Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One topic I often think about is my different personalities since I started living a femme life . I had never crossdressed until my wife encourage it after our wedding . At first I was totally confused a let my wife pick my clothes . Then , as I gained confidence , I started to realize how I wanted to express myself . At times I am a total glamour girl who likes to dress to impress my girl friends with beautiful fashions A La Audrey Hepburn . I will wear stylist very effeminate lady like fashions with gloves , high heels , and elegant hairstyles , accessories that I feel are lovely and fashionable . At times like this I am expressing myself as a women in a beautiful outfit that I love and hope my GF’s will comment on . I am looking for conversation and lunch and at work and shopping with the girls . I know that mama overdressed for the usual styles but THIS IS MY STYLE . Men off comment and of course all flattery is welcome . I am dressing to enjoy my feminity and spent a lot of time on my makeup and trying to make sure everything coordinates . Other times I just try to look very attractive and fit in fashionably with my friends with what is in style that they are wearing . To be true either due to my insecurity or vanity or both , I still want to be the most fashionable lady in the room , but I love complimented my friends or their clothing and makeup , hairstyles , shoes , etc — AND I AM TOTALLY SINCERE BECAUSE only that rings true . I never say OMG , you need a makeover and did your u get you clothes at the circus , I am always polite and loving , but I fell 100% free to compliment people on what I like . Now , there are other times when I go out to Night Clubs or wear Cocktail or Club clothes that my personally is totally different . I do not dress gaudy or like a ” Whore ” like I see some pathetic ladies do , but I definitely dress to be gorgeous and to be extremely sensual I.e. To attract men in like. WOW LOOK AT HER LOOK OR WHAT MY GF’S call a ” fuck me first look ” . Which is just trying to be in the game so to speak and reveal in being a beautiful glamour girl . The three personalities are so different that I must be finding out about myself . My old tomboy girl who dresses like a mess is almost gone , but even she shows up now and then . I love all my personalities because all of them are kind , polite , nice , and loving BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT LADIES . Please do not get a butterfly net for me !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Are you dressing for GF's – Guys. or both ?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?