Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi All,

Over the last five or so years, ie, the time in my life where I can have regular”Caty time”, mostly in stretches of up to 36-48 hours, I find that the moment I have to revert to “male Drab” always makes me feel a little sad.

Why?? cos of all those lovely soft feminine fabrics we all adore, plus having to remove my breast forms and bra, once the rough male undies fabric go on my “bod”, it just does not feel right.

This is especially relevant after I have had what I call a wonderful “femme shower” Breast forms still attached, make up comes off and a shower cap over my hair, (Aka my wig).

What I especially enjoy, is turning MY breasts to under the warm water and giving them a slow massage. Other “bodily parts” also receive attention at this time and it feels just wonderful!.

For extra “visuals” I watch in the mirror as I slowly take off my lovely silky lingerie and hang it on the towel rails, just like a “GG” would do.

Sadly, my “SO” knows about Caty but defintely does not approve!! So the above can only occur when she is away for weekends.

Any comments ladies??

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Over the past several years I have been dressing more and more until the only times I don’t dress is when it’s not suitable or appropriate. My wife likes Patty and I love being Patty. I dress everyday. It feels so good and right.

Sometimes I can dress all day long for many days. If I have to go out to do some business I will underdress until I get back. It feels so good to be dressed all day and go to bed in nice feminine pyjamas. Sometimes I  am not able to dress and I think about how nice it would be to be wearing pretty panties and a bra under a nice skirt and top. I enjoy it very much when I can dress up and long for it when I am not able.

There is a sadness and sense of loss when shifting back to male mode, sometimes. One new trick I use when I’m in drab and feeling very gyrly, aching for a nice skirt or dress and all the trimmings, is to imagine it. Imagine that I’m dressed right now, and the joyful, whole sensation that comes with it. It’s almost like diving into a warm pool for a couple minutes.

It’s a visioning practice to imagine the feeling experience of what I want, instead of focusing on the lack of it. I highly recommend it.

This also reminded me of a time I was at a dance in guy mode and while I was dancing I imagined myself in my favorite dress and hose and shoes and suddenly my dancing took on a whole new life and gracefulness. It wasn’t really any different in style, but I felt more expressive and alive. Wow.

Whenever I go all out with makeup, dress, etc. And I remove everything at the end of the night so feel sad.

Im sure it’s because I’d like to stay in en femme for much longer than I’ve had the opportunity to. But that’s my life right now.

Anonymous

Thanks for a wonderful visual describing what you go through!

I live for the shower, where I can completely be myself without any guilt at all.  I really like the post-shower ritual where I get ready to meet the day with body butter, panties, and wondering if my bra will be visible beneath my suit.

I really hate coming home and having to dress non-femme for mind-numbing rituals like shopping and helping the in-laws with their problems, even though my wife is overall very understanding.

I don’t get to fully dress often, due to my home situation. I wouldn’t say I am said in drab, but I do look forward to putting something femme on when I get home from work.

Anonymous

I am retired and live alone. When I am home I am dressed and still at the end of the day, I hate to take off my dress or skirt. As I get older this feeling gets stronger.

Being Sarah has way too much validation for how I feel for me to enjoy putting it all away.  The basic reason I dress is to be more authentic, so the end of that is always difficult.  Who wants to lie about who they are?  I don’t want to, but have to for the near future.  In the meantime I do all I can to create those opportunities where I don’t have to change back for as long as possible.

My showers are showers, nothing much to talk about there.

Anonymous

It’s definitely a downer when I have to take off my stuff and go back to man mode. Not just because I feel more me as Heather, but it usually means a good time is over. Oh well that’s what memories are for and then I enjoy planning for the next time out.

PS Watch what you say about showers, I  put  post up about enjoying a hot shower and shaving my body, then putting on moisturizer and feeling sexy when I put on my nylons and a silk cami and he site nazis deleted it on me. So watch how you word things, big sister is watching.

Dani
      Lady

Hi Caty,

Another Aussie girl here.  I do enjoy my time as Dani and my SO does not know about her.   I love my time spent enfemme, but have conditioned myself to understand that she must go some times.  But I do look forward to the opportunity for her return.

By the way, I am enjoying being Dani at the moment and also for the next couple of hours.

