midtown.

I can only write about some of them here because others are rated a hard R or even NC17. I was known for being unable to go out without some kind of chaos or mayhem happening just by my being there.

I was a regular at the infamous old Hellfire Club where I would hang out with a man who was known as Big Ralph and he sold whips. He would stop by the dungeon I worked at and tell me we were going out on an adventure and to stay dressed.

I can’t write about what we were doing out there on a family friendly forum but on one excursion we witnessed a murder. Four pimps jumped out of a car and beat a fifth pimp to death with baseball bats. We then drove around the block warning all the working girls to get out of the area before it was swarming with cops.

I went out dressed one night with the fem doms from my dungeon to an upscale Manhattan strip club once, went out to a rave once in the city dressed and went to the club Mothers at Jackie 60. NYC cab drivers were all pigs and would offer you free rides for sitting up front.

The scariest thing I did was going on an outcall in my pink latex dress and black patent leather thigh boots to the Marriott at Times Square. That was the coolest thing ever.

Crikey! We don’t get that kind of thing in England. Well, we might have fem doms but I think they only hang out near the House of Lords.

You have some very famous fem doms in the UK and there are some commercial dungeons.

I don’t doubt it.

I use to frequent the four tclubs a lot here in the 90’s and afterwards we girls all hung out at the after hours coffee shops. The crowd was made up of fetish girls, drag queens, and cds which was a blast. The working girls walked around the parking lot and I loved strolling there with my friend to chat and share experiences which also was a big thrill. Oh those were the days

I know what you mean Deborah. We all lived out in the real world back then and it was so much better than now.

And you are right about hanging out with the street girls because the pimps were more dangerous than the police

I see a lot of CD’s who have fantasies about being prostitutes and having a pimp. I could never understand why any working girl would want a sleazy pimp taking their hard earned cash.

Back around 1992 I went to a tattoo parlor and decided to get a heart tattoo over my heart to represent a relationship I once had. I chose a bleeding heart being pierced by a black rose trapped in a web. In 97 I discovered I had chosen the same tattoo worn by all the female NYC street prostitutes. I just had to laugh and I call it my NYC hooker tattoo.

The difference in mine was that there is no name on the heart. They all had the names of their pimp on theirs.

Hi Holly, I am an active member on a blog site called ‘medium.com’ In particular on the topic of transgenderism. It is viewable to the public for three views and then you must join, which is only $5 per month. I am working on a book about my journey as a trans woman, and that is where I am putting my entries, which will eventually be transformed into an E book, the title will be: ‘The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey’

hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous

Hi Lauren.

I know medium.com, but only as my male self.

Please let us know when your book is ready. I look forward to reading it!

Hugs,

Holly

Aurora B. here.

No, I dont populate other sites, no need too.Others Ive,looked at twnd to be really sleezy.

Regards, Aurora Borealis

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I have checked out other sites but CdH is the only one where I feel most comfortable and the ease of communicating. Probably will continue to checkout other places yet.
      Cassie

Marianne
      Ambassador

I am pretty active on Facebook.

Marianne Tornander

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Though Facebook can be silly, I am out and pretty active on it.  Really grabbed some peoples attention seeing my gender change to Female….😂

Stevie

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“No way Jose”

Too many “traps for (in my case) old players. CDH is by far the best and most sceure

Caty.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I visit another site just as often as I come here and have been a member there for a few years. I have pics there but a bit too slutty for this family site.

Back in the day Microsoft and Yahoo chat rooms were exciting but so very tame compared to whats around today.

Active on another site ,although not under this femme name.A little less, shall we say,wholesome, than this site, but  interesting nonetheless.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes.  I’m on CDH most often.  A close second is Reddit.  I also visit TGH occasionally and a few sites that are far removed from the mainstream.

Hi Emily:  What is TGH?

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Hi Melissa.  TGH is Transgender Heaven – CDH’s sister site.

Aurora B.here. No, havent and dont, CDH is,good and good enough.Met too many girlfriends here and not really looking for cheap thrills.A.B.

I had been mildly active on other sites, but also in a somewhat social media form.  But I don’t visit them too often any more, and more often in a read mode.

I don’t deal with traditional social media, even in my male persona. I’m considering joining one just to be able to comment on a podcast I listen to.  But if I do so it will be on a separate email account, and accessed only through a virtual machine which is used exclusively for that purpose, so they can’t track me.

Years ago I had a Facebook and Pinterest page, as well as a femail account. Today only the email remains.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have an account on another site but I will probably cancel it because it is not as fun as CDH. I have considered starting a FB page as Liara but I am still not sure.

Hugs, Liara

CelesteCD
      Lady

CDH is an amazing place. I come here for friendship, to learn and to laugh. I do go to another site from time to time when I I have moments of curiosity that start to drift outside the bounds of this site.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Yes, I have a completely sep IG(@raynadressing) account that I am active in. I’ve been tempted to create a FB account, but I’ve been kinda off FB fo a while.

Only a few friends know me on both.

xoxo

Rayna

I have several other accounts and go to them frequently – more than I come to this site. I like seeing photos of others to get ideas on how to dress, outfits, makeup and hair, and just putting together poses and photos — all that I might like to try . . . or dream about being able to try.  I also like posting photos so I can get feedback from others – hoping for compliments, evaluating those that point out the flaws, and ignoring any which are rude. Scarlett (Scarlett398) and I originally “met” on a different site, and later, when I joined CDH, I was ecstatic to find her here. She is the first example I think of when trying to explain my interest in a crossdresser whose photos I want to see to get ideas on styles, colors, poses, and other information – and to see the happiness they experience. The photos also supply me with some confirmation of my “alternate persona” (not sure what to call it) and the visual validation from others.

I understand having to wade through a lot of things that I do not like, am not interested in, and would not work for me, but figure that is why there have been so many women’s fashion magazines. I have a very clear picture of any number of women I have known or seen on TV/in the movies flipping through the pages looking for some hairdo, outfit, etc. that might work for them.

Anyway, just thought I would explain my motivations.

I am on three – CD.com, flickr and CDH, the most recent. I have found that the interaction I have with others, making online virtual friends and acquaintances and sharing thoughts about all things CD is very important to me and part of my overall CD experience. I already spend inordinate amounts of time online, but something someone mentions will often send me off to a new site. I try to keep up with all sites, in both pictures and words, so I think I have enough – for now.

ChloeC
      Duchess

So, I’m on fictionmania, posting stories of course, but occasionally I post on the message board. I’m also on TGComics, and again occasionally posting in the Forum there (but I’m absolutely no artist so no submissions, of course).  Both forums/boards appear to be reasonably moderated, so there’s very few, if any, questionable threads.  I was a mod on the former ‘Laura’s Playground (what a horrible site name), but left it as things would occasionally get, oh, let’s say dicey. It’s under another name now, and management, I do believe.

Hugs, ChloeC

Brielle
      Lady

Good topic! I started here and on Transgender Heaven about a year ago. Late last year, I cretaed an Instagram account but quickly made it inactive: my wife came in from another room asking if I’d made one for Brielle. I asked how sh3e knew – I used the same cell number from my cis IG account and it apparently sent an invitation to everyone on my cis Facebook account that they might know Brielle Ross!

I had a Flickr accout for a few months, but started getting messages from men I really didn’t want interaction with. I got very active on Twitter after Keystone (it appears to keep the two accounts separate. I also joined a site calleed Medium that has tons of articles by CDs and transgender people. Fiction, real stories about our favorite topics, and a “pro” section where you can get paid for articles as people clap or like them.

Check out some other sites, just be aware they could link your existing accounts if you share a phone or email address.

Hugs,

Brie

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?