• This topic has 29 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know if it’s my femme side becoming more prevalent or just just getting older.  Was sitting and watching an older movie (“Erin Brockovich”) and when she delivers the word that the power company is awarding money to people that got sick, tears well up.  I notice this more often now with certain news stories and movies.  Much more so than ever before.

Anyone else get the same feelings?

Hi Rachel well girl its your girly side as my wife loves this part of Stephanie she is so much more soft than drab hubby ha ha ..  Same here also having the softer side makes the tears flow lots more  hugs you softy girl you he he ..

Stephanie

Stephanie –

I seem to see this side of me creep up much more often these days.  Not that’s its bad, but I notice that I cry at the drop of a hat.

Rachel

Yes its your soft girly side mine started quite a few years ago and like i said wifey loves this part of Stephanie and it sometimes flows into Hubby which makes her happier ha ha ..

Stephanie

Many years ago while watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” I cried from the time the prayers for George Bailey reached Heaven until the bell on the tree rang and George said, “Atta boy, Clarence…” at the end.

Sentiment is in our nature, nurture nourishes or starves it. In our society permission to nurture it and give it expression comes with femininity.

It’s like the old story of the two fluffy bunnies inside each of us, the one you feed is the one who grows.

Hi Rachel,

Since transitioning and now living my life as a woman, legally a female, I have to say that my life has changed dramatically, and not just in physical looks or presentation. I have become so sensitive and emotional it even surprises me. I know I was born this way and have always felt I was supposed to be a girl, even science is pointing to research indicating that trans women have feminine brains. I find my thoughts and reactions to be so completely feminine, I have never felt so in touch with my feminine soul as I do now. My co workers have even noticed it and have commented, favorably I can say!
      Thanks for the question, it was nice to see I’m not alone.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Lauren –

Thanks!  It’s nice to hear other’s are experiencing some of this as well.  Seems to be it gets ‘triggered’ almost daily lately.  Have a wonderful thanksgiving!  All the best!

Rachel

Rosiebeth
      Lady

As I get older and more feminine.  I cry a lot during romantic movies.  Not just a couple but I stream down my cheeks, have to blown my nose and wipe my face.  Then I just feel good after.   😊

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Personally I am the same as I have always been. I believe, along with Wandas example, that we have t stifle the sensitive side while appearing male and as we embrace our feminine we can let it go.

Hi Rachel i have noticed that I’m more emotional the older i get, maybe it’s my feminine side coming out, I always get tears in my eyes 👁️ when I’m watching It’s A Wonderful Life with James Stewart, the ending gets the tears rolling when the little girl says every time a bell rings an Angel gets it’s wings X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I think it’s both. I get more emotional than I did before, and it feels good.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Julie
      Lady

Yes sweetie I would say I am more sensitive I think. I do tear up for sad events with my friends, my family, movies, tv shows and video games. Even my Mom asked me recently why I was crying.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I’m fine…

Celeste A
      Lady

I often feel as i have grown over the years I have become more sensitive to many things be it movies, emotions, events, friendships. I feel its because i’ve grown to value things more deeply and emotionally and when those things are hurt it is felt more intensely. Young or as a kid so many things happen and often we don’t really see things the same as we get older.

Maturity brings so many things into perspective emotionally be it experiences or relationships and they hit so much more deeply when affected. I feel the more we are truer to ourselves and vulnerable we feel so very much more deeply and those feelings spill over more easily. Its beautiful to feel and express that openly. <3 <3

Thea
      Lady

I noticed some years ago I was getting far more emotional, but didn’t then connect it to my femme side.  I had a reputation for being very buttoned up (English, stiff upper lip syndrome), and it came as quite a shock how easily upset I became.  Now I do attribute it to my femme reality emerging, though I’m sad to say I still can’t cry properly!

Hugs, Thea

Rachel –

I too find myself tearing up on occasion, sometimes it is a movie or TV show, something I’ve read, a comment or memory.  Having never done so before I feel it is becasue I am connecting with my feminine side.  I have talked with my therapist about my lack of being able to show emotion and as time has gone by and I have become more accepting of myself I find it easier to express them.  I don’t turn into a blithering idiot but it is nice to feel choked up and my eyes well up.  It is such a freeing feeling.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Can’t say that I am more sensitive but I think that’s because I have always been pretty far along that scale.  I have never been able to watch a chick flick without tears.  One thing that I have noticed is that I am more comfortable expressing my feminine side and I give a lot more compliments and encouragement than I ever did in my younger days.

