Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Penny Jay
      Lady

I’ve seen a couple of posts recently by a few lovely ladies on here, mentioning they are up early at the beginning of the day, pottering about en femme before their SO is up.

As I’m also a bit of an early riser myself, that got me thinking, how many of us in this group are early risers?

PennyJ

Hi Penny yes I am one of the early risers about around 6 o’clock ,gives me a chance to sit around in my undies  (as I am doing right now ) and catch up on Crossdresser Heaven site or look at and buy some new underwear .   Michelle  xx

Anonymous

Up early for work every day 4.45am , best time of the day , sun rising,  not hot & best of all very few people around to spoil the day 😃😘

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Nope, not me, although you already know that!

And even at the weekend you get up at stupid o’clock to go golfing – mad!!  I much prefer a cozy long lie – although you did have a long lie this morning ……. does it count that you stayed in bed listening to podcasts while I was sleeping?

I’m an early riser.I get up during the week at 4 am for work.Today is Saturday and it’s 5:30 am

Anonymous

I start work at 5 am. So I go to bed at 8 pm and wake around 3 am. Every morning I check into CDH and drink my coffee before showering and breakfast. I am a morning person and I never set an alarm. Just seem to wake at the same time, even on the weekends.

Kay ,you must ask Santa for a water bed and a big fluffy duvet.

I’m fortunate enough to work for myself, and work from home, so can pick my own schedule somewhat, would like to be a night owl, but nonetheless find myself stumbling out of bed around 6 AM.Kelli often works that first shift, then the drab me takes over for outside work and away from the shop work.

Penny,

You described me totally.

Lee Ann

weekdays,the alarm goes off at 430 am, but I’m usually awake already, weekends I force myself to stay in bed until 5, just enjoying my nighties:-)

Hi ladies,

In the Spring and summer I have been known to go for a relaxed walk or drive till it’s nearly dark and then spend time walking and time in the garden wearing the same summery outfit till it’s light.

In the Autumn and Winter it’s every woman for herself.

Sal x

Hi

I am just like Michelle. My early mornings keep me centred; need to have those precious hours to be me.

Ria

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Lol.  Yes I am an early riser, always have been.  Heck sometimes I’m up at 2 or 3 …. more than sometimes, and then can chat the wee morning hours away 😉.  Mind you I am falling in love with those late afternoon/early evening naps!!

Stevie

Much to the chagrin of my wife, who loves sleeping in, I am an early morning person.

I feel getting up early I can get stuff done around the house, run errands, which leaves me more time to dress up as Wendy.

Anonymous

i work for myself. usually i get up early if i got something to do. other times i dont feel like doing anything and take longer to get moving. so i picked other.

I had to choose other.  I am a long time graveyard shift person, so my routine is pretty much opposite to everyone else.  I usually get off at 7am and am in bed by 9am, sleeping usually until about 4 in the afternoon.  Days off, I do try and get out of bed earlier in the afternoon and usually am up until the wee hours of the morning so that I don’t mess up my sleep routine.  Sometimes though, I can stay awake until about 1 or 2 in the afternoon then sleep several hours before getting up to dress and leave for work.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Late to bed early to rise. My internal clock goes off at 5am even if I went to bed at 1am i try for 8 hrs sleep but 6-7 is more normal. Always have had early shifts with bush jobs, and on our farm the early bird gets worm… wifey needs her sleep so it often gives me some time to lounge now that things have slowed down with the seasons

Wake at 5:30 am and out the door at 5:45 for my 6 mile walk everyday. Maybe sleep in till 6:00 on weekends.

Anonymous

Hello

Grace is usually up 6.30 a.m. every day, work or holiday. I’m like Kay, never need an alarm…I just wake up !!………………..but I can be comatose until the second or third cup of coffee is consumed.

Thanks, grace 💋

Hi Penny,

Work has me getting up early. Too early. Long commutes and early starts. But I voted NO. My whole life I have been a night owl who gets up late in the day. I have always felt that sunrise is best before going to bed. I would love to be a happy early riser. Especially during the winter months when daylight is so short. I get a little seasonal depression during the cold dark winter months. Waking up late, it always seems like the productive hours of the day are wasted. I think I would get more done if I was an early riser.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Started making an incision at 0700 hrs, or got put on report!  There is a lot to do before that, soooo Up Early!

That was 48 years…had habit to break in Retirement!

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Up early? Yes, 0600; and to bed around 2300.  But get things done, early?  I plead the 5th Amendment….and I do admit to some unplanned afternoon naps, sometimes.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Bettylou

up at 6a.m. and bed at 11p.m.???

…you are amazing….and what’s not to like about afternoon naps….that’s why they invented daytime TV !!!

love, grace xx

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

Up around 5-5:30, gives me a little time to dress, drink coffee, and checke emails. Out the door 7-7:30.

I’ve done shift work for so many years I’m whatever kind of riser I need to be.

