Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

as we all know, there are a lot of holidays in the coming weeks…

Hannukah, Christmas, Yule, New Years,  and something significant in every religion and tradition.

Are you celebrating any of these?

(this poll is intended to be inclusive, and not specific to a religion or tradition. if I have missed a response that should be included, please message me)

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.

Hi, BillieJay; as a devout Atheist, I celebrated yesterdays Solstice (surely, the true New Year?) with a couple of beers at the local Spoons (for those ladies not in the UK, Wetherspoons is a low cost pub chain.)  I intend to celebrate New Year at home with some cider and red wine – going out is not my sort of thing, seeing as everywhere is jam packed and the places that were trying to pull me in only a few days before are all of a sudden telling me I need to pay them £5 just to pass their doors!  Otherwise, life goes on as normal – and the craziness that everyone else seems to suffer from just passes me by!  So, I’d just like to send belated Solstice wishes and slightly early New Year felicitations to all those lovely ladies out there – and 2023 is going to be better than the last year was!  Love you all:  Holly XXX

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I was trying hard to be agnostic in how I made out this poll… I hope you liked it!

I believe that the “other” holidays around this time were fabricated to put a religious spin on the Winter Solstice, personally…

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.

And I’m positive that you are correct on that one!  Can’t claim i’ve noticed the days getting any longer yet though……  Love:  Holly XXX

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Billie, Yep celebrating out of state with one of our adult offspring and young grandchildren. Each of our kids lives in a different state so for Thanksgiving we were at one place , now for Christmas with our youngest grandkids and towards the end of winter with the other. Makes going places more interesting and of course with young children around we get to recall our own memories . We’re down ‘south’ now and it’s snowing but thankfully missing the heavy snow predicted for  Michigan.

Hugs ChloeC

I didn’t answer the poll as we don’t fall into any of the categories; but my wife’s workplace and mine close during the christmas break.  Up until covid we always travelled somewhere over christmas.

After a 2 year hiatus, we are reinstating that !   So yeah, if weather allows, we’ll be jetting off soon.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Happy Holidays Billie!  I’m living life in the fast lane this Holiday Season.  I’ve squeezed as much socializing and celebrating as I can into my busy work schedule.  Partying with some girlfriends at The Abbey has been the highlight so far.  I’ll visit with friends and chosen family on Christmas.  I’m celebrating New Years early on the 30th with a girlfriend.  Another opportunity to wear a nice outfit!

/EA

It’s just me and my wife for Xmas, so no chance of wearing my favourite dress 👗 X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Just having a quiet Christmas with my wife at home this year. We will be visiting friends the day after.

💕Lara

Prudence
      Ambassador

Just a quiet weekend at home with the 4 legged kids. Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas!  Hugs Billie

Combo of quiet get together with friends/family and plenty of alone time with my boyfriend.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I voted Gala but it’s my gala event, a New Years Eve 5 course dinner for 14 friends. Happy Holidays to all of you.
      Sherri

Cece X
      Lady

Things got a bit weird. I had asked my girlfriend how we could celebrate Chanukah. Days later, she invited me to Chanukah at her mother’s apartment, but diminished it by saying that she would only stay a few minutes, so I bailed out. I found out later that I should not have bailed out. My error. She accepted my apology and is not holding a grudge.
      She and I volunteered in a local soup kitchen on the afternoon of Christmas Eve.
      Her son identifies as Jewish and is married to a Catholic. He invited us to his apartment for Christmas Eve, but before we arrived, he had an argument with his mother in law. He never came out of his bedroom.
      My girlfriend happily accompanied me to Christmas Eve and Christmas church services. It was her first time attending these services.
      She and I will attend a couple of rock concerts this week, including on New Year’s Eve. We also will volunteer again at the soup kitchen on the afternoon of New Years Eve.
      Everything was and will be in drab, but at one point we had fun together window shopping online for male lingerie. We did not buy anything at the moment, but made mental notes for the near future.
      Peace on earth.

Staying home alone and working this year. Wife was coming to ND for Christmas however her flight was canceled due to snow storm (she wasn’t thrilled about our high temperature of -20 that she was coming to).  Did have Christmas dinner with our daughter and grandkids at her house.
      New Year’s Eve will be at home as I have no desire to go to any place that night.
      💕 Genia

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

we call NYE “amateur night” and stay in, too

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?