• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls….fancy a smile, but being totally honest at the same time????.

I think it’s been established that there are quite a few older mature, aged.…… experienced girls on cdh.

Well, I saw today that Roger ( hope I die before I get old ) Daltrey is touring with the WHO in the late summer of 2021…..not bad at the age of 77, he still looks bloody good….and JUST what drugs are the Rolling Stones on…these days???….

does Joan Collins still go night clubbing or play bingo??…..Tina Turner wear those heels or house slippers??….and Cher, those dresses or girdles and support tights??

So I was thinking, are we starting to show our age, not just in our looks, but our mannerisms????..

are we turning into out parents/ grandparents with our habits…..are we doing things now, we said we would never do???

Examples….spending more on skin care than make up?? Drive 30 mph on a motorway?? Started to leave voicemails?? Are totally confused at the self checkout??

Have you noticed that you have managed to keep all your own hair…………..except it grows in totally “new” places?? Have you actually started watching daytime TV….or ” Murder she wrote”….yikes!!!!

How about carrying the ” right change”………. or you have lists all over the house ( guilty!!!).

So….what do you do now that you once said…..” You’ll never catch ME doing that”!!!!!!!!!

Happy weekend, wherever you are?????

Grace xx….off for a blue rinse!!!!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the weekend poser Gracie,

I realise I’ve just been doing it. Listening to Tony Blackburn on Radio 2. John Peel would be rolling in his pirate radio grave.

(Sorry, UK specific – won’t make sense to girls over the pond)

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Makes sense to me though Marti…

and i thought it was thunder, maybe it was the peelster!!!

…very funny!!  x

Mine, is an afternoon nap on weekends, I used to laugh at my parents, now I cant wait for “naptime”,lol
      Love you all,
      Hugs,Regine👸💕

Anonymous

Oh Regi….there’s nothing wrong with a 💤💤💤💤💤💤

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Every time I look at myself, I’m showing my age whether in male or femme mode. Sexy Patty is getting harder and harder to do.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Chat 2.0 Beta Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?