As I’ve been working straight days now for about 3 1/2 months, I occasionally wake up an hour before my alarm goes off, but if I roll over and go back to sleep does that still count as an early riser?

Genevieve, it takes me 1 1/2 hrs to briskly walk the 6 miles. I started when the pandemic began in mid March when I would walk with my wife. It allowed me to get out of the house and also to lose some much needed weight. I would estimate in the 8 months I’ve walked 1,200 miles and lost 30lbs. My lady clothes fit sooo much better. I’m a little bit addicted to walking now. I’m feeling healthier, sleeping better and clearing my mind for the day.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’ve always gotten up early. I guess this started when my daughters were young. I had my own business, so I worked all of the time. This was so I could afford to be with them when they had something going on. Getting up early gave me the added time to take care of a lot of things before they even woke. That allowed me to spend time with them before their day started. They are long gone so its just a habit now. Even though I’m retired I still get up excited ready to jump at the things that I need to do.

Fortunately, it also allows me a little time to dress a bit nearly every morning.

Kathleen
      Duchess

3am maybe 4am on the weekend

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

If left to myself I probably would have gone back to my school years, getting up at 8 or 9.   For almost 30 years I worked 2 jobs First job at 4 am and the second at 8 am, so at that time I got up at 3 am. 2 years ago I was ‘ layed off’ from the early job.  This gave me time in the mornings to rediscover my feminine side.  I moved my wakeup alarm to 5 am, but often got up 15 to 45 minutes early, which gives me a good opportunity to take a walk outside in fem, this has given me the courage to start going out in fem during daylight hours.

I can be perfectly described as a night owl. Especially during pandemics, I got used to start sleeping very late in the night or even sleeping after sunrise. The last night, for example, when I slept it was about 8am and I I woke up after 2pm.

xoxo

Daisy

I went with ‘other’. I used to be an early riser exclusively but two years ago i picked up a part-time job and now i have slept in all the way to 07:30 at times.  Twelve, fourteen, sixteen hour work days can be a drag and a girl does need her beauty sleep.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I get up when I have to and that is not early in any book. 7-8 on work days and maybe as late as 9 or 10 on weekends.

To “compensate” my bed time is late, it’s rare I hit the bed before midnight and it has happened I been up working until 3-4 am when I suddenly realise the time and remember that I have to get up soon to work.

One strange thing is that when I decide to go to bed (not because I’m tired but because I know I need some sleep) I many times feel I could been working on this project or whatever much longer, then I go to bed and 5min later I’m a sleep.

/kt

Leslie
      Lady

I am by habit an early riser. It may have something to do with the fact that I was born at around 2AM or so my mother always claimed to explain way I was always up early to bother her.
      I usually wake up at 5AM even when the wife keeps me up until 11 or 12 pm watching TV in the bedroom, my eyes pop open at 5. Though last night I was down and out at8 and slept until 2 when the old blaster insisted it was time to get up  but I when back to sleep until 6 it was wonderful. I only got up then because we have to go to a funeral this afternoon. And I do then to take a long time getting ready. My brother in law died suddenly last week of a massive heart attack, of my wife’s brothers and sisters he was the one I liked best of them.
      Though when I was in the Army I regularly worked the graveyard shift and really enjoyed it. Though that may have had something more to do with getting out of having to play stupid Army games than really liking the hours.

Now in enforced retirement getting up early gives me time to myself which is really nice.

Hi Penny,

I love to get up at oh:dark:30, before everyone else. The house is quiet, the neighbors are not paying attention to how I am dressed (nor not!) as I putter in the garden or enjoy my coffee on the deck.

I like to go at my chores like I am killing snakes until noon, then taper off and enjoy the afternoon being lazy.

Emily
      Lady

I’m up at 6AM every day. I’d love to say that I can use that time to be alone and dress, but my wife is up at 4 every day and she doesn’t approve. I’m usually at the gym by 7, at work by 8:30 (just for an hour or so), then it’s home and Emily time.

Oh Penny

An early riser… goodness me, no! I’m a night owl and always have been. The best parties are in the evening and even garden parties don’t usually start before 2 o’clock which gives me enough time to get ready!

My wife is a frightening early riser and sometimes our schedules conflict. But… rising at 11 o’clock is not so bad… on occasion!

Love Polly

Even though I am retired, I am always wake around 4am and usually go to bed after the 10pm news. I have always had jobs that started early and the last 15 years my starting time was 6am. Occasionally when I wake I force myself to stay in bed and might not get up until 6am. I do enjoy the peace and solitude of my early “quiet” time and mostly use it to email my friends on CDH….. Stephanie

I am usually out of bed by 5:00 am, staying in bed late means 6:00. I get up each morning sit and relax for a bit checking e-mail and such. Then it is into the shower, pick my outfit for the day, get dressed, put makeup on and begin my duties as a housewife. I have a wonderful life.

Katey Doe
      Lady

I like to get up early and get my chores completed.

Penny Jay
      Lady

Hi sa*man*tha!👋

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?