• This topic has 18 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gina.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Are you going to Desert CrossRoads in Palm Springs this week?

Never heard of it😗

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

It is a fairly intimate (by that I mean small) gathering in Palm Springs, that was envisioned and came to fruition in the chat room here on this site, originally led by Amanda Amore…

now there’s an actual professional promoter, this year won’t be that much expanded, but we’ll see what she does for next year.

Anonymous

I was, but I am still not recovered from a bad case of Covid.  I am so bummed out.

Sadly, no. I had planned to go, bought a new dress, cute booties and some other accessories, spent a fortune on cosmetics, and then life intervened and I had to cancel my hotel and the weekend in Palm Springs. Maybe next year…

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I REALLY wanted to go this year, but I have a CRAZY work schedule this month coming up. It’s insane the workload that my team is managing.

I didn’t get to go last year either…it’s been too long.

Have fun in the desert ladies!

xoxo

Rayna

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

oh, I’m going to miss you and your lovely wife something fierce!

Change of plans

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Vivian Vee.
      Yael Lyons
      Duchess

Unfortunately, I had to decide between Esprit and Crossroads. Since I can drive to Port Townsend that won out. I would have loved to meet up with some of the women from CDH that are attending. Especially @amandaamore. I was supposed to go 2 years ago and then there was the small uptick in Covid so I decided against going.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Yael Lyons.
        BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

do your thang, of course!

I’ve been wanting to go to Esprit since before there was a CrossRoads…

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Billie you already know I’ll be there on Thursday.

I can think of a dozen reasons why I shouldn’t go.  They all pale in comparison to the one reason I should go – my mental health.  Socializing with my chosen family is what keeps me sane.  DCR is a no brainer.  Palm Springs is an ideal locale for a CD/trans event.  I can drive there in 2 hours.  If I wasn’t going to DCR, I’d be at some other CD/trans event this spring.  I need it!

/EA

Yael Lyons
        Duchess

I totally agree with you Emily. That is why I will make it to Esprit this year. I have only been out dressed once but I loved it. I am looking to the freedom I will have of being out dressed at Esprit.

Take care,

Yael.

I will be there Thursday night until Monday.

Micki

Yael Lyons
        Duchess

I am sorry I am not going to be there. I really admire you and was looking forward to meeting you.

Gina
      Lady

Hi.   I’m going to DCR.  I really would like to meet some local desert girls to hang out with.   I live in La Quinta.  Tonight I’m going crazy putting together outfits for the weekend.

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

be sure to look me up.. if you don’t find me on your own, ask Rachael or Amanda, no one can miss them!

Gina
          Lady

Thanks for reaching out.  See you tomorrow.

I’m afraid i can’t BillieJay, I’m on the other side of the pond and can’t attend it, if i could i would and also i would have loved to attend Keystone as well X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I went to Keystone this year. Unfortunately, I couldn’t commit to both. Last year was a blast and I’m sure this one will be one to remember. Have fun, ladies!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Are you going to Desert CrossRoads in Palm Springs this week?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?