Hugs,

Michelle

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

Sounds like I get when real depressed In the past Now that I am Trans and not TV I am happy I just love being girly Now I need a friend to share all this heavy pink fog! 😘

Gwyneth
      Lady

I’ve commented several times that I’m much more sentimental these days. Who knows why!? Like someone said, I need to feed that bunny.

I’m watching tv when this year’s Chik-Fil-A Christmas short story plays. I cried so hard!

Gwyn

I’ve been hearing about how sensitive I am my whole life from family, friends, teachers, coworkers, girlfriends, my ex… it’s been a real burden, and I desperately hope it doesn’t get worse!

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I’ve become more sensitive but its always been there. As a male I had to stifle my emotions because boys don’t cry but after acknowledging my fem self I let it out more often. It seems some movies and examples of honor and duty make me tear up.

Gwyneth
        Lady

I believe you are right. No telling how many times I heard growing up, “You want to cry, I’ll give you something to cry about!” Army dad!!

Dayna
      Lady

I can say without hesitation

Yes !

I was raised by my mother father left when she was 6 months pregnant for me and only come around when he needed something

I have an older brother and sister who would take care of me as an infant mom worked 2 jobs to provide for us

My Mom was everything in the World to me, provider,protector, my Hero ! There was nothing like her comfort she provided however she was over protective her caring was also a feminine touch that just felt so good some of her feminine attributes kinda rubbed of on my brother and myself more my brother than me,

He never come out but was gay, I was all boy I played baseball football and hockey wrestling and been know to get in fights, I’ve got broken noses cheekbones and teeth missing to prove it I was an athlete I was a good athlete

I grew up become a man got married and had children my whole life I carried a chip on my shoulder I was very manly and angry like I had to prove myself but I didn’t realize till I was in my retired years I was actually covering up for my softer sensitive more feminine side I didn’t know existed ? It may sound crazy but I’m truly sorry for those I have hurt ..

Yes I have shed years and will again in sure .

I met a wonderful lady almost 5 years ago she has really been a great help in many ways, she to is a Great protector provider and Hero and the world to me.

my S.O. is soft,sensitive, feminine, and smells pretty in her actions her style is contagious she so calming and relaxed I love it

I have been tamed by her she is cool with my dressing and had done plenty in helping because of her trust and incredible attitude I have been feminized I’m now soft and compassionate oh so caring .

I finally got it after all these years there is no anger no chip on my shoulder I’m actually happy there’s nothing wrong with being soft sensitive and showing feeling we need more of it being angry and having a chip on your shoulders not the way to live my blood pressure is even better lol

I think if more macho Men wore panties there would be fewer chips on there shoulders and less anger it seems to work for me everyday…

So yes there’s my two cents worth I am more sensitive and caring

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dayna. Reason: Misspelled words

Yes I am definitely a more sensitive person as Jess, not that I’m not sensitive in male mode but I do notice a difference. Could also be that I consume more sensitive types of things when I’m Jess so that could account for it also, but definitely feels like being Jess has made a difference.

[quote quote=696668]value things more deeply and emotionally[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head. Thanks! Best, Marlene.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I can’t say that I’m anymore than I was, I’ve always been overly sensitive.

Hi Rachel
      I have always been a bit sensitive I don’t think it’s made me more sensitive, one thing it definitely has done is make me see life through female eyes. One really noticeable thing for me is how pig headed some of our male counterparts really are especially towards women and the LGBTQ+ community.
      Sarah xx

Sarah –

I agree.  It does not matter which facet of LGBTQ+ someone is on, whether they are male or female, they are people and should all be treated equally, with compassion and care.   I don’t believe we should label anyone.  If you are X and choose to love Y, it does not make a difference which genders they represent.  Celebrate the fact that someone is able to connect with another. Period.

Rachel

Anonymous

I have noticed that I am able to share my emotions more now that I have told my wife about Jessica. She has even noticed the difference too. While she is still processing things she is very happy that I am more emotional with her.

Anonymous

I’ve always been very sensitive and easily moved by powerful movies, music, books, etc., so I’ve always teared up more easily than the average guy does, and even more easily than a lot of women do. I know that this is just part of who I am, so I don’t think it’s because I’m a crossdresser. I do think that those of us who crossdress may be a bit more susceptible to it than the average guy though because we’re definitely more in touch with our feelings and emotions.

Hugs,

Holly

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?