• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For myself, when applying a hydrating lotion or cream to my legs I fall into a dreamy state. With my eyes closed, maybe a window open in the bedroom on cool days, I am sitting on the bedroom couch selecting a particular lotion for my legs. I place the lotion in my palm, rub the lotion then in both hands and slowly apply the lotion starting at my ankles. I then close my eyes and in almost a massaging motion I move both hands up and around my legs, very slowly feeling the softness of my legs from shaving, and feeling how the lotion seeps into my skin turning my legs into a lovely shiny hue and then proceed to perform the same process further up my legs. As I move across my knees I often close my eyes entering a dream state as I move further up my legs to my panties.
      I do the same with my other leg and once again close my eyes and enter almost a complete dreamy state enjoying the entire en-femme experience imagining I’m getting ready to meet my partner or possibly a chance encounter somewhere.
      Then, I do the same with my arms having an entire whole body en-femme experience – feeling as a 100% actual woman. The dream state stays around quite a long time after completing this which for me is daily task.
      Would love to hear how you beautiful ladies feel and what mood do you enter when taking time to dress up, apply makeup or any other womanly daily tasks to keep yourself beautiful.

Awesome! I would love it April.

Diane

Yes, happily dazed every morning, I have transitioned and live as a woman full time, it is wonderful!

I am definitely in a state of being happily dazed and consumed when I dress April, I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed almost every night and it’s a feeling of heaven and euphoria I can’t describe when I do. Also really helps that I have a boyfriend to wear it to bed for which is a huge adrenaline rush for me.

Auerora Borealis here, As,someone has alreadt said Im dazed and in bliss when enfemme! I want to stay consumed for hours. although it doesnt always work that way.

Still its,great being dressed, thw clothes, the,boobies,the hair–the whole experience of being female in secret. Dont want to do without it!!

Love,Aurora B.

Hi April as Stephanie and having a wonderful supportive wife when i get up every morning to get ready for work and i have to take my night gown and panties off then wipe away my lipstick i feel down to have to go back to guy mode dang it anyway.. But when home after work and settle in and re dress as Stephanie then the wonderful girly giddy school girl feelings return and all is good with the Stephanie world again till the next morning he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Very happily consumed when in girl mode. Total bliss. It’s how I belive I was meant to be. Even if all I have isbra boobies and panties on. Its total body and mind satisfaction. I love it, im complete.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?