Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Interesting question just came up in another post I started about me feeling more in touch with Chelly since discovering CDH. I mentioned I could be in “Chelly mode” and carry on conversations  with others just by logging in as Chelly, regardless of dress.

So the question…..

Do you log onto CDH only when dressed in Fem or do you log on to CDH whenever the opprtunity presents  itself,  regardless of dress attire?

Me – I log in often to let Chelly out and carry on conversation with other beautiful women. This site has given me the opportunity to let Chelly Express herself more and  be visible more often.

Does anyone else log In when not dresses?

Oh, you DID make a poll! I sort of replied in your topic “Anybody else?” but, I’ll take the actual poll, anyway.

I choose: “I log on Only when dressed as my Fem”

Anonymous

Yes, I made one on someone else suggestion.  Thanks for responding.

Chelly

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of the time when at home I’m dressed anyway. It’s fun to log on and see what my sisters are doing and wearing.

Anonymous

I am almost always dressed femme at home so I am almost always femme when logged in here (like now), but there has been the odd time when I wasn’t.   I don’t think I have posted anything except when femme though.

Anonymous

Hi Chelly.

No, not at all. I don’t think that I have ever visited CDH when wearing any women’s clothes.

Gaby ♥

Being a closeted lady, I rarely am dressed en femme when logging in CDH.  But I log in almost every morning to start my day and many times during the day and evening hours so that I may talk to the CDH community.   I am so glad that CDH is here for me and everyone else.

I usually read in the morning, and generally wear forms a some sort of female sleepwear.

Most of the time I’m posting on here it’s in drab or mostly so (toenails have been painted for a while now and often I’m wearing corset and heels for training purposes around the house).

My reasoning: Val is a prima donna and if I let her get ready every time I wanted to post I’d never get anything done! 😉

Just because she’s not in her full glory doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to chat with her friends here… honestly, she’s a bit of a chatterbox.

Anonymous

Haha. I totally get your reasoning. It takes Chelly about an hour to get read . Gotta have the right outfit, makeup has to right,  and hair has to right(which I struggle with).

Chelly

hmmmmm….more like two hours.  Glue on breastforms, the whole makeup bit with false lashes, eyeshadow, face primer, foundation, concealer, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, fingernails-basecoat, two coats, finish coat…omigosh it’s no wonder we waited so long for the GG’s in our lives to get ready.  At least I get to put on a wig.

Anonymous

I am usually not. I think that one of the good things about this site is the minute I hit submit to log in, I am Nicole. It helps for when you are not able to dress. I like to be able to chat with other ladies and being Nicole and referred to with feminine pronouns.

Anonymous

I totally agree Nicole.

[quote quote=174073]I am usually not. I think that one of the good things about this site is the minute I hit submit to log in, I am Nicole. It helps for when you are not able to dress. I like to be able to chat with other ladies and being Nicole and referred to with feminine pronouns.

[/quote]
        My thoughts exactly Nicole!  When someone calls me Christina on here it makes my heart skip a beat, if one day someone actually calls me that in person, I may just pass out from excitement!

Anonymous

Christina – I feel the exact same way when someone calls me Nicole or any other feminine pronoun. Talk soon girl.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Yeah I am usually dressed but that’s cause at home I am pretty much full Cyn mode all the time!
      Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Yeah I am usually dressed but that’s cause at home I am pretty much full Cyn mode all the time!
      Cyn

sometimes logging in and getting onto chat is the only way I get to feel Femme. don’t always have the time nor the opportunity to be dressed, but when I’m on here no matter how I present I get to be feminine in my soul.

tbh, I have only posted here as Willow once. When she comes out, she goes out instead of staying at home lately.

You know, just gotta be admired while I’m dressed 🙂

But it takes quite a bit of energy out of both of us for her to come out, so it really don’t happen more than once every week or 2.

It does not matter, I just like hearing what is going on and how you are all handling various situations. So being dressed does not effect my communications.
      Davina

Ricky
      Lady

Because of my aituation I am not. I would love to be if i could!

Anonymous

Always wearing silk or satin panty’s! A lot of time wearing a full length silk slip or a nighty. I love the feeling of silk satin or nylon against my smooth skin. I am usually touching or rubbing myself.

Mostly I am in girl mode when I log into CDH.Sometimes though I check in to CDH first thing in the morning before I choose my outfit of the day.Dressed or not I am always keen to see what’s new on the forum and check for messages.

I do find I take on a more gurlish personality when I am full femme. So I am more talkative and relationship oriented.  I was wondering what else we could do on the site to take it to the next step.  Maybe have a chat room for those in full femme?

I tend to at least be under dressed and I do that whenever i can more or less.  Of course those are the times that i have the most opportunity to get on to cdh as well.

There are days when I do not dress and may have the opportunity to get on CDH but tend not to.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Its’ a bit of both for me, but I think most of the time, I’m not Fem when I’m on here, like right now I’m dressed in usual male attire. Though I do love it when I can be fully femme and on here.

Partly its’ because there is often others around, and I will sit with my laptop in my lap in chair with my back to the wall, and another site open, and I’ll hide this site, and then the other pops open in case anyone comes near me.

Amy

K Swim
      Lady

Today is day 1 of my account here…and I am dressed. So technically both answers apply

I log on mostly in drab now as I am somewhat grounded.

S/O doesn’t want to see me dressed anymore.

Any way I like the Idea though maybe it should be a requirement to be dressed and made up to log on.

Of course the chatter may go way down.

Thanks for the interesting post Chelly.

Patty

Rami Love
      Lady

I am always dressed in my version of fem when I log into Crossdresser Heaven though I must admit that my fem is very slowly evolving. My latest version of my fem self is styling my hair and wearing lipstick. I am currently working on my nails and then onto makeup.

Anonymous

I’m in drab at the moment, boo hoo😭but I log when I want to chat, whether I’m en femme or not. Must admit its more fun when I’m dressed though!

Since I don’t live my everyday life as a woman; when I log on to CDH, I’m always in my drab clothes. Before I joined CDH on 8/1, I visited this site during the spring and summer. During which there was a period of time that I did underdress in new panties I had just purchased. I might start doing that again. Rest assured that every time I log onto CDH, my feminine spirit is always present.

I enjoy getting on here anytime. Reading through the forums and answering polls is something I have really been enjoying. I love seeing all of you helpful gals helping each other with advice, tips, and just general support. I’ve only been here for a short time, but everyone here has made me feel right at home.

Hugs,

Ruby

I do it any time I feel the need, no matter what I am wearing, the day of the week or time of the day, even in wee wee hours of the am.

I don’t get much of an opportunity to dress so when I log on I am most always in guy mode.

When I am on it is so gratifying to read and that are so many of us out there. I feel that when I am exploring CDH my femme side begins to emerge. So much has happened sine early Spring. My feminine side has begun to develop and I am loving every bit of it. This journey into womanhood has been fabulous. I am so eager for more.

Anonymous

I love your posts. Always entertaining

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?