Dani

xxx

For me it is a daily routine, I live alone and am mostly retired.  Today will be a typical day, I awake en femme in my stockings and negligee.  I awake early and don’t have to worry about the drab for 4 to 5 hours.  When it is getting close to my change over I like to take a bath, but I use the shower to fill, hope this is okay Heather.  With lots of scented oils and skin softeners I relax in the warm water with the shower gently raining upon me.  It makes the transition back to drab a little easier.  Then into my panties and boy clothes.  I then am out for the day and when I come home I pick out my outfit for the night.  The worst part for me is having to mask my perfume with boy cologne, but necessary as the GGs I will be around would notice.

Hi Caty……showers cetainly sound like a sensual activity. I can’t say that I go that far with showers, but baths……..warm room, little music, some aroma candles,and a glass or two of red wine, a good book or magazine and bubble bath, now that is heaven. I live alone so now one to bother me. I used to get bath-time visitors…all feeling sorry for me and trying to lick bubbles off, sadly they have all passed on. (Husky dogs)

Enjoy

Dame Veronica

Hello ladies,

For me opportunities for dressing in full femme are rare. When I make the transition back to drab it is fast and intense because I want to be in femme to the last mintue. When I get back into drab and relax that is when sadness and depression kick in, almost heart breaking.

Those times when I have an hour or two where I can dress in hybrid mode I have an easier to going back to full drab. If I have learned anything in the post 6 months of expressing my femme is that I am still me ,Courtney, with or without the clothes, but a comfortable pair of lace panties sure goes a long way on those drab days😉🥰💐

My male persona and I have an understanding.  He has his time of day and I have mine, and we respect those boundaries.  My time begins in the evening once he is home for the night, and I can pamper myself with loungewear or lingerie, and hose, and later curl up in our very soft bed.  When I wake in the morning, it’s time to turn things back over to him.  I rely on him to provide a comfortable private home and wardrobes for both of us, so structure is important.  But I know that he’ll defer back to me once the work day is behind him, so everything is good.

Becka
      Lady

Greetings again Caty,

And again, sigh, I can relate.  The last few days and for a few more, I’ll be in drab as with the holidays come guests.  Whom I enjoy very much however, not having to be in drab all the time.  I have to do that for work (everyday, monday – friday), and that is more than enough.

Like you my SO does not approve either, so my time can be limited.

🙁

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Thanks for all the great responses ladies,

But what intrigues me is the fact I wrote this post back in January and somehow it has “re surfaced”. Things this end have changed in that when I wrote it my SO used to come up to the “big smoke” and baby sit for two days every second weekend. That was my extended Caty time, but now we have moved back to the city and all I get most of the time is the chance to underdress. She will return from “whence we came” for a couple of days soon, but hey its summer down here and 28C plus is just too hot when if you are like me and have to “cover all”.

IE Too much body hair that cant be shaved

Very frustrating, but lets all remember the famous saying ” happy wife, happy life”

Caty

Leonara
      Ambassador

When I get the chance to express my feminine self whether its fully complete wearing casual skirts or skinny pants or fully dressed in my favorite little black dress it feels so true, so natural and confortable.i do feel sad when I change to drab to meet my manly obligations….
      Yes I enjoy my femme shower as a take the time to carefully shave my body especially now it’s winter… There is nothing like the feeling of hosiery on my smooth soft legs…

Anonymous

I can so relate to the first aspect, although “sad” is only one emotion I feel; I am also angry (mostly at myself) for being trapped into such a stupid routine of dressing for myself only when the opportunity arises, and being forced, mostly through my own cowardice, into having to dress in a way I actively dislike, and have disliked as long as I can remember back to age 6, in order to please others.

Right now in my life I am feeling the Queen song “I Want to Break Free”, just like I did when it came out, only it seems much stronger now.

What stops me? Fear.

Fear of losing the dice roll.

What do I have to lose?

My family – my lifeblood. I have no real circle of friends and currently no job, so nothing external – my family is all I have, and I love them all at least as much as myself.

What do I have to gain?

Freedom from being trapped in unhealthy, negative thought cycles, from hiding the major part of myself from my family, from resentment of that very lifeblood, and from feeling forced into a look and clothing that, when I look in the mirror, I do not recognise as me.

I hope this isn’t too depressing – I am so happy to have found this place, and hope it is OK to share stuff like this – and I hope it resonates with and helps someone else who feels similarly